User manual BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01. We hope that this BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01.
Manual abstract: user guide BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Check the compressor label on the rear of the appli ance and the rating label inside the fridge to see which refrigerant is used for your refrigerator. · The refrigerator only use ice makers which made by samsung Electronics for the refrigerator. · The incorporated ice-makers are to be installed only by the manufacture or its service agent.
CAUTION/WARNING SYMBOLS USED
OTHER SYMBOLS USED
Represents something you must NOT
Indicates that a danger of death or serious injury exists.
Represents something you must NOT disassemble. Represents something you must NOT touch.
Indicates that a risk of personal injury or material damage exists.
Represents something you must follow. [. . . ] CoolSelect ZoneTMDrawer (optional) · Helps to preserve the taste of food and prolongs its freshness. Use to store cheese, meat, poultry, fish or any other foods used quickly. Fruit & Vegetable Drawer (Upper and Lower) · Is used to store fruits and vegetables. Optimized humidity control design helps to preserve the freshness of the stored vegetables and fruits. Dairy Compartment · Can be used to store butter, margarine and cheese. Door Bins · Can be used to store foods in small packages, such as milk and yogurt. Beverage Station (optional) · Can be used to store the frequently used items, such as canned beverages and snacks and allows access to these items without opening the refrigerator door. Bottles should be stored tightly together so that they do not fall out.
Egg Container · Put eggs in the container and place them on the shelf. Wine Shelf (optional) · Place your wine bottle on the shelf to maintain their taste. The Rail that should not be used for CoolSelect zone model
· If you have a long vacation planned, you must empty the refrigerator and turn it off. WARNING · In case the model has CoolSelect zone Do not insert a shelf to this rail, or the shelf can collide with beverage station coverand the beverage station cover can be broken.
CoolSelect ZoneTMDrawer GUIDE
"Select" button (Optional)
Soft Freeze · When "Soft Freeze" is chosen, the temperature on the digtal panel displays -5o C regardless of the set temperature of the refrigerator. Then lift it up and remove it.
Fresh fruit & vegetable drawer and cover
· Remove the compartment by holding the handle, pulling the compartment towards you and lifting it up slightly. · Remove the cover by pulling it towards you.
· Hold the door bin in both hands and remove it by lifting it up.
Wine shelf (optional)
· Simpy take the shelf and pull it toward you.
BEVERAGE STATION TM (optional)
To access the extra refrigerating compartment, hold the compartment door handle and pull it downwards. It is recommended that you use the extra refrigerating compartment for frequently used foods like beverages. When the door is opened, it can be used as a tray to support items, such as beverage bottles and glasses.
· The extra refrigerating compartment gives
you added convenience because you do not need to open the main refrigerator door. In addition, this saves energy.
· Do not scratch the surface of the door.
· Before removing the freezer and refrigerator accessories, please move the stored foods to other space. · When you close the door of beverage station, be careful not to put your hands or fingers in a position where those can be caught or injured. · If you use the opened door as a tray do not place heavy objects on it. · Do not allow children to hang on the door, because there is a risk of personal injury or material damage.
CLEANING THE ACCESSORIES
Clean the accessories using a mild detergent. After washing the accessories, make sure that they are dry before using them again.
· Wipe the front control panel with a clean cloth. · The doors and door handles should be cleaned with a mild detergent and cloth. Dry them with a · The exterior should be polished once or twice a year.
· Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust once or twice a year.
Ice and water dispenser and drainage grid (optional)
Beverage station (optional)
· Use a damp cloth to clean the extra refrigerating compartment. [. . . ] - If water does not come out through the line, check whether the tap is open. - Leave the tap open until clean water is running out and any residual matter that built up during manufacturing has been removed.
OUTLET SIDE OF PURIFIER
INSTALLING THE WATER DISPENSER LINE
Attach the purifier lock stations. - Hold the purifier lock stations in the appropriate position (under the sink for example) and fix it tightly into place where to screw.
TWO PURIFIER LOCK STATION
TWO PURIFIER LOCK STATION
Secure the purifier in position. - Fix the purifier in position, as shown in the figure on the right.
PURIFIER PURIFIER LOCK STATIONS
Connect the water line to the refrigerator.
- Remove the compressor cover of the refrigerator. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BOSCH KGV 33VW30S/01 will begin.