User manual BLAUPUNKT BVP655
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BLAUPUNKT BVP655. We hope that this BLAUPUNKT BVP655 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BLAUPUNKT BVP655.
Manual abstract: user guide BLAUPUNKT BVP655
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] However, there is no guarantee that radio interference will not occur in particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. [. . . ] Select a locking screw from the mounting hardware (See
page 7) and screw it into the same hole to fasten the front panel.
· Do not press hard on the front panel when affixing it to the unit. · Make sure there is no dust or dirt on the electrical terminals on the back of the front panel as this could cause intermitent operation or other malfunctions.
2002. 06. 17, 14:33
· To prevent short circuit, remove the key from the ignition and disconnect the battery's () terminal. · This unit is designed for negative ground 12 V DC operation only. You can not use it for 24 V or other types of car batteries.
Connection procedure Caution
· DO NOT connect any speaker wires to the metal body or chassis of the vehicle. · DO NOT connect the speaker common () wires to each other. · Connect each pair of speaker leads only to a single speaker (or speaker system) that has an impedance of least 4 ohms, as well as adequate power-handling capability. · Do not connect speaker leads to any inputs on external amplifiers. This will cause damage to the internal amplifier of this unit.
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9
Make sure the car's ignition key has been removed. Connect the wiring harness wires in the following order : Ground wire (Black), +12V Constant Power Supply (Yellow), +12V Accessory/Switched (Red) and Power Antenna/Amplifier Turn On (Blue), and tape each so they do not come in contact with each other. Connect the car's antenna terminal to the antenna socket of the unit. Make sure the unit operates properly.
Preamp Out/Line Out Connections
· Since this unit has Line Level Outputs, you can use an amplifier to upgrade your vehicle stereo system.
RCA Line-out Jacks
White (Left) Red (Right)
RCA Line-out Jacks (For Rear Speakers)
· Connect a patch cable (not supplied) from the White (left rear channel) and Red (right rear channel) RCA line output jacks of the unit to the line input terminals of the external amplifier.
2002. 06. 17, 14:33
Replacing the Fuse
If the fuse is blown, check the power connection first and then replace the fuse. If the fuse blows again under normal conditions, the unit may be defective.
Removing the Unit
E-9 Use the supplied release keys when you need to remove the unit from the car. [. . . ] If the above mentioned solutions do not help to improve the situation, consult your nearest Blaupunkt dealer or in the United States call 1-800-266-2528 for technical assistance, parts and service. Call 1-800-950-2528 for dealer referral or to request product brochure.
Clean the disc. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BLAUPUNKT BVP655
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BLAUPUNKT BVP655 will begin.