User manual BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73 SUPPLEMENT
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73. We hope that this BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73.
Manual abstract: user guide BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73SUPPLEMENT
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] This prevents frost from forming on the compartment walls, therefore there is no need to defrost the appliance. The humidity absorbed by the evaporator is transformed into water, which is automatically routed to a container located on the compressor, from where it evaporates. The ventilated refrigeration system guarantees optimal food storage, maintaining the original characteristics longer. To get the most out of your new appliance, read the user handbook thoroughly. [. . . ] If you wish to cancel the Fast Cooling before that period of time, press the key again.
3. Vacation mode (button 3):
This function is recommended to be used when there is nobody at home (vacation). The vacation mode keeps refrigerator and freezer temperatures at the "Less Cold" levels of temperature, reducing power consumption. To select it, press the respective key for approximately two seconds until the light signal turns on, indicating the mode has been selected. When canceling the mode, the temperature settings go back to the previous condition the product was set to. The vacation mode will be canceled: · Whenever another key is pressed. · When one of the doors is opened 30 minutes after the mode has been selected. The vacation mode will NOT be cancelled: · If the doors are opened within the first 30 minutes of the selection of the mode.
FREEZER TEMPERATURE CONTROL
· The freezer compartment temperature is set by pressing the freezer control key to the level you want. Every time you press the key, the temperature will be set from position "Less Cold" (level 1) to position "Coldest" (level 5). Minimum freezing - level 1 Recommended when there is not much food in the freezer and occasional door opening.
Medium freezing - level 3 Commended for normal use.
Maximum freezing - level 5 Recommended when there is a lot of food in the freezer and frequent door opening. There are still two other intermediate temperature settings, 2 and 4, which can also be used as needed.
REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE CONTROL
· The refrigerator compartment temperature is set by pressing the refrigeration control key to the level you want. Every time you press the key, the temperature will be set from position "Less Cold" (level 1) to position "Coldest" (level 5). · The edges of the shelves prevent spilt liquids from going to other compartments. Changing the position of shelves: Your refrigerator allows you to change the position of shelves according to your needs. · To remove the shelf, pull it forward to the stop.
· Keep the locks pressed as shown in the picture, and pull the shelf until it is released.
· When not in use, just pull it upward and then push it backward. · Pull the pins outward to remove the rails.
· To remove the shelf, just slide the side locks as in the picture, and pull it toward you.
· Remove the rails as in the picture and place them where you wish.
· After replacing the extra shelf, slide the side locks to their original position.
Important: · Before replacing the rails, notice the word "Upward" engraved on the rail. · After that, place the shelf on the rails.
Foods such as fruits and vegetables dehydrate when stored in direct contact with cold and dry air. The vegetables drawer keeps the temperature and humidity adequate for storage of fruits and vegetables, preserving their natural characteristics. The metallic rails of the vegetables drawer provide smooth and safe opening and closing of the drawer. To organize foods to your convenience, use the vegetables separator available in your refrigerator.
Humidity control: · The vegetables drawer is provided with a humidity control that allows you to control the necessary amount of air that goes into the drawer. · We recommend to keep the control closed to preserve leafy vegetables and open to preserve fruits.
GUIDE TO STORAGE AND THAWING OF FOOD
PREPARING FRESH FOOD FOR FREEZING
It is important to wrap food so that no water, moisture, or vapour may penetrate; this avoids the transfer of odours and flavours throughout the refrigerator and allows better storage of frozen food. Use plastic containers with tight fitting lids, aluminium trays, aluminium foil, cling film and waterproof plastic wrappings. Important: · When shopping, leave frozen food purchases until last and transport the products in a thermally insulated cool bag. [. . . ] If the appliance door has been left open for a while or if large amounts of food have been stored, the motor will run longer in order to cool down the interior of the appliance. 34
Remember Motor running time depends on different things: number of door openings, amount of food stored, temperature of the room, setting of the temperature controls. If, after performing the above checks, your appliance still does not work properly, contact the After-sales Service, explain the problem, specifying the model and appliance service number (stated on the data plate). If the refrigerator temperature is too high · Is the appliance installed near a heat source? [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual BOSCH SMI 63M75EU/73 will begin.