User manual CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1. We hope that this CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] For details on cable specifications, refer to page 2.
This Quick Start Guide uses the following symbols to indicate important information. Always observe the instructions indicated by these symbols.
Instructions that, if ignored, could result in death or serious personal injury caused by incorrect operation of the equipment. These must be observed for safe operation.
Instructions that, if ignored, could result in personal injury or material damage caused by incorrect operation of the equipment. Observe the warnings and cautions to avoid personal injury or damage to the printer.
Trademark Notices · Canon® is a registered trademark of Canon Inc. [. . . ] Do NOT turn on the
The POWER lamp flashes and the printer begins to operate. Wait until the POWER lamp remains fully lit.
3 Open the front cover.
4 Remove the tape.
print head holder lock lever
5 Raise the lock lever.
Do not touch internal parts other than the lock lever.
6 Remove the protective cap from the
print head nozzles electrical contacts
· Do not touch the print head nozzles or electrical contacts. · Do not attempt to reattach the protective cap once it has been removed.
7 Place the print head in the holder.
Be careful not to touch any parts inside the printer.
print head holder
8 Lock the print head into place by
lowering the lever.
Do not touch the lock lever once the print head has been installed.
Installing the Ink Tanks
· For safety reasons, store ink tanks out of the reach of small children. · Do not drop or shake ink tanks as this may cause the ink to leak out and stain your clothes and hands.
1 Take out the cyan ink tank. 2 Pull the orange tape in the direction of
the arrow and remove the clear film.
3 Hold the ink tank as shown in the
diagram and remove the protective cap.
· Do not squeeze the sides of the ink tanks as this may cause the ink to leak out and stain your clothes and hands. · Do not attempt to reattach the protective cap once it has been removed.
4 Insert the cyan ink tank into the righthand slot. Press the top until it clicks into place.
5 Use the same procedure to install the
Check the labels to make sure that each tank is in the correct position.
other ink tanks in their appropriate slots.
· Only install the ink tanks in the positions specified by the labels. · If ink tanks are not installed in the right position, colors will not be printed correctly. Immediately reinstall the tank in the correct position and carry out print head cleaning. For details, refer to the User's Guide.
6 Close the front cover.
Wait until the POWER lamp remains fully lit (about 60 seconds).
4 Loading Paper
Loading A4 (Letter) Size Plain Paper
1 Pull out the paper rest and the output
tray completely as shown.
output tray print side
2 Load the paper, aligning it with the right
side of the sheet feeder.
You can load up to 150 sheets of plain paper (64 gsm). Do not exceed this limit.
3 Pinch the paper guide and slide it
against the left side of the stack of paper.
You now need to install the printer driver: Windows: Go to page 8 Mac OS X: Go to page 10
5 Installing the Printer Driver
Installing the Printer Driver Windows
· Do not disconnect the cable or remove the CD-ROM during the installation. · Use the application to set the paper size and paper orientation. Before printing, open the settings screen and check that the Page Size in the Page Setup tab is the same as that specified within application. · The print settings are automatically changed according to the type of paper loaded in the printer if Plain Paper has been selected in Media Type. Note: The Paper Identification function is not available with Windows NT 4. 0. To ensure high printing quality, you are recommended to select the desired type of paper in Media Type first. · Refer to the User's Guide for more information about printer driver functionality.
Printing with Macintosh
Adjusting the print settings according to your needs allows you to produce better quality prints.
1 Open the Page Setup dialog box in
On the File menu, click Page Setup. Check the application's users manual for the actual procedures.
2 Specify the page setup.
For details, refer to "Page Setup" on page 19.
3 Open the Print dialog box in your
application to print the document.
On the File menu, click Print. Check the application's users manual for the actual procedures.
4 Specify the printing settings according
to your requirements.
For details, refer to "Basic Printing Settings" on page 19.
5 Click Print.
Printing will start in a few moments.
Use the Page Setup dialog box to specify the paper size settings.
Select paper size you wish to use.
Basic Printing Settings
For the best print quality, specify the minimum requirement settings in the Print dialog box. Select Quality & Media from the pop-up menu to change the display of the dialog box. To get the best results, ensure you select the type of media loaded in the printer when printing on paper other than plain paper.
(1) Media Type (2) Print Mode (3) Print
Select the type of media loaded in the printer. To specify more detailed settings for the print quality, click Detailed Setting. [. . . ] 4 Connect the digital camera and printer
with the USB cable that came with the digital camera.
The digital camera is automatically turned on. If not, turn it on manually.
5 Start printing using the print function of
the digital camera.
Notes on Handling the USB Interface (for Windows Users)
If installation of the printer driver does not proceed as instructed in this Quick Start Guide, there may be a problem with the USB driver installation. Try reinstalling the printer driver.
If you cannot proceed beyond the Printer Port screen:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Click Cancel. Reinstall the printer driver (see page 8).
For Further Details. . .
For more information, refer to the User's Guide. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IMAGEPRESS SERVER Q1 will begin.