User manual CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010. We hope that this CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please note that this warranty does not apply to repairs arising out of the malfunction of non-genuine Canon accessories, although you may request such repairs on a chargeable basis.
Camera Body Temperature
If your camera is used for prolonged periods, the camera body may become warm. Please be aware of this and take care when operating the camera for an extended period.
About the LCD Monitor
The LCD monitor is produced with extremely high-precision manufacturing techniques. Less than 0. 01% of the pixels may occasionally misfire or appear as red or black dots. This has no effect on the recorded image and does not constitute a malfunction.
Please set the camera's video signal format to the one used in your region before using it with a TV monitor (p. [. . . ] · The settings for the first image are used to take subsequent images in the sequence. · It is not possible to display images on the TV when shooting in Stitch Assist. 160).
Shooting a Movie
DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010 640 x 480 pixels 320 x 240 pixels 160 x 120 pixels DIGITAL IXUS 430 --
Slide the mode switch to and turn the mode dial to
(Rec. ) .
The LCD monitor turns on and displays the maximum recording time (in seconds).
Press the shutter button fully.
· Shooting and sound recording starts simultaneously. · During shooting the recording time (in seconds) and a red circle appear on the LCD monitor.
Press the shutter button fully again to stop recording.
· The maximum length of a movie clip (10 frames/sec. · The maximum length of movies may vary with the subject and shooting conditions. Recording will automatically stop when the maximum is reached or when the CF card runs out of free capacity.
· The recording time may not display properly during shooting or filming may stop unexpectedly with the following types of CF cards. - Slow recording cards - Cards formatted on a different camera or a computer - Cards which have had images recorded and erased repeatedly Although the recording time may not display properly during shooting, the movie will be recorded correctly on the CF card. Recording time will display properly if you format the CF card in this camera (excluding slow recording CF cards). · You are recommended to use a CF card that has been formatted in your camera to shoot movies (p. The card supplied with the camera may be used without further formatting. · The AE, AF, white balance and zoom settings remain fixed for subsequent frames at the values selected for the first frame. When [AiAF] is set to [Off], however, the AF frame will appear.
No frame On Off
The camera detects the subject and highlights the AF frames, from 9 available points, that it will use to determine the focus. This is convenient for focusing on a specific part of a subject with greater certainty.
symbol represents the AF frames as they appear in the LCD monitor.
(Rec. ) menu, select
See Selecting Menus and Settings (p. 43).
Use the or [On] or [Off].
button to select
You can shoot right after selecting an option.
Press the MENU button.
The display will return to the Shooting screen.
The focus is locked to the center AF frame when the digital zoom is used.
Switching between Light Metering Modes
You can switch between metering modes to shoot. Appropriate for standard shooting conditions, including backlit scenes. It evaluates complex lighting conditions, such as the position of the subject, the brightness, the direct light, and the backlighting, and adjusts the settings to the correct exposure for the main subject.
CenterWeighted Average Spot
Averages the light metered from the entire frame, but gives greater weight to the subject matter at the center. Meters the area within the spot AE point at the center of the LCD monitor. Use this setting when you want to set the exposure on the subject in the center of the monitor.
Press the button to switch between metering modes.
The selected metering mode appears on the LCD monitor.
Adjusting the Exposure Compensation
Adjust the exposure compensation setting to avoid making the subject too dark when it is backlit or shot against a bright background or to avoid making lights appear too bright in night shots.
In the FUNC. menu, select
* The current setting is displayed.
See Selecting Menus and Settings (p. 43).
Use the or button to adjust the exposure compensation.
· The settings can be adjusted in 1/3 stops in the range -2 to +2. · You can confirm the effect of the setting in the LCD monitor when it is on. The menu displays again after the shot, allowing you to change the settings easily.
Return the setting to 0.
Press the FUNC. [. . . ] · No part of this guide may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any language in any form, by any means, without the prior written permission of Canon. · Canon makes no warranties for damages resulting from corrupted or lost data due to a mistaken operation or malfunction of the camera, the software, the CompactFlashTM cards (CF cards), personal computers, peripheral devices, or use of non-Canon CF cards. Trademark Acknowledgements Canon and PowerShot are trademarks of Canon Inc. Macintosh, PowerBook, Power Macintosh and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. , registered in the United States and other countries. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON DIGITALE KOMPAKTKAMERAS RANGE 2H2010 will begin.