User manual BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX. We hope that this BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX.
Manual abstract: user guide BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please read these operating instructions before using the equipment for the first time.
· Do not install the monitor in places where it is subjected to direct sunlight. Blaupunkt recommends having all your video products installed by an authorized dealer.
Please observe all the warning notices, precautionary measures and maintenance tips contained in these operating instructions so as to extend the life of your monitor.
Please observe the following safety notices during installation and while making the connections. [. . . ] - When doing so, please observe the safety notices provided by the vehicle manufacturer. - Before drilling the holes necessary for mounting the equipment and for laying cables, please make sure that concealed cables, the fuel tank and fuel lines cannot be damaged in the process!
Video products should never be in view of the driver. · Only operate the device with the recommended voltage supply of 12 V direct current. · Do not attempt to open or dismantle the monitor, since you could suffer an electric shock as a result. · Avoid using the monitor in environments where it is subjected to dust, dirt or moisture.
The monitor is supplied with all the parts listed below. Please check that the range of parts supplied with your device is complete. · Select the "EXIT" option to close the OSD menu again.
· RESET PICTURE: To reset the configured parameters to the factory default settings. · EXIT: To close the OSD menu
IVMR-1042P OSD Menu
BRIGHTNESS CONTRAST COLOR TINT SHARPNESS RESET PICTURE EXIT
IVMR-7002P OSD Menu
ZOOM BRIGHTNESS CONTRAST COLOR TINT REVOLVE LEFT-RIGHT UP-DOWN RESET PICTURE EXIT
· BRIGHTNESS: To adjust the brightness · CONTRAST: To adjust the contrast · COLOR: To adjust the color · TINT: To adjust the picture shade (only for NTSC) · SHARPNESS: To adjust the sharpness value · RESET PICTURE: To reset the configured parameters to the factory default settings. · EXIT: To close the OSD menu
· ZOOM (picture size) Change the picture height/width - FULL - NORMAL - WIDE · BRIGHTNESS: To adjust the brightness · CONTRAST: To adjust the contrast · COLOR: To adjust the color · TINT: To adjust the picture shade (only for NTSC) · REVOLVE: To revolve the screen display - LEFT - RIGHT: Mirror horizontally - UP - DOWN: Mirror vertically
IR Headphone IVHS-01 (Optional accessory)
The IR transmitter window 5 must not be covered up when using the IR headphones IVHS-01 (Optional accessory). Part Number: 7 607 003 590
Changing the dome light
· Detach the monitor from the ceiling plate (4 screws). Light bulb specifications Diameter: 8 mm Length: 28 mm Voltage: 12 Volts, 3 Watts
Changing the battery in the remote control
· Push the button on the battery compartment 21 to the right (see A below). · Pull the battery compartment 21 out of the remote control (see B below). [. . . ] · Pull the battery compartment 21 out of the remote control (see B below). Screws for securing the ceiling-mounted monitor · Remove the 3 screws of the metal cover (see picture below). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BLAUPUNKT TP DX-V TV BENELUX will begin.