User manual CANON CR-180 II BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON CR-180 II. We hope that this CANON CR-180 II user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON CR-180 II.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON CR-180 IIBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please read and ensure that you understand them before proceeding to other sections of the guide.
This symbol indicates topics that could lead to death or serious injury if ignored or handled incorrectly.
· Do not play the supplied CD-ROM(s) in any CD player that does not support data CDROMs. Playing the CD-ROM(s) in an audio CD player (music player) could damage the speakers. It is also possible to suffer from hearing loss from listening with headphones to the loud sounds of a CD-ROM played on a music CD player.
· While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this guide is accurate and complete, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions. Canon reserves the right to change the specifications of the hardware and software described herein at any time without prior notice. [. . . ] Do not detach the interface cable, turn the camera power off or do anything else that could disconnect the camera from the computer while the My Camera settings are being saved to the camera or the settings from the camera are being saved to the computer.
1 2 3
Select the [Setup as a theme] tab in the My Camera window. To set the start-up image or sound individually, click the [Set individually] tab and select it. Select the settings file you wish to save to the camera from the My Computer list. Select the setting from the Camera list that you would like to change and click [Save to Camera]. This concludes the process of saving the My Camera settings to the camera. If a setting for this category has previously been saved to the camera, it will be overwritten. To use this data on the camera, change the start-up image and sound settings on the camera itself. Please see the Camera User Guide for these instructions.
Saving the Camera's My Camera Settings to the Computer 1 Select the [Setup as a theme] tab in the My Camera window. 2 3 4
To set the start-up image or sound individually, click the [Set individually] tab and select it. Select the settings files from the Camera list that you wish to save to the computer. This concludes the process of saving the My Camera settings to the computer. To set this window so it does not automatically open when you connect the camera to the computer, remove the check mark from the [Start when a camera is connected] in the [File] menu in the Camera Control window.
Download images. By default, the downloaded images are saved into the [Pictures] folder.
Camera Control Window You can adjust the settings, such as the type of image downloaded and the destination folder, by clicking [Preferences].
Using the Camera to Download Images (Direct Transfer Function)
· If the conditions are right for the Direct Transfer function, the Direct Transfer settings menu will appear in the LCD monitor. In addition, the (Print/Share) button will light if your camera is equipped with one. · See the Camera User Guide for instructions regarding Direct Transfer settings and procedures. Set the Direct Transfer settings on the camera and press the (Print/Share) button or the FUNC. /SET button.
Using the Computer to Download Images
Click [Starts to download images].
Using the Software on the Macintosh Platform The Basics
· By default, all the images that have yet to be downloaded will download. · To download images that have had their transfer settings set with the camera, click [Preferences] and select [Images whose transfer settings were specified with the camera] as the image type to be downloaded. · Click [Lets you select and download images] to show the camera images in a list, check the images before downloading and download only selected images. The downloaded images are saved into folders according to the shooting date. At the same time, they will also appear grouped by date in the [Last Acquired Images] at the top of the Explorer Panel.
[Last Acquired Images] Clicking the shooting date displays the images last downloaded. Explorer Panel
Destination for the downloaded images The downloaded symbol displays on downloaded folders.
Thumbnail According to the default settings, the thumbnails (tiny versions) of the downloaded images display in the Browser Window when the downloading is complete.
Next, print out the images (p. 50).
Memory Card Reader Connection 1
Insert the memory card into the reader. [. . . ] You must install the bundled software for downloading with this platform. If you use the bundled software, the following limitations do not apply.
· It may take a few minutes, after connecting to the camera, until you can download images. · The camera information (firmware version, etc. ) may not display correctly. In this case, use the software from the Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON CR-180 II
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON CR-180 II will begin.