Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] To prevent electromagnetic interference with electric appliances, such as radios and televisions, use shielded cables and connectors for connections.
FCC NOTE (for U. S. A):
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures. · Connect this equipment into an outlet on a circuit different form that to which the receiver is connected. [. . . ] To prevent direct exposure to the laser radiation, do not open the cabinet or back of the unit.
5. Main Chassis (front panel)
POWER BUTTON PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON AUDIO/VIDEO INPUT JACKS STOP BUTTON OPEN/CLOSE BUTTON
OPERATING STATUS DISPLAY
5-2. Main Chassis (rear view)
AUDIO/VIDEO OUTPUT DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
CONNECTION to REMOTE SENSOR
STOP /RETURN PAUSE/STEP
1 4 7
2 5 8 0
3 6 9
Remote Control 4 Mounting screws
RCA Cable (Audio/Video) Batteries (2 pcs. ) (AAA 1. 5V) OWNERS MANUAL
Mounting Brackets (4 pcs. )
5-5. Remote Control
For more details, please refer to chapter 8 for function buttons and chapter 9 for setup. English Some buttons do not work subject to models and some specific discs.
6. Connecting to Amplifier with built-in Dolby Digital Decoder
6. Connecting to VCR/CAMCORDER/GAME PLAYER
To change DVD mode to Aux mode while a disc is (being) played in DVD mode, press "DVD/TV/EXT" button of the remote controller.
6. DVD Player Operations
After connection to the system is completed according to Chapter 6, check the operation by using the following steps.
Press the POWER button. Starting logo is then displayed on the screen.
When a disc is loaded
When a disc is not loaded
Insert a disc, the player identifies disc type automatically and disc type will be displayed in the left top of TV screen. It will automatically start to play.
If the power button of the unit or remote controller is pressed, the unit converts to stand-by Mode. Initial Screen Sub-screen TV DISPLAY TV TYPE PIC MODE GENERAL SETUP Sub-screen NORMAL/PS, NORMAL/LB, WIDE MULTI, NTSC, PAL AUTO, HI-RES, N-FLICKER
ANGLE MARK ON, OFF OSD LANG AUDIO OUT CAPTIONS SCR SAVER ENGLISH ANALOG, SPDIF/RAW, SPDIF/PCM ON, OFF ON, OFF
AUDIO MODE LT/RT, STEREO LINE OUT, RF REMOD STEREO, L-MONO, R-MONO, MIX-MONO OFF, 2/8, 4/8, 6/8, FULL ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, OFF ENGLISH, CHINESE, FRENCH, SPANISH, JAPANESE CHINA, FRANCE, HONG KONG, JAPAN, TAIWAN, GBR, USA 1 G - NO PARENTAL CHANGE RESET
OP MODE DOLBY DIGITAL DUAL MONO SETUP DYNAMIC AUDIO SUBTITLE DISC MENU PREFERENCES LOCALE PARENTAL PASSWORD DEFAULTS EXIT SETUP
9. GENERAL SETUP
In the GENERAL SETUP menu, select audio and video output. 3) PIC MODE This menu is used for setting screen mode, AUTO, HI-RES, and N-FLICKER.
1) TV DISPLAY In initial settings, TV Aspect of screen is set to 4:3. In the TV DISPLAY menu, adjust the appropriate screen type according to the TV set up.
4) ANGLE MARK If the DVD disc supports various watching angles, they can be selected using this menu.
2) TV TYPE This Unit supports various TV signal types. In addition MULTI, NTSC, and PAL can be selected.
5) OSD LANG Select OSD (On Screen Display) displayed language.
6) AUDIO OUT DVD disc can support various audio out and you can select analog or digital (SPDIF/RAW, SPDIF/PCM) type by the desired Amp or other audio systems. If the Amp or other audio system can receive digital audio input, connect the cable to the Digital audio out jack on the rear panel of the player and then select SPDIF/RAW or SPDIF/PCM type. If digital audio out signal is supplied to audio system or receiver unavailable of digital decoding, it causes high-tone noise and can damage the speakers. DTS DVD disc sound is displayed only if DVD player is connected to Amp equipped with DTS decoder. English 8) SCR SAVER Select the screen saver function using this menu.
9-2. AUDIO SETUP
In the GENERAL SETUP, select the ANALOG in the audio out menu. [. . . ] It makes a user watch the last scene conveniently when a user replay this unit without any search process even though the power (car engine) is off unexpectedly. MP3 Disc Operations
1) When a MP3 disc is played, select Last/Next and PLAY button on the Remote Controller to enjoy the desired track. 2) To select another folder, press the STOP button, move to the desired folder by pressing the ARROW (direction) buttons, and press the PLAY button.
11. How to Install Mounting Brackets
Please refer to these special notes before installation & USE of this unit.
English · 3. 1" (80mm) discs are compatible with this unit. [. . . ]