User manual ASUS RT-N12LX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ASUS RT-N12LX. We hope that this ASUS RT-N12LX user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ASUS RT-N12LX.
Manual abstract: user guide ASUS RT-N12LX
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] IN NO EVENT SHALL ASUS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS AND THE LIKE), EVEN IF ASUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DEFECT OR ERROR IN THIS MANUAL OR PRODUCT. SPECIFICATIONS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MANUAL ARE FURNISHED FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY ASUS. ASUS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES THAT MAY APPEAR IN THIS MANUAL, INCLUDING THE PRODUCTS AND SOFTWARE DESCRIBED IN IT. Products and corporate names appearing in this manual are used only for identification or explanation and to the owner's benefit, without intent to infringe. [. . . ] From the Properties dialog box, select the Driver tab then click on Update Driver.
7. Select the Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can select the driver you want option, then click Next.
9. From the Update Device Driver Wizard dialog box, select Show all hardware. Select (Standard display types) from the Manufacturers list box and Standard Display Adapter (VGA) from the Models list box. When Setup has finished installing all the necessary files to your computer, it prompts you to restart your computer. Click OK.
2. 2 Install ASUS enhanced driver
The ASUS fine-tuned enhanced driver delivers the best 3D performance on your video output. Use any of the recommended methods in this section to install the ASUS enhanced driver after booting your computer.
2. 2. 1 Windows 98SE/ME
Method 1: ASUS Quick Setup Program (when Autorun is enabled)
1. From the 2D/3D Graphics & Video Accelerator main menu, click Drivers.
3. Click the ASUS Enhanced Driver Install button from the Drivers menu to copy the necessary files to your computer. 7. b From the Folders box, double-click the WIN9xME folder and select ASUSNV9X. INF in the File name box. From the Update Driver Warning box, click Yes to confirm the setting up of the ASUS enhanced display drivers. After startup, right-click on the Windows NT desktop and click Properties. Assuming that your CD-ROM drive letter is D, type D:\NT40 or click Browse to select the path of the display driver for Windows NT then click OK. When prompted, confirm installation of display drivers to copy all the necessary files. When done, click Close to return to the Display Properties box then click Apply. Click Yes to reboot computer.
2. 3 NVIDIA WHQL driver
The NVIDIA reference driver to Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) ensures that your video graphics card is compatible with the Windows operating system. If autorun is enabled, the 2D/3D Graphics & Video Accelerator appears automatically. If autorun is disabled, run Setup. exe from the root directory of your support CD. From the 2D/3D Graphics & Video Accelerator main menu, click Drivers. Click the NVIDIA WQHL Driver Install button from the Drivers menu to copy the necessary files to your computer. When Setup has finished installing all the necessary files to your computer, it prompts you to restart your computer. Click OK.
Some features of ASUS display card is not supported by the NVIDIA WHQL driver.
2. 4 DirectX
DirectX is an application program interface (API) for creating and managing graphic images and multimedia effects in applications such as games or active web pages that will run in Microsoft Windows operating systems.
The DirectX driver is automatically installed when you install the ASUS Enhanced driver from the support CD. [. . . ] When the application prompts you to restart computer to complete the process, click Yes.
3. 1 Install Smart Doctor
The Smart Doctor utility monitors the VGA card condition and significantly cools down the VGA Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). This utility also allows you to adjust the graphics card clock settings. If autorun is enabled, the 2D/3D Graphics & Video Accelerator appears automatically. If autorun is disabled, run Setup. exe from the root directory of your support CD. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ASUS RT-N12LX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ASUS RT-N12LX will begin.