User manual ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS. We hope that this ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS.
Manual abstract: user guide ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 2-
© 2014 All Rights Reserved Acer Liquid Z200 Duo User’s Manual Model: Z200 This revision: August 2014
Sign up for an Acer ID and enable Acer Remote Files
Open the Acer Portal from the Home screen to sign up for an Acer ID or sign in if you already have an Acer ID. There are three great reasons for you to get an Acer ID: • Remotely access your PC from your other devices with our free Acer Remote Files app • Get the latest offers and product information • Register your device for warranty service
For more information, please visit the AcerCloud website: www. acer. com/acercloud
This manual contains proprietary information that is protected by copyright laws. The information contained in this manual is subject to change without notice. Images provided herein are for reference only and may contain information or features that do not apply to your computer. [. . . ] Make this PC the Cloud PC - You must define one (and only one) PC as your Cloud PC. with PicStream) will be transfered to your Cloud PC, and content on this PC will be available to your other AcerCloud devices. Your Cloud PC must be connected to the internet and have sufficient storage for all your media content.
Acer Docs Upload - When you update and save a document on your PC, the document will be put into the personal cloud and streamed to other devices. Documents will be temporarily accessible for 30 days in your personal cloud. If Acer Docs Upload is not available, click on the AcerCloud icon in the notification area (the bottom-right corner of the Windows desktop) and select Check for updates to install Acer Docs. You can access and change these settings from the AcerCloud icon in the icon tray. Click on the AcerCloud icon, then select Open AcerCloud to see the settings window.
Using the Camera - 43
Your smartphone features a digital camera mounted on the rear. This section will take you through all the steps in taking photos and videos with your smartphone. To activate the camera, open the Application menu and tap Camera.
Camera/camcorder icons and indicators
Remaining capacity* (appears briefly)
Last picture/video taken Shutter button
* The remaining capacity is expressed as an approximate number of images taken at the current resolution.
The camera window provides multiple controls on the image screen. Pinch and reverse pinch the area of the screen you want to zoom in or zoom out, respectively. Tap the thumbnail in the bottom-right corner to open the gallery.
44 - Using the Camera
Tap the Camcorder button and the camcorder immediately begins filming. While filming, you are unable to access camera/camcorder settings; however, you can still take pictures with the Shutter button.
Pause Time elapsed Remaining capacity* (appears briefly)
Last picture / video taken Shutter button
* The remaining capacity is expressed as an approximate recording time.
Tap the red Stop recording button to stop filming.
Using the Camera - 45
Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings menu.
Some of the following settings are not available for the front camera.
You may adjust the following: • Turn GPS info on or off: Stores GPS information in the image information. None Mono Sepia Auto Normal Night Negative Sepia Blue
• Scene mode: Adjust photo parameters for a particular environment. Portrait Landscape Sports
46 - Using the Camera
• White balance: Compensate for different lighting environments. Auto Incandescent Daylight Fluorescent Cloudy
• Image properties: Adjust the Sharpness and Contrast. • Restore defaults: Restore the factory default settings.
You may adjust the following: • Turn capture sound on or off: Turns the shutter on or off when you take a picture. • Turn Face detection on or off: The camera automatically detects faces and focuses on them. • Continuous shot: Set the maximum number of photos taken in a single burst. • ISO: Set the ISO value.
You may adjust the following: • Turn EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) on or off. • Set the Time lapse interval: Choose from Off, 1, 1. 5, 2, 2. 5, 3, 5, or 10 seconds. • Set the Video quality: Choose from Low, Medium, High, or Fine.
Taking a photo
1. Frame your subject and steady your smartphone and zoom in or out as needed. [. . . ] You do not have or shall not gain any proprietary interest in the Software (including any modifications or copies made by or for you) or any related intellectual property rights. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be TRADEMARKS This Agreement does not grant to you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Acer or of Acer's licensors or suppliers. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ACER, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND ITS LICENSORS, PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ACER Z200 DUAL SIM LS will begin.