User manual BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01. We hope that this BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01.
Manual abstract: user guide BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Because these warning signs are to prevent injury from users or other persons, please follow safety warning signs. After reading the warning signs, keep them in a safe place for future reference. WARNING SIGNS
Do not plug several appliances into the same multiple receptical. Make sure that the power plug is not squashed or damaged by the back of the refrigerator . [. . . ] Chill
· When "Chill" is chosen, the temperature of the CoolSe·
lect ZoneTM Drawer is kept at 30°F(-1oC) regardless of the set refrigerator temperature. "Chill" temperature helps keep meat or fish fresh longer.
· When "Cool" is chosen, the temperature will be the ·
same as the set temperature of the refrigerator. The digital panel shows the same temperature as that of the display panel. For "Cool, " the CoolSelect ZoneTM Drawer allows extra refrigerator space.
CoolSelect ZoneTM Drawer GUIDE
"Quick Cool" Button
· You can use the Quick Cool feature with the CoolSelect Zone . · "Quick Cool" allows 1~3 canned beverages to cool within 60 min. · To cancel this option, press the "Quick Cool" button again.
CoolSelect ZoneTM returns to the previous temperature. When "Quick Cool" ends, it returns to the "Cool" temperature setting.
Depending on the beverages, the cool-down time may vary.
· For "Quick Cool" option, food stored in the CoolSelect Zone
Drawer should be removed.
· Drips loss and quality deterioration of meats reduces the freshness of foods.
· After "Thaw" is selected, warm and cold air is alternately sup· · · ·
plied into the CoolSelect ZoneTM Drawer . Depending on the weight of meat, thawing time can be selected for 4 hrs, 6 hrs, 10 hrs, and 12 hrs sequentially. When "Thaw" ends, CoolSelect ZoneTM display returns to "chill" condition. (Based on 1inch thickness)
Thaw Time Weight
4 hours 0. 8 lb
6 hours 1. 3 lb
10 hours 1. 7 lb
12 hours 2. 2 lb
Depending on the size and thickness of meat and fish, the thawing time may vary.
The above weight represents the total weight of food in the CoolSelect ZoneTM Drawer. Ex) The total thawing time for 1. 3 lb frozen beef and 0. 8 lb frozen chicken will be 10 hours.
· With the "Thaw" option, food stored in the CoolSelect Zone
Drawer should be removed.
REMOVING THE FREEZER ACCESSORIES
Glass Shelf Ice Maker Bucket · Remove the bucket by lifting up and pulling out.
· Pull the shelf out as far as
it goes. It may cause a fire.
CLEANING THE ACCESSORIES
· Remove the cover with a flat blade screw driver as shown. · Take out the cartridge from the cover and soak it in clean and warm water · Repeat this process once or twice a year.
at least more than 4 hrs. Completely dry out the cartridge with sunlight for at least 8 hrs in an open area.
· If it is dried in a confined area, odor may be spread to that area. · Keep the children away from yellow water, they may drink water.
CHANGING THE INTERIOR LIGHT
Before changing the interior light, unplug the refrigerator from the power supply. If you have difficulty in changing the light, contact your service center. WARNING
INTERIOR LIGHT IN THE REFRIGERATOR .
Pull out the screw cap and remove the screw. After changing the bulb, reattach the light cover and screw it in again.
Lower (RS2644, RS2666, RS2777)
Pull out the screw cap and remove the screw. After changing the bulb, reattach the light cover and screw it again.
CHANGING THE INTERIOR LIGHT
INTERIOR LIGHT IN THE FREEZER.
The freezer light is located in the bottom of the auger motor case.
Use a screwdriver to remove the light cover (). Change the bulb with a new one () Reattach the light cover
Replacement bulbs for both the freezer and refrigerator are at retail outlets such as Wal-mart, The Home Depot and Lowe's. Use replacement bulb size E17, maximum 30 watts.
The water "Filter Indicator" light · "Filter Indicator" light lets you know when it is time change your water filter cartridge. This tells you that it is almost time to change the current cartridge. [. . . ] Select a warmer setting on the display panel.
· Check that the floor is levelled and stable. · A "ticking" sound may be heard from inside the refrigerator, but this is normal. The front corners and sides of the cabinet are hot; condensation occurs. · Anti-condensators are installed in the front corners of the refrigerator to prevent condensation. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BOSCH KDV 29VW31/01 will begin.