Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Infinity Station (T003P) Infinity (T003)
E7898 First Edition April 2013
Copyright © 2013 ASUSTek Computers, Inc. No part of this manual, including the products and software described in it, may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any language in any form or by any means, except documentation kept by the purchaser for backup purposes, without the express written permission of ASUS Telecom (“ASUS”). Product warranty or service will not be extended if: (1) the product is repaired, modified or altered, unless such repair, modification of alteration is authorized in writing by ASUS; or (2) the serial number of the product is defaced or missing. ASUS PROVIDES THIS MANUAL “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. [. . . ] You can take notes, send instant messages, draw sketches, create e-cards with audio recordings or diaries with video, and a lot more. To launch SuperNote, touch to go to the All apps screen then touch SuperNote .
Notebooks, Bookmark, Timestamp, All Pages Add new notebook All your notebooks
Launch ASUS WebStorage Selection
To create a new notebook: 1. Touch New Notebook. 2. Key in a name for the file and choose the notebook type to start writing on the page. The following screen describes the SuperNote screen features on your PadFone Infinity.
New page Goes back to SuperNote’s main page Delete page Settings Paste, Recognize, Baseline
Previous page Page number Next page
For more details using SuperNote on your PadFone Infinity, tap Tutorial for Phone.
Using apps on the PadFone Infinity Station
You can create shortcuts for your favorite apps on your PadFone Infinity Home Screen. 1. Touch to go to the All apps screen.
2. From the All apps screen, touch and hold the icon of the app you wish to move then drag and place the app on the Home Screen. App info You can view the detailed app information while you are creating a shortcut for the app. While holding an app from the All apps screen to the Home Screen, the App info will appear on the top of the Home Screen page. Drag the app to App info to display its detailed information.
Removing App from Home Screen
You can remove app shortcuts from your PadFone Infinity Home Screen. To remove an app in your Home Screen: 1. Touch and hold an app on your Home Screen until X Remove appears. 2. Drag the app to X Remove to remove it from the Home Screen.
Create folders to organize your applications and shortcuts on your PadFone Infinity Station Home Screen. 1. On your PadFone Infinity Station’s Home Screen, touch and drag an app or shortcut onto another app and a folder will appear. 2. Touch the new folder and tap Unnamed Folder to rename the folder.
Recent apps are displayed on the left panel of the Home Screen. You can find detailed information and manage your apps from the Recent Apps list. 1. Touch the Recent Apps icon at the bottom of the Home Screen.
2. Swipe up or down the list to view Recent Apps. Select to remove app from list or display app information.
ASUS Task Manager displays a list of currently running utilities and applications and their usages in percentages on your PadFone Infinity Station. 1. Touch to go to the All apps screen.
2. Touch WIDGETS to display the widgets menu. 3. Touch and hold ASUS Task Manager to display the ASUS Task Manager box on the Home Screen.
4. Touch and hold the widget to display the sizing brackets. Pull the sizing bracket upward or downward to show the complete list of tasks. Touch Close All to close running apps all at once.
File Manager allows you to easily locate and manage your data either on the internal storage device or the connected external storage devices. To access the internal storage device: 1. Touch to go to the All apps screen.
2. Go to All Apps screen, touch File Manager, then go to My Storage.
3. The Internal Storage (/sdcard/) and any connected external storage devices (/Removable/) are displayed on the left panel. Touch the source icon on the left panel to display the content list, and touch to select an item.
4. Touch the Return folder icon to return to the root directory of My Storage.
To access the external storage device: 1. Touch the USB or SD card icon on the bottom right corner of your Home Screen to display the notification box.
2. Touch the folder icon to display its contents.
To copy, cut, delete, or share files: Tick the file you wish to copy, cut, share, or delete and touch the action icon found at the tool bar on the upper right corner of the File Manager screen. [. . . ] To use ASUS Studio: 1. From the All apps screen, touch on ASUS Studio.
Sort photos by time, location, and people All photos All albums Settings
2. Touch a folder name and touch to play all photos in the folder in a slideshow or delete multipule photos all at once.
Back Sort by name, new to old, old to new Slideshow, selection
3. Touch a photo from a folder to edit, tag, delete, or share it.
Back Share Settings
Mark as favourite Tag Edit Delete
NOTE: Photos with same tags can be automatically combined into one album, allowing you to filp through pages like that in a traditional photo album.
ASUS To-Do allows you to take down your to-do things quickly and easily, and manage your time effectively. to creat a to-do item.
3. Select a folder and touch
Key in a summary, date and time, and other details.
4. To edit a to-do item, touch
to delete the selected to-do item.
All to-do folders
Add a new folder
Add a new to-do item Settings Delete Edit
Create a to-do item for an cloud or email account
SuperNote is a convenient app used for writing and painting on your PadFone Infinity Station. You can take notes, send instant messages, draw sketches, create e-cards with audio recordings or diaries with video, and lots more.
All your notebooks Search for notebooks Notebooks, Bookmark, Timestamp, All Pages Create a new notebook Selection
Settings Sort/Import Notebook, show locked Notebook
Launch ASUS WebStorage
To create a new notebook: 1. Touch Add a new notebook. [. . . ]