User manual CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110. We hope that this CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110 BROCHURE (1658 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If you are uncertain of the legality of scanning any particular item, you should consult your legal adviser in advance.
As an ENERGY STAR Partner, Canon Inc. has determined that this model meets the ENERGY STAR Program for energy efficiency. The International ENERGY STAR Office Equipment Program is an international program that promotes energy saving through the use of computers and other office equipment. The program backs the development and dissemination of products with functions that effectively reduce energy consumption. [. . . ] When you install it, the Scanning Guide icon will appear on the desktop. Double-click the icon to view it with a browser program, such as Internet Explorer.
User's Guides for Application Programs (PDF format manuals)
PDF · ArcSoft PhotoStudio · ArcSoft PhotoBase · OmniPage SE Select the "View the Electronic Manuals" menu on the CanoScan Setup Utility CD-ROM. To read these manuals, Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed on your computer.
Check the Package Contents
Scanner and Accessories
USB Interface Cable
Film Guide for CanoScan 3000F (for a film strip or a slide)
Documents and Software Programs
· Quick Start Guide (this guide) · Additional Documents · CanoScan Setup Utility CD-ROM
· Approximately 229 MB of hard disk space on your computer is required to install all the programs. ScanGear CS (25 MB) - Scanner Driver It allows you to scan and load images from the scanner. CanoScan Toolbox (5 MB) - Scanning Utility Program It enables you to scan images and copy (print), attach images to e-mail messages or save images with simple steps. ArcSoft PhotoStudio (30 MB) - Image Editing Program It allows you to load images from the scanner, edit and retouch them, and apply special effects and enhancements. ArcSoft PhotoBase (75 MB) - Photo Album Program It allows you to create and edit image albums, perform image searches and create slide shows. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (65 MB) - OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Program It converts characters scanned from a book, magazine or newspaper into text data for editing or digital transmission. Adobe Acrobat Reader (24 MB) - PDF File Reader Program Electronic manuals for the above software programs (HTML (5 MB) and PDF manuals)
Install the Software
· With Windows XP/2000, you should log on with an administrator user name when you install or uninstall software programs.
1 Turn the computer on.
If the "Found New Hardware Wizard" or "Add New Hardware Wizard" appears, click [Cancel].
2 Place the CanoScan Setup Utility CD-ROM in the drive.
The CanoScan Setup Utility main menu will display.
3 Click [Install the Software].
The [Install] window will display.
Read the SOFTWARE USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. Click [Yes] if you accept the terms.
4 Click [Start Installation].
You will install six software programs and the Scanning Guide (HTML format manual).
5 The installation procedure will start.
Follow the on-screen message prompts and click [Yes] or [Next] to continue the installation. Follow the on-screen messages to restart and resume installation.
6 When the installation is complete, click [Yes].
The computer will restart.
7 After Windows restarts, remove the CD-ROM from
the drive and store it in a safe place.
Unlock the Scanning Unit
· Unlock the scanning unit before connecting the scanner to the computer. Slide Place a slide face down over the film guide's window.
· Hold the film by the edges with your fingertips to avoid getting fingerprints or dirt on the film surface. · Remove dust from the film, the document glass and the light source.
Scanning Film (for CanoScan 3000F only)
4 Clip the film holder back into the slots in the film guide for a 35 mm strip.
Slides do not require the film holder to be closed.
5 Place the loaded film guide in the correct
position on the scanner's document glass.
Align the film guide's scanner's mark.
mark with the
· The film guide has a calibration slot used by the scanner to calculate the color balance. The film cannot be scanned with the correct color balance if this slot is obstructed. USB 2. 0 Hi-Speed, USB (USB 1. 1 equivalent) A4/Letter: 216 x 297 mm (8. 5 x 11. 7 in. ) 35 mm strip (negative/ positive)/1 frame 35 mm slide (negative/ positive)/1 frame 3 buttons: SCAN, COPY, E-MAIL 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) 10% to 90% RH, 20% to 80% RH when scanning film 10% to 90% RH (without condensation formation) AC adapter (100/120/230/240V)*3 In operation: 15 watts maximum, Stand-by: 5 watts (Using supplied AC adapter) 257 x 460 x 71 mm 257 x 460 x 61 mm (10. 2 x 18. 4 x 2. 8 in. ) (10. 2 x 18. 4 x 2. 4 in. ) Approximately 2. 5 kg Approximately 2. 4 kg (5. 5 lbs. ) (5. 3 lbs. )
Power Requirements Power Consumption Maximum Exterior Dimensions Weight
USB 2. 0 Hi-Speed mode. *3 Type of AC adapter depends on the area where the scanner is purchased. · Specifications are subject to change without notice.
· Before you upgrade to Windows XP from Windows 98/Me/2000, you must uninstall ScanGear CS and CanoScan Toolbox using the "Uninstall the Software" menu of the CanoScan Setup Utility CD-ROM. The scanner may not work if you upgrade to Windows XP with these programs still installed. After upgrading to Windows XP, reinstall ScanGear CS and CanoScan Toolbox according to the steps on page 3. For details, please read the "Troubleshooting" section of the Scanning Guide (HTML format manual).
This form should be used to record the operating environment for the purchased scanner. If any problems occur with the scanner, you will need this information when you contact our Customer Support Help Desk. · This information is also required to request a repair under warranty. [. . . ] 40 mk/puhelu+pvm) Faksi: 010 544 4382 Sähköposti: helpdesk@canon. fi Internet: www. canon. fi
CANON ARGENTINA, S. A. Box 2262 1180 EG Amstelveen, The Netherlands Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF, United Kingdom P. O. Box 431, Wallington, Surrey SM6 0XU, UK Tel: (08705) 143 723 (Calls may be recorded) Fax: (08705) 143 340 For sales enquiries, please call 08705 143723 102 Avenue du Général de Gaulle 92257 LA GARENNE COLOMBES CEDEX, France Tél: 01. 41. 30. 15. 15 Fax: 01. 41. 30. 15. 05 E-mail:hot_line@cf. canon. fr http://www. canon. fr
CANON NORTH-EAST OY
Huopalahdentie 24, P. O. +358 10 544 20 Fax +358 10 544 10 http://www. canon. ru http://www. canon. ee http://www. canon. lv http://www. canon. lt
For technical support, please contact Canon Help Desk.
Rua Alfredo da Silva, 14, 2721-862 Alfragide, Portugal Tel: 21 471 11 11 Fax: 21 471 09 89 www. copicanola. pt info@copicanola. pt
CANON COMMUNICATION & IMAGE FRANCE S. A.
CANON SINGAPORE PTE. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON CANOSCAN LIDE110 will begin.