User manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01 SHORT INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01. We hope that this BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01 SUPPLEMENT (887 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01SHORT INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Avoid locations affected by draughts or dampness.
For optimum operation, normal room temperature is recommended. Avoid locations in direct sunlight, near heaters, rediators, stoves or ovens. If your refrigerator is going into a recessed area, allow at least 300mm clearance above the refrigerator.
For personal safety, properly ground this appliance. [. . . ] If your refrigerator is going into a recessed area, allow at least 300mm clearance above the refrigerator.
For personal safety, properly ground this appliance. Do not ground this refrigerator with a telephone line, gas pipe, etc.
CAUTIONS WHILE USING
- Do not allow water to splash onto the back of the refrigerator. - Water impairs the insulation of electric parts and may cause an electrical short or a shock hazard. - Do not use flammable sprays such as lacquer and paint near the refrigerator. - Heat from the refrigeration unit may ignite flammable aerosols.
- Do not allow unattended children to play in or around refrigerators and other large appliances. - To avoid damage to the refrigerator or injury to the child, do not allow children to hang on the refrigerator door.
4 5 6
- For optimum operation, do not leave the door open for any longer than necessary. - Leaving the door open allows warmer air to enter the refrigerator and causes the refrigeration unit to use more energy to maintain the cool temperature.
- Do not store volatile chemicals such as ether and benzene in the refrigerator. - The fumes, besides damaging food, can build up and cause an explosion.
- Do not use the refrigerator if it is not operating correctly or has been damaged. - Tilt the front upward and continue pulling the compartment out.
Adjustable Storage Guard
Lift straight upwards to release the tabs, then pull it out of the refrigerator. (These storage guards are adjustable and may be positioned to best fit your needs. )
Bottle Storage Guards
Lift straight upwards to release the tabs, then pull it out of the refrigerator. (This bottle storage guard is not adjustable; it fits in only one position. )
CLEANING THE REFRIGERATOR
Evaporation Slot in Freezer
Wipe the slot area with a clean, dry, soft cloth. Caution: Do not allow any foreign substance or particles to clog these openings.
After removing all the shelves, wipe the appliance clean using a clean, soft cloth dampened with warm water and a mild detergent.
Clean the door seals often using a clean, soft cloth dampened with warm water and a mild detergent. Caution: Dirt encrusted door seals prevent the doors from closing properly. Poorly closed doors waste energy and add unnecessary cost to your electricity bills.
BEFORE CALLING SERVICE
when the Refrigerator / Freezer is not operating or the food does not freeze suffciently: - Is the plug properly connected?- Are the temperature controls set properly (not set to "COLD")?- Is the appliance exposed to direct sunlight or installed near a heater?- Does the appliance have enough clearance from the wall in all directions? [. . . ] - Is the appliance exposed to direct sunlight or installed near a heater?- Does the appliance have enough clearance from the wall in all directions?when you hear a sound like water flowing: - This sound is generated by movement of the refrigerant and is not a malfunction.
When food freezes in the refrigerator: - Are the temperature controls set properly (not set to "COLDER")? [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BOSCH KAD 62V40SD/01 will begin.