User manual ACER ASPIRE ZC-610
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ACER ASPIRE ZC-610. We hope that this ACER ASPIRE ZC-610 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ACER ASPIRE ZC-610.
Manual abstract: user guide ACER ASPIRE ZC-610
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Troubleshooting
Menu overview Machine’s basic settings Media and tray Basic printing Basic copying Basic scanning Basic faxing 30 34 36 51 57 62 63
Tips for avoiding paper jams Clearing original document jams Clearing paper jams Understanding the status LED Understanding display messages
92 93 96 104 107
Specifications Regulatory information Copyright 113 123 136
This chapter provides information you need to know before using the machine.
• Key benefits • Features by models • Useful to know • About this user’s guide • Safety information • Machine overview • Control panel overview • Turning on the machine • Installing the driver locally • Reinstalling the driver
4 6 11 12 13 18 21 24 25 28
Environmentally friendly Fast high resolution printing
• To save toner and paper, this machine supports Eco feature. • To save paper, you can print multiple pages on one single sheet of paper (see "Using advanced print features" on page 88). [. . . ] The wireless network security window appears when the access point has security enabled. Enter the Network Password of the access point (or router).
The window showing the wireless network setting appears. Check the settings and click Next.
• Wi-Fi Direct option appears on the screen only if your printer supports this feature. • Can start to build Wi-Fi Direct by using Samsung Easy Printer Manager (see "Setting up Wi-Fi Direct" on page 51). • Wi-Fi Direct Name: The default Wi-Fi Direct Name is the model name and the maximum length is 22 characters. • Password setting is the numeric string, and the size is 8 ~ 64 characters.
The Wireless Network Setting Complete window appears. When the wireless network settings are completed, disconnect the USB cable between the computer and machine. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Access point without a USB cable (recommended) Items to prepare
• • • WiFi-enabled Mac running Mac OS 10. 7 or higher and an access point (router) Software CD that was provided with your machine A machine installed with a wireless network interface
8 9 10
Click Install. If you click Customize, you can choose individual components to install. Select Wireless network connection on the Printer Connection Type and click Continue.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Make sure that the machine is connected to your computer and powered on. • For Mac OS X 10. 8, double-click the CD-ROM that appears on Finder.
Double-click the MAC_Installer folder > Installer OS X icon. • For the Static method If the IP address assignment method is Static, check if Static is shown in the Wireless Network Setting Confirm window. If it shows DHCP, click Change TCP/IP to enter the IP address and other network configuration values for the machine. For example, If the computer’s network information is shown as follows: - IP address: 169. 254. 133. 42 - Subnet Mask: 255. 255. 0. 0 Then, the machine’s network information should be as shown below: - IP address: 169. 254. 133. 43 - Subnet Mask: 255. 255. 0. 0 (Use the computer’s subnet mask. )
The window showing the wireless network settings appears. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
When the window that tells you that the network cable connection is confirmed appears, disconnect the network cable and click Next. . If the network cable is connected, it may have trouble finding the machine when configuring the wireless network.
• After completing the wireless network connection, you need to install a machine driver to print from an application (see "Installing driver over the network" on page 13). • See your network administrator, or the person that set up your wireless network, for information about your network configuration.
The wireless network connects according to the network configuration. After installation is finished, click Quit.
Items to prepare
• • • • Access point Network-connected computer Software CD that was provided with your machine A machine installed with a wireless network interface Network cable
After completing the wireless network connection, you need to install a machine driver to print from an application (see "Installation for Mac" on page 4).
Using a network cable
Printing a network configuration report
Machines that do not support the network port will not be able to use this feature (see "Rear view" on page 20).
You can identify the network settings of your machine by printing a network configuration report. See "Printing a network configuration report" on page 10.
Your machine is a network compatible machine. To enable your machine to work with your network, you will need to perform some configuration procedures.
2. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
IP setting using SetIP Program (Windows)
This program is used to manually set the network IP address of your machine using its MAC address to communicate with the machine. The MAC address is the hardware serial number of the network interface and can be found in the Network Configuration Report. [. . . ] RADIUS enables centralized management of authentication data such as usernames and passwords using an AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) concept to manage network access.
PRN file Resolution
An interface for a device driver, this allows software to interact with the device driver using standard input/output system calls, which simplifies many tasks. The higher the dpi, the greater the resolution.
Server Message Block (SMB) is a network protocol mainly applied to share files, printers, serial ports, and miscellaneous communications between nodes on a network. It also provides an authenticated Inter-process communication mechanism.
The Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP); the set of communications protocols that implement the protocol stack on which the Internet and most commercial networks run.
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is the standard for e-mail transmissions across the Internet. SMTP is a relatively simple, text-based protocol, where one or more recipients of a message are specified, and then the message text is transferred. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ACER ASPIRE ZC-610
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ACER ASPIRE ZC-610 will begin.