User manual CANON IR 1500 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IR 1500. We hope that this CANON IR 1500 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IR 1500.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IR 1500BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] What’s more, it makes it easy for you to keep them informed about order status. As your business grows, you can expand printroom access and add new services. [. . . ] As your business grows, you can expand printroom access and add new services. With high quality service like this, customers keep coming back for more.
Attract orders and streamline workflow
With Océ PRISMAaccess 5. 1 print management software, customers submit jobs to the printroom directly from their desktop. Advanced communication features keep customers informed of the status of their orders. All this ensures that the printroom is customers’ first port of call when they want documents printed. The highly flexible operator console gives printroom workers firm control over all current, pending and incoming jobs. An Intel® equivalent (like AMD®) or VMware® Gx server that conforms to this performance demand can also be used. No restrictions concerning 32 bits/64 bits hardware and single/dual core
Client submission (N)
Clients can submit their documents to your printroom or printshop either via the Océ PRISMAaccess web driver based on Point and Print technology, upload via Océ PRISMAaccess web submission or e-mail. The Microsoft Silverlight plug-in enables additional functionality when submitting jobs. For example: automatic calculation of b&w and color pages, background uploading. For the first two means of submission documents the following client platforms are supported:
Client platform Operating system
MS-Windows XP SP3 MS-Windows Vista SP2 32 bits MS-Windows Vista SP2 64 bits MS-Windows 7 32 bits MS-Windows 7 64 bits MAC® OSX 10. 5, 10. 6 32 bits MAC® OSX 10. 6 64 bits Linux® 2. 4, 2. 6 32 bits Citrix® 3. x and up
• TCP/IP (IPv4) • 100/1000 Mbit/s • LPR protocol enabled and Print web driver Print server is configured • LPR Port of Pointqueue of web driver ofofOcé PRISMAaccess server to print jobs to the
Supported PDF versions
Océ PRISMAaccess supports PDF documents with the following restrictions:
Safari 8. 0
● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
But PDF files with “Properties > Document Restrictions Printing: Allowed”, can be uploaded via web submission and printed, but not page programmed
• PDF format 1. 1-1. 7 • Files that are password protected are not supported
• Page programmed job restrictions see Océ PRISMAprepare specifications
● ● ●
The following table gives an overview of all supported combinations regarding languages for Océ PRISMAaccess components
* Select Brazilian Portuguese ** Select English
web driver • Only oneisconcurrent session (eithersession or web submission upload) supported per Windows • The client web browsers must be configured to accept cookies • On Linux 2. 4 only web submission is supported and not the web driver Adobe Reader • your document8, 9 and 10 are supported for previewing/proofing • VMware clients are also supported
English English Dutch German French Danish Italian Norwegian Portuguese Spanish Swedish Finnish Polish Czech Hungarian Simplified Chinese Russian Japanese
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●* ● ● ● ● ●** ● ● ● ●
Certified Web drivers
• MS-Windows XP SP3- 32 bits • MS-Windows Vista 2008 SP1 or SP2 - 32 bits and SP2 - 64 bits MS-Windows 7 (SP1) 32 and 64 bits • • MS-Windows 2003 R2 SP2 32 bits • MS-Windows Server 2008 SP1 or SP2 - 32 bits • MS-Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) - 64 bits
Print server specifications
Océ PRISMAaccess’s Point and Print web driver can be installed on a customer’s print server: Operating system 32 bits
● ● ●
• MS-Windows 2003 R2 SP2 Standard and Enterprise Edition • MS-Windows Server 2008 SP1 or SP2 Standard and Enterprise Edition
Operating system 64 bits
• Non-English Océ PRISMAaccess installations on English operating systems are offered and supported The web driver/web submission language is independent of the • installed language of Océ PRISMAaccess Preflight (based on Enfocus is only for languages • (Italian, Japanese, German, English, availableand6French) Spanish
• MS-Windows 2003 R2 SP2 Standard and Enterprise Edition • MS-Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Enterprise Edition
All specifications subject to change without notice. [. . . ] The Microsoft Silverlight plug-in enables additional functionality when submitting jobs. For example: automatic calculation of b&w and color pages, background uploading. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IR 1500
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IR 1500 will begin.