User manual CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI. We hope that this CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘIBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] • Camera User Guide (This Guide) Once you have mastered the basics, use the camera’s many features to shoot more challenging photos. • Software Guide Read when you want to use the included software.
• A memory card is not included (p. Microsoft Word/ Word Viewer can be installed to view the Word manuals (required only for manuals for the Middle East).
Read This First
• Take some initial test shots and play them back to make sure the images were recorded correctly. Please note that Canon Inc. , its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its distributors are not liable for any consequential damages arising from any malfunction of a camera or accessory, including memory cards, that results in the failure of an image to be recorded or to be recorded in a way that is machine readable. [. . . ] 98
After pressing the h button, press the qr
buttons or turn the 5 dial to choose Z, then press the m button. Once set, Z will appear on the screen.
Even if the flash fires, ensure that the main
subject does not move until the shutter sound ends.
Attach the camera to a tripod to prevent the camera from moving and blurring the image. Additionally, you should set [IS Mode] to [Off] when shooting with a tripod (p. 168).
What if the setting screen does not appear even when you press the h button?
The flash is lowered. Raise the flash manually.
You can automatically correct red-eye that occurs in images taken with the flash.
Choose [Flash Control].
Press the n button to choose [Flash
Control] in the 4 tab, then press the m button.
Choose the setting.
Press the op buttons or turn the 5 dial
to choose [Red-Eye Corr. ], then press the qr buttons to choose [On]. Once set, R will appear on the screen.
Checking for Shut Eyes
Red-eye correction may be applied to areas other than red eyes. • If you hold down the h button for more than 1 second, the screen in Step 2 will appear. • If you press the h button then immediately press the n button when the flash is raised, the screen in Step 2 will appear.
Checking for Shut Eyes
When the camera detects the possibility that people have their eyes shut, appears on the screen.
Choose [Blink Detection].
Press the n button to choose [Blink
Detection] in the 4 tab, then press the qr buttons to choose [On].
When a person with shut eyes is detected,
a frame and appear on the screen.
• This function is only available for the last image shot when you have set the camera to 2 or more shots in or $ mode. • This function is only available for the last image shot in and modes. • Not available in W, or mode.
Getting More Out of Your Camera
This chapter explains how to shoot in M, B and D modes. How to use and modes is also explained.
• This chapter assumes that the camera has been set to the corresponding mode.
Setting the Shutter Speed
You can set the shutter to the speed at which you want to shoot. • Depending on the shutter speed and aperture value set, the screen brightness may change. If the flash is raised and set to h, the screen brightness will not change. • If you press the o button while holding down the shutter button halfway, the shutter speed or aperture value (whichever is not chosen in Step 2), will automatically adjust to obtain the correct exposure (the correct exposure may not be obtained depending on the settings).
Adjusting the Flash Output
In D mode, you can choose 3 levels of flash output.
Set the mode dial to D. Choose the flash output level.
After pressing the m button, press the
op buttons to choose X.
Complete the setting.
Press the qr buttons or turn the 5 dial to
choose the flash output level, then press the m button. Once set, X will appear on the screen.
• You can also set the flash output level by pressing the n button to choose [Flash Control] (p. 99) in the 4 tab, then choose [Flash Output] and press the qr buttons to choose a setting. • In M and B modes, you can set the flash output level if you choose [Flash Control] in the 4 tab, then set [Flash Mode] to [Manual]. • If you hold down the h button for more than 1 second, the setting screen will appear. If you press the h button then immediately press the n button when the flash is raised, the setting screen will appear.
Saving Shooting Settings
You can save commonly used Shooting modes and settings to your preference. Even if you switch Shooting modes or turn off the camera, settings that usually cancel (self timer, etc. ) will be saved.
Settings that Can be Saved
• • • • • • Shooting modes (G, M, B and D) Items set in G, M, B or D (pp. 78 – 104) Items in the shooting menu Zoom position Manual focus position (p. [. . . ] 62 Format Memory Cards, Formatting Formatting (Memory Card) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 117 Image Quality (Recording Pixels/ Frame Rate) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 168
Handheld NightScene (Shooting Mode). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 108 Image Quality Compression Ratio Images Display Time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON BARVA V KANCELÁŘI will begin.