User manual CANON FORMSCAPE BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON FORMSCAPE. We hope that this CANON FORMSCAPE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON FORMSCAPE.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON FORMSCAPEBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If this button is pressed during printing, the printer aborts printing.
(4) Cursor Buttons
These buttons are used to select setting items and enter numeric values.
(5) OK Button
Press this button to allow the setting you have just made to take effect and proceed to the next setting item. To return to the previous setting item, keep pressing this button until the desired setting item is displayed.
(6) Maintenance Button
Press this button when you want to perform maintenance such as printing a nozzle check pattern, print head cleaning, and print head alignment. Also press this button when you want to change the date style.
(7) Photo Viewer Button
Press this button to start/exit the Photo Viewer. This button is also used to save the data stored in the memory card on the hard disk of the computer. [. . . ] The selected read/write attribute is saved.
1 Ensure that the printer and the computer are turned on. 2 Start the BJ Utility.
(1) Ensure that no memory card is inserted in the card slot. The BJ Utility is displayed.
3 Specify the read/write attribute.
(1) Specify the read/write attribute. The selected read/write attribute is saved.
Printing Photographs Directly from a Digital Camera
Connecting a "PictBridge" compliant camera or Canon digital camera with the Bubble Jet Direct function to the printer allows you to print captured images directly without using a computer. This section describes how to operate a "Bubble Jet Direct" compatible digital camera.
· To print directly from a digital camera or digital video camcorder, use only a Canon "Bubble Jet Direct" compatible digital cameras or digital video camcorders. Refer to "Direct Printing for PictBridge-compliant Digital Cameras" for more information about "PictBridge". · When you print directly from a digital camera, you need to operate from the camera itself. · You are recommended to use a household power source rather than the battery pack to power the camera when it is connected to a printer. If you do use a battery pack, ensure that it is fully charged.
Media Types for Digital Camera
When you connect a digital camera, you can use the following media:
Digital Camera Setting Card #1 Card #2 Card #3 LTR A4 Media Type Photo Paper Pro 4"x 6"/101. 6 x 152. 4 mm Photo Paper Plus Glossy 4" x 6"/101. 6 x 152. 4 mm Photo Paper Plus Glossy 5" x 7"/127 x 177. 8 mm Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy Letter Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4
Printing from a Digital Camera
1 Ensure that the printer is turned on. 2 Load the paper.
Load the Photo Paper Pro paper as shown below.
(1) Load the media with the more glossy surface facing up. (2) Align the media on the right.
(3) Press the paper guide and slide it against the left side of the media.
3 Connect the digital camera and the printer.
(1) Ensure that the digital camera is turned off.
(2) Connect the digital camera and printer with the USB cable that came with the digital camera. When with lines missing (2) White stripes in this pattern indicate that the print head of color ink requires cleaning. When white stripes appear
(3) Unevenness in these patterns indicates the print head requires alignment. See "Aligning the Print Head" on page 29.
When lines are uneven When lines are even
(4) Noticeable white stripes in this pattern indicate that the print heads require alignment. When with noticeable white stripes
Print Head Cleaning
Clean the print head if you suspect that the nozzles might be clogged. Cleaning the print head consumes ink, so perform print head cleaning only when necessary.
1 Ensure that the printer is on. 2 Start print head cleaning.
(1) Press the Maintenance button.
once to display 02 on the LCD.
(3) Press the OK button.
Do not perform any other operations until the print head cleaning finishes. This takes about 50 seconds.
After print head cleaning finishes, print the nozzle check pattern to verify that the print head nozzles are clean. See "Print Head Deep Cleaning" on page 28.
Print Head Deep Cleaning
If print quality does not improve by standard print head cleaning, try print head deep cleaning, which is a more powerful process. Print head deep cleaning consumes ink, so perform this procedure only when necessary.
1 Ensure that the printer is on. 2 Start Print Head Deep Cleaning.
(1) Press the Maintenance button.
twice to display 03 on the LCD.
(3) Press the OK button.
The process takes one or two minutes to complete, so simply wait until the Power lamp stops flashing.
After print head deep cleaning finishes, print the nozzle check pattern to verify that the print head nozzles are clean. If the print head is still not clean after the second deep cleaning, replace the ink tank. [. . . ] Refer to "Direct Printing for PictBridge-compliant Digital Cameras" for more information about "PictBridge".
· Images can be printed directly from "PictBridge" compliant or Canon "Bubble Jet Direct" compatible digital cameras and digital video camcorders connected to this printer. · If the connected digital camera or digital video camcorder does not support "PictBridge" or "Bubble Jet Direct" the Power lamp on the printer will flash eleven times. If this happens, disconnect the connection cable and press the Resume button. · If the operation time or data transmission time is too long when the digital camera or digital video camcorder is connected to this printer, a communication time error may occur and no more images can be printed. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON FORMSCAPE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON FORMSCAPE will begin.