User manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01 SHORT INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01. We hope that this BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01 SUPPLEMENT (887 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01SHORT INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If your refrigerator is placed in a recessed area, allow at least 300mm clearance above the refrigerator.
For personal safety, properly ground this appliance. Never use gas pipes, telephone lines or other potential lightening rods as ground.
To compensate for any floor unevenness, adjust the height of the appliance by turning the adjustable foot clockwise or counterclockwise. The adjustable foot is at the front along the lower edge of the refrigerator chassis. - When the refrigerator leans to the left, turn the left front foot counterclockwise. [. . . ] - When the refrigerator leans to the left, turn the left front foot counterclockwise. - When the refrigerator leans to the right, turn the left front foot clockwise.
Standtable is used as base of refrigerator in Thailand and some contries, If the Standtable is used, the leg cannot be adjustable. (Standtable is applied by model)
1 Wipe the appliance inside and outside using a cloth
dampened with warm water and a small amount of detergent. Before plugging in for the first time, allow the refrigerator to stabilize for at least one hour. Allow the freezer compartment to cool for 2 to 3 hours before storing food.
- Keep ventilation opening in the appliance enclosure or mounting structure clear of obstruction. - Do not use mechanical devices or any other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer. - Do not place or use electrical appliance inside the refrigerator/freezer, unless they are of a type recommended by the manufacturer. - When disposing the refrigerators; should be followed the disposal law of your country.
- Do not allow water to splash onto the back of the refrigerator. - Water impairs the insulation of electric parts and may cause an electrical short or a shock hazard.
- Do not use flammable sprays such as lacquer and paint near the refrigerator. - Heat from the refrigeration unit may ignite flammable aerosols.
- Do not allow unattended children to play in or around refrigerators and other large appliances. - Tilt the front of the shelf up and continue pulling the shelf out.
- Unplug the appliance duing this procedure. - Replace the lamp cover by aligning the cover at the top and carefully pressing it into place until it is secure.
Lift straight upward to release the tabs, then pull it out of the refrigerator. (This bottle storage guard is not adjustable ; it fits in only one position. - Tilt the front of the vegetable bin and continue pulling the vegetable box. Plug in the refrigerator and allow 1~2 hours for adequate cooling before restoring food items.
Wipe the slot area with a clean, dry, soft cloth. Caution: Do not allow any foreign substance or particles to clog these openings.
After removing the deodorizer, lightly wash that with flowing water under the faucet and dry that in the shade.
Clean the door seals often using a clean, soft cloth dampened with warm water and a mild detergent. Poorly closed doors waste energy and add unnecessary cost to your electricity bills.
After removing all the shelves, wipe the appliance using a clean, soft cloth dampened with warm water and a mild detergent.
The evaporation tray is on the back of the refrigerator - Pull the refrigerator out and away from the wall. - Empty the water out of the tray and clean the tray before replacing it.
- This sound is generated by movement of the refrigerant and is not a malfunction. - Are the temperature controls set properly(not set to "COLD")?- Is the appliance exposed to direct sunlight or installed near a heater?- Does the appliance have enough clearance from the wall in all directions?
- Are the temperature controls set properly(not set to "COLDER")? [. . . ] - Are the temperature controls set properly(not set to "COLD")?- Is the appliance exposed to direct sunlight or installed near a heater?- Does the appliance have enough clearance from the wall in all directions?
- Are the temperature controls set properly(not set to "COLDER")?- If the food is juicy or very moist, is the temperature control set too"COLDER"? [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SA/01 will begin.