User manual CANON IR 3025N BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IR 3025N. We hope that this CANON IR 3025N user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IR 3025N.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IR 3025NBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] However, Canon makes no warranties concerning, and is not responsible for damages resulting from, use of non Canon Brand Accessories.
Camera Body Temperature
If your camera is used for prolonged periods, the camera body may become warm. Please be aware of this and take care when operating the camera for an extended period.
About the LCD Monitor
The LCD monitor is produced with extremely high-precision manufacturing techniques. Less than 0. 01% of the pixels may occasionally misfire or appear as red or black dots. This has no effect on the recorded image and does not constitute a malfunction.
Please set the camera's video signal format to the one used in your region before using it with a TV monitor (p. [. . . ] · Aim the camera so that an object at the same focal distance as the main subject is centered in the AF frame. · Press and hold the shutter button halfway until two beeps sound. Without releasing your finger, press the / button.
· The icon will display and the lower indicator will light yellow.
· Re-aim the camera to compose the shot as desired and press the shutter button all the way. · Release the focus lock by pressing either the / , , or zoom buttons. · Turning the mode dial also releases the focus lock.
· Method 2 is convenient because you can let go of the shutter button to recompose the image. Moreover, the focus remains locked after the picture is taken, allowing you to capture a second image with the same focus.
Locking the Exposure Setting (AE Lock)
You can set the exposure and focus separately. This is effective when the contrast is too strong between the subject and background or when a subject is backlit.
· You must set the flash to the flash fires. · Focus the camera on the subject on which you wish to lock the exposure setting. · Press the shutter button halfway and wait until two beeps sound.
· Keep the shutter button pressed halfway and press the button. · The icon will display.
· Re-aim the camera to compose the shot. · To release the AE lock, press the button.
· The AE lock may release if you press any button other than button. This camera, however, applies special processing to images shot at shutter speeds slower than 1. 3 seconds to eliminate the noise, thereby producing high-quality images. Nevertheless, a certain amount of processing time may be required before the next image can be shot. · Use the LCD monitor to confirm that the image was recorded at the desired brightness. · The following are unavailable: - Exposure Compensation - Light Metering - AE Lock - ISO speed [AUTO] · Available Shutter Speeds The following shutter speeds (in seconds) are available. 1, 1. 3, 1. 6, 2, 2. 5, 3. 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15
Setting the White Balance
Setting the white balance to match the dominant light source when shooting will adjust the image coloring to the correct settings for that type of light. Set the white balance mode to a natural or artificial light setting according to the circumstances.
Auto Daylight Cloudy Tungsten Fluorescent Fluorescent H Custom The camera sets the white balance automatically according to shooting conditions. For recording under tungsten and bulb-type 3wavelength fluorescent lighting. For recording under warm-white, cool-white or warmwhite (3-wavelength) fluorescent lighting. For recording under daylight fluorescent, or daylight fluorescent-type 3-wavelength fluorescent lighting. For setting a custom value with a white sheet of paper, etc. , to obtain the optimal white balance for the conditions.
· Press the button repeatedly until the White Balance Settings menu displays. (See the next page for . ) · You can confirm the effect of the setting in the LCD monitor image when the LCD monitor is on. [. . . ] 29 g (1. 0 oz. )
Battery Charger CB-2LS/CB-2LSE
Rated Input: Rated Output: Charging Time: Operating Temperatures: Dimensions: Weight: 100-240 V AC (50 / 60 Hz) 0. 075 A (100 V) - 0. 045 A (240 V) 4. 2 V DC / 0. 5 A Approx. 130 minutes * 0 - 40 ºC (32 - 104 ºF) 90. 4 x 56. 0 x 28. 0 mm (3. 6 x 2. 2 x 1. 1 in. ) Approx. 78 g (2. 8 oz. )
* When charging Battery Pack NB-1LH
Card Slot Type: Dimensions: Weight: Type I 36. 4 x 42. 8 x 3. 3 mm (1. 4 x 1. 7 x 0. 1 in. ) Approx. 10 g (0. 4 oz. )
Compact Power Adapter CA-PS500
(Included with the optional AC Adapter Kit ACK500) Rated Input: Rated Output Operating Temperatures: Dimensions: Weight: AC 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz) 0. 17 A 4. 3 V DC / 1. 5 A 0 - 40 ºC (32 - 104 ºF) 42. 6 x 104. 4 x 31. 4 mm (1. 7 x 4. 1 x 1. 2 in. ) Approx. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IR 3025N
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IR 3025N will begin.