User manual ASUS VW22ATL
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ASUS VW22ATL. We hope that this ASUS VW22ATL user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ASUS VW22ATL.
Manual abstract: user guide ASUS VW22ATL
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] (Class l Equipment only. )
Insert the power plug firmly so that it does not come loose. A bad connection may cause fire.
Do not excessively bend the plug and wire nor place heavy objects upon them, which could cause damage. This may cause electric shock or fire.
Do not connect too many extension cords or plugs to one outlet. This may cause fire.
Do not disconnect the power cord while using the monitor. [. . . ] Self-Test Feature Check | Not Optimum Mode | Display Adapter Driver Maintenance and Cleaning | Symptoms & Recommended Actions
1. Self-Test Feature Check Your monitor provides a self test feature that allows you to check whether your monitor is functioning properly. The figure shown below ("Check Signal Cable") appears on a black background when the monitor is in its normal working condition though it does not sense any video signal: While in the Self-Test mode, the LED power indicator remains green and the figure moves around on the screen.
4. Turn off your monitor and reconnect the video cable; then turn on both your computer and the monitor. If your monitor screen remains blank after using the previous procedure, check your video controller and computer system; your monitor is functioning properly.
2. Not Optimum Mode If the vertical resolution is not optimum mode, you can still see the display but the warning message below appears and disappears after one minute. The user must adjust the frequency within that one minute.
Refer to Specifications > Preset Timing Modes for the resolutions or frequencies that are
supported by the monitor.
3. Display Adapter Driver Display adapter refers to the computer video card driver. If the adapter is not properly set, you cannot adjust resolution, frequency or color and you cannot install the monitor driver. Checking Adapter Driver Click Start Settings Control Panel Display Settings Advanced Adapter. If "Default" or a wrong product model is indicated, it means that the adapter driver is not properly installed. (Refer to Connecting TV) Select "Auto Store" to configure the channel system automatically. (Refer to the Auto Store)
The monitor screen flickers.
TV screen is blurred or shows noise signals.
TV signal is not received
2. Problems related to Screen Problems related to the monitor screen and their solutions are listed. Problems Screen is blank and power indicator is off Solutions Ensure that the power cord is firmly connected and the LCD monitor is on. (Refer to the Connecting the Monitor) Ensure that the signal cable is firmly connected to the PC or video SOURCEs. (Refer to the Connecting the Monitor) Ensure that the PC or video SOURCEs are turned on. (Refer to Connecting the monitor) Run Frequency Coarse and Fine tuning. Turn on again after removing all accessories (video extension cable, etc. ) Set resolution and frequency to the recommended ranges. Check if the resolution and frequency set for the computer video card falls in the range supported by the monitor. If not, reset them referring to the current Information under the monitor menu and Preset Timing Modes.
"Check Signal Cable" message
"Not Optimum Mode" message
Picture rolls vertically.
Image is not clear. The image is too light or too dark
Adjust the Brightness and Contrast. [. . . ] To avoid such image retention, reduce the degree of brightness and contrast of this screen when displaying a still image.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. Reproduction in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of Samsung Electronics Co. , Ltd. shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance, or use of this material. Samsung is the registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. , Ltd. ; Microsoft, Windows and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation; VESA, DPMS and DDC are registered trademarks of Video Electronics Standard Association; the ENERGY STAR® name and logo are registered trademarks of the U. S. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ASUS VW22ATL
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ASUS VW22ATL will begin.