User manual CANON FÄRGHANTERING BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON FÄRGHANTERING. We hope that this CANON FÄRGHANTERING user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON FÄRGHANTERING.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON FÄRGHANTERINGBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please read and ensure that you understand them before proceeding to other sections of the guide.
Canon Customer Support
For Canon Customer Support contacts, please see the Canon Customer Support leaflet supplied with your camera.
This symbol indicates topics that could lead to death or serious injury if ignored or handled incorrectly.
ArcSoft Customer Support
46601 Fremont Blvd. , Fremont, CA 94538 Tel: (510) 440-9901 (Mon. - Fri. , 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST) E-mail: support@arcsoft. com
· Do not play the supplied CD-ROM(s) in any CD player that does not support data CDROMs. Playing the CD-ROM(s) in an audio CD player (music player) could damage the speakers. It is also possible to suffer from hearing loss from listening with headphones to the loud sounds of a CD-ROM played on a music CD player.
Please see the ArcSoft web site: http://www. arcsoft. com/maininternational. html.
· While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this guide is accurate and complete, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions. [. . . ] Delete Button Deletes a settings file from the computer.
For cameras that can only register one My Camera setting, the [Return to factory default settings] button will display. Clicking this button will return the My Camera setting to the factory default setting.
Saving the My Camera Settings to the Camera
· My Camera settings can be selected and saved in either of two ways to the camera: individually or in theme sets. ·The "Animal" theme, for example, features an animal in the start-up image and animal calls in each of the sound files. The names of the prepared files for the various My Camera settings themes all begin with the same root name. The start-up image and sound files in the "Animal" theme, for example, all begin with "Animal~". Do not detach the interface cable, turn the camera power off or disconnect the camera from the computer while the My Camera settings are being saved to the camera or the settings from the camera are being saved to the computer.
1 2 3
Select the [Setup as a theme] tab in the My Camera window. To set the start-up image or sound individually, click the [Set individually] tab and select it. Select the settings file you wish to save to the camera from the My Computer list. Select the setting from the Camera list that you would like to change and click [Save to Camera]. This concludes the process of saving the My Camera settings to the camera. If a setting for this category has previously been saved to the camera, it will be overwritten. 46).
Using the Software on the Macintosh Platform The Basics
This chapter explains the procedures for using ImageBrowser to download the camera's images to the computer and print them. Read this chapter after completing the preparations in the Using the Software on the Macintosh Platform Preparations section.
Downloading Images to the Computer
Begin by downloading the images to your computer. The downloading procedure is slightly different according to whether you are using a camera to computer connection (see below) or a memory card reader (p. You may not be able to download images when the camera is connected to a computer if there are a large number of images (approximately 1000) on the memory card. Use a memory card reader to download in that case.
Camera to Computer Connection 1
Attach the supplied interface cable to the computer's USB port and the camera's DIGITAL Terminal. Procedures for attaching the camera to the computer and placing it in the correct mode for connecting vary between camera models. If it does not open, click the [CameraWindow] icon in the Dock (the bar at the bottom of the desktop). To set whether this window automatically opens when you connect the camera to the computer, remove the check mark from the [Start when a camera is connected] in the [File] menu in the Camera Control window.
Download images. By default, the downloaded images are saved into the [Pictures] folder.
Camera Control Window You can adjust the settings, such as the type of image downloaded and the destination folder, by clicking [Preferences].
Using the Camera to Download Images (Direct Transfer Function)
· If the conditions are right for the Direct Transfer function, the Direct Transfer settings menu will appear in the LCD monitor. In addition, the (Print/Share) button will light if your camera is equipped with one. · See the Camera User Guide for instructions regarding Direct Transfer settings and procedures. [. . . ] C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Database\My Database. zbd) This will display the titles and comments input in the earlier versions in the comments section of ZoomBrowser EX 5. If You Had Images in a Folder Below the Program Files Folder Image files in the [Program Files] folder or a subfolder cannot be displayed in ZoomBrowser EX 5 from that location. To display these files, first perform steps 1-3 above and then carry on with Step 4.
4. Use Windows Explorer to copy the folder and the images it contains from the [Program Files] folder to another folder. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON FÄRGHANTERING
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON FÄRGHANTERING will begin.