User manual CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610. We hope that this CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Canon shall not be liable for any damage to this product and/or accidents such as fire, etc. , caused by the malfunction of non-genuine Canon accessories (e. g. , a leakage and/or explosion of a battery pack). Please note that this warranty does not apply to repairs arising out of the malfunction of non-genuine Canon accessories, although you may request such repairs on a chargeable basis.
Camera Body Temperature
If your camera is used for prolonged periods, the camera body may become warm. Please be aware of this and take care when operating the camera for an extended period.
About the LCD Monitor
The LCD monitor is produced with extremely high-precision manufacturing techniques. Less than 0. 01% of the pixels may occasionally misfire or appear as red or black dots. [. . . ] * If continuous shooting suddenly stops, the SD card may be full.
button to display
To Cancel Continuous Shooting Press the button twice to display .
To enhance the continuous shooting performance when you suspect the speed has dropped, you are recommended to format the SD card in the camera after you save all its images to your computer. · The interval between shots may lengthen slightly when the camera's built-in memory fills. · If the flash is firing, the interval between shots will lengthen to accommodate the flash's charging requirements.
Postcard Date Imprint Mode
You can shoot images with the optimal resolution and compression for postcard size printing. · When printing standard image data to postcard size, sometimes the top, bottom and sides may not get printed. · By shooting images in the Postcard Date Imprint mode, you can check the printing area (horizontal/vertical ratio of 3:2) beforehand. In addition, the resolution locks to (1600 x 1200) and the compression locks to the (Fine) setting, rendering smaller file sizes.
In the FUNC. menu, select
* The current setting is displayed.
· See Selecting Menus and Settings (p. 49).
Use the .
button to select
You can shoot the image right after selecting settings by pressing the shutter button. The menu displays again after the shot, allowing you to change the settings easily.
Press the FUNC. /SET button.
· The display will return to the shooting screen and will appear on the LCD monitor. · When you press the shutter button halfway, the area that will not get printed grays out.
cancels the digital zoom when it is set to [On].
· The icon appears in the LCD monitor when the date stamp setting (see below) is set to Date or Date & Time. · For printing instructions, refer to the Direct Print User Guide.
Embedding the Date in the Image Data
You can embed the date in image data when (Postcard Date Imprint Mode) is selected. The menu displays again after the shot, allowing you to change the settings easily. 81).
Press the FUNC. /SET button.
The display will return to the shooting screen and the icon of the selected movie mode will appear in the LCD monitor.
Press the shutter button fully.
· Shooting and sound recording starts simultaneously. · During shooting the recording time (in seconds) and a red circle appear on the LCD monitor.
Press the shutter button fully again to stop recording.
The maximum recording time may vary with the subject and shooting conditions. Just before the maximum is reached, or just before the SD card fills to capacity, the counter at the bottom right of the LCD monitor will display in red and recording will stop automatically after approximately 10 seconds.
· The recording time may not display properly during shooting or filming may stop unexpectedly with the following types of SD cards. - Slow recording cards - Cards formatted on a different camera or a computer - Cards which have had images recorded and erased repeatedly Although the recording time may not display properly during shooting, the movie will be recorded correctly on the SD card. Recording time will display properly if you format the SD card in this camera (excluding slow recording SD cards). · You are recommended to use an SD card that has been formatted in your camera to shoot movies (p. The card supplied with the camera may be used without further formatting. · Do not press buttons other than the shutter button while filming to avoid inadvertent recording of the operation sounds. · The AF and zoom settings remain fixed for subsequent frames at the values selected for the first frame. · During filming, the camera will automatically correct the exposure and white balance settings to suit the shooting conditions. [. . . ] · Macintosh, Mac OS and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. , registered in the United States and/or other countries. · Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. · Other names and products not mentioned above may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
Copyright © 2004 Canon Inc. All rights reserved.
FCC Notice (Digital Camera, Model PC1101/PC1102)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IMAGEPROGRAF 610 will begin.