User manual CANON COLORPASS Z400E BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON COLORPASS Z400E. We hope that this CANON COLORPASS Z400E user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON COLORPASS Z400E.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON COLORPASS Z400EBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 9
This section explains how to prepare the camera for use and the basics of shooting, viewing and printing images. Start out by familiarizing yourself with the camera and mastering the basics. 39
Once you have mastered the basics, use the camera's many features to shoot more challenging photos. Details on using each function, including how to connect the camera to a television to view images and using the Wireless Controller are described in this section.
The electronic Manuals are included in the supplied CD-ROM.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Items marked with a or procedures. [. . . ] button to complete the setting, then shoot.
· When you press the Movie button, you can shoot movies in Color Accent mode. The specified Color Accent and color range is retained even if the camera's power is turned off.
Shooting with Color Swap Mode
Various Shooting Methods
Original Color (Before Swapping)
Desired Color (After Swapping)
· The camera will switch to color input mode, and the display will alternate between the original image and the color swap image (using the previously set color).
Aim the camera so that the original color appears at the center of the LCD monitor (or the viewfinder) and press the button.
· Only one color can be specified. · You can use the or button or the control dial to specify the range of colors that are changed. +5: Also takes colors close to the one that you want to swap.
Aim the camera so that the desired color appears at the center of the LCD monitor (or the viewfinder) and press the button.
· Only one color can be specified.
Press the DISP. button to complete the setting, then shoot.
· When you press the Movie button, you can shoot movies in Color Swap mode. The colors and color range specified in the Color Swap mode are retained even if the camera's power is turned off.
Saving Original Images
Not only can you save images with altered colors when shooting still images with the Color Accent or Color Swap modes, but you can also choose to save the original images (before the color change).
Select [Save Original].
1. In the menu, use the or button to select [Save Original].
1. Press the MENU button.
You cannot save the originals of still images taken while shooting a movie in Color Accent or Color Swap mode. If [Save Original] is set to [On] - The transformed image is reviewed in the LCD monitor (or the viewfinder) after shooting in the Color Accent or Color Swap mode. If you erase the image at this point, the original image is erased along with the transformed image. However, you may not be able to use the item depending on the shooting mode. Press the MENU button.
Change the order in which menu items are displayed.
1. button to
· [Yes]: When pressing the MENU button, [My Menu] will be displayed. Press the MENU button twice.
In playback mode, you can select images with the control dial. Turning it counterclockwise selects the previous image while turning it clockwise selects the next image. 19).
k Viewing Magnified Images
Press the zoom lever toward .
· A magnified portion of the image will display. · Images can be magnified up to a factor of approximately 10x.
Approximate location of the displayed area
Use the , the image.
button to move around
· If you use the control dial while in the magnified display mode, the camera will switch to the previous or next image at the same level of magnification. (You can also cancel it immediately by pressing the MENU button. ) and index playback images cannot be magnified.
Images in Sets of 12 (Index Playback)
Press the zoom lever toward .
· Up to 12 images can be viewed at once in index playback. · Use the , , or button or control dial to change the image selection.
To Return to Single Image Playback: Press the zoom lever toward .
Switching between Sets of 12 Images
The jump bar will display if you press the button while in index playback and you can switch the display between sets of 12 images. · Use the or button or control dial to move to the previous or next set of 12 images. · Hold the FUNC. /SET button down and press the or Jump Bar button to jump to the first or last set. [. . . ] 30 g (1. 06 oz. )
Wireless Controller WL-DC300
Means of Communication Coverage Directivity Power Supply Operating Temperatures Dimensions Weight Infrared Within 5 m (16 ft. ) (front) Within 3 m (9. 8 ft. ) (15 degrees both left and right) Within 1 m (3. 3 ft. ) (15 degrees both up and down) Coin-type lithium battery CR2025 0 40 °C (32 104 °F) 35. 0 × 6. 5 × 56. 6 mm (1. 38 × 0. 26 × 2. 23 in. ) Approx. 10 g (0. 35 oz. )
Lens Hood LH-DC50
Dimensions Diameter × Length Weight 69. 7 mm × 30. 0 mm (2. 74 × 1. 18 in. ) Approx. 10 g (0. 35 oz. )
Battery Charger CB-5AH/CB-5AHE
(Supplied with the separately sold Battery and Charger Kit CBK4-300)
Rated Input Rated Output Charging Time Operating Temperatures Dimensions Weight 100 240 V AC (50/60 Hz) 565 mA*1 × 4, 1275 mA*2 × 2 Approx. 2 hours*2 0 35 °C (32 95 °F) 65. 0 × 105. 0 × 27. 5 mm (2. 56 × 4. 13 × 1. 08 in. ) Approx. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON COLORPASS Z400E
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON COLORPASS Z400E will begin.