User manual CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN. We hope that this CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓNBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 37)
Names camera components and provides more detailed instructions for shooting and playback. Lists information for more advanced use of your camera.
Connect the camera to other devices
· Connecting to a printer · Connecting to a TV set · Connecting to a computer
Camera User Guide (This guide)
Direct Print User Guide
Software Starter Guide ZoomBrowser EX/ ImageBrowser Software User Guide · PDF manuals available on the Canon website. http://web. canon. jp/Imaging/information-e. html
Checking the Package Contents
The following items are included in the package. If something is missing, please contact the retail outlet at which you purchased the product.
Battery Pack NB-5L (with Terminal Cover)
c Battery Charger
d Memory Card (32MB) e
Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
f AV Cable AVC-DC300 g
Wrist Strap WS-DC2
h Canon Digital Camera
User Guides · Camera User Guide · Direct Print User Guide · Software Starter Guide · "Canon Customer Support" Leaflet · "Use of Genuine Canon Accessories Recommended" Leaflet
j Warranty Card
You may not be able to achieve the full performance of this camera with the included memory card. [. . . ] 136).
Various Shooting Methods
Registering Settings to the Print/Share Button
See Functions Available in Each Shooting Mode (p. 238).
You can register a function that you often use when shooting with the button. The following functions can be registered.
Menu Item Not Assigned +/- (Exp. ) White Balance Custom White Balance Digital Tele-converter
* Sets the sound registered to Camera menu.
p 107 p 111 p 112 p 69
Menu Item DISP. Movie Display Off Play Sound Effect*
Page p 124 p 88 p 51 p 53
, found in the [Shutter Sound] section of the My
1. · If displays to the icon's lower right, you can register the function, but you cannot use it with some shooting modes or settings even if you press the · Press the MENU button to complete the setting.
Various Shooting Methods
To Cancel the shortcut button Select in Step 2.
· Each time that the button is pressed, the and settings are switched. · Each press of the button records the white balance data with the option. Since the frame does not appear at this point, ensure that the white paper or cloth is positioned so it appears at the center of the LCD monitor and then press the button. After using this function once, the white balance setting changes to the custom white balance setting. · With the function registered, the movie recording starts with the recording pixels and frame rate settings selected in the Standard mode when you press the button even if the mode switch is set to or . · The function is useful for directing your subject's atten-tion to the camera right before taking a shot because it plays a sound when you press the button. If a function that cannot be used in the currently selected shooting mode is selected, nothing will happen when you press the button.
Various Shooting Methods
Setting the Display Overlays
See Functions Available in Each Shooting Mode (p. If a memory card with recorded
data is used, the number following the 7-digit number for the last recorded folder and image on the card is utilized as the basis for new images.
The image and folder number are reset to the starting value (100-0001). * This is convenient for managing images on a folder-by-folder basis.
Select [File Numbering].
1. Use the or button to select [File Numbering].
Accept the setting.
1. Press the button.
Various Shooting Methods
File and Folder Numbers
Recorded images are assigned consecutive file numbers starting with 0001 and ranging up to 9999, while folders are assigned numbers starting with 100 and ranging up to 999. Up to 2, 000 images can be saved into a single folder.
New Folder Created Memory Card 1 Continuous Memory Card Exchanged for Another Memory Card 1 Memory Card 2
Memory Card 1 Auto Reset
Memory Card 1 Memory Card 2
· Images may be saved to a new folder when there is insufficient free space even if the total number of images in a folder is less than 2, 000 because the following types of images are always saved together into the same folder. - Images from continuous shooting - Self-timer images (custom) - Stitch Assist mode images - Still images shot in Color Accent/Color Swap mode with the [Save Original] category set to [On]. · Images cannot be played back when the folder numbers are duplicated or image numbers are duplicated within folders. · Please refer to the Software Starter Guide for information regarding folder structures or image types.
You can also use the touch control dial to select images and perform various operations. 41.
Press the zoom lever toward
will display and a magnified portion of the image will display. ·
Approximate Location of the Displayed Area
Use the , the image.
button to move around
· If you press the FUNC. /SET button while in magnified display, the camera switches to image advance mode and will display. You can use the or button to advance to the next or previous image at the same level of magnification. The image advance mode is cancelled when you press the FUNC. / SET button again. [. . . ] Réglementation canadienne sur les interférences radio Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
236 Battery Charger CB-2LX This product is not intended to be serviced. Should the product cease to function in its intended manner, it should be returned to the manufacturer or be discarded. This power unit is intended to be correctly orientated in a vertical or floor mount position. DANGER-TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IMPRESORAS DE GRAN FORMATO - MERCADO DE PRODUCCIÓN will begin.