User manual CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN. We hope that this CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIENBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] CA-570 identification plate is located on the bottom.
Using this Manual
Thank you for purchasing the Canon MV850i/IR1020-IR2500 SERIENi/IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN. Please read this manual carefully before you use the camcorder and retain it for future reference. Change the display language before you begin ( 73).
Symbols and References Used in This Manual
: Precautions related to the camcorder operation. Capital letters are used to refer to buttons on the camcorder or the wireless controller. [. . . ] This is useful for organizing images on a computer.
When you record 3 images.
101-0101 101-0102 101-0103 RESET
When you replace the memory card and record an image.
FILE NOS. ····CONTINUOUS
To change the setting, open the menu and select [CARD SETUP]. Select [FILE NOS. ], set it to [RESET] and close the menu.
Recording Still Images on a Memory Card
You can record still images with the camcorder, from a tape in the camcorder or from devices connected via the DV terminal or AV terminal. You can also record a still image on the memory card while you record a movie on the tape.
Card access indicator
1. Set the camcorder to CARD CAMERA mode.
A white focusing frame appears in the center of the screen. To change the focusing point, see Selecting the Focusing Point ( 98).
2. Press the PHOTO button halfway.
and focusing frame turn green when focus is adjusted. The picture may appear out of focus for a moment while the camcorder is focusing. · When you press the PHOTO button on the wireless controller, recording starts immediately. Press the PHOTO button fully.
· and focusing frame disappear and you hear a shutter sound. · The card access indicator flashes and the card access display appears. · The still image shown on the screen will be recorded on the memory card. Set the camcorder to PLAY (VCR) mode.
· If a cassette is loaded, make sure that the tape is stopped. · When recording via the AV terminal, make sure that "AV DV" is displayed on the screen. When recording via the DV terminal, make sure that "AV DV" is not displayed. Press the PHOTO button halfway when the scene you wish to record appears.
· The still image, remaining image capacity and other information appear. · When you press the PHOTO button on the wireless controller, recording starts immediately.
Using a Memory Card
4. When recording from a tape in the camcorder or other video devices: - A still image recorded from an image in widescreen mode will be vertically compressed. - The data code of the still image will reflect the date and time it has been recorded on the memory card. When connecting with a DV cable, make sure that no USB cable is connected to the camcorder.
Screen Displays during Still Image Recording
Remaining Card Capacity for Still Images flashing in red: No card in green: 6 or more images in yellow: 1 to 5 images in red: No more images · The indication may not decrease even though a recording has been made, or may decrease by 2 images at once. · All indicators are displayed in green when a memory card is played back. " " Card Access Display Indicates that the camcorder is writing on the memory card. Image Size Indicates the still image size.
Reviewing a Still Image Right after Recording
You can select to display a still image for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 seconds after it has been recorded.
CAMERA PLAY (VCR) CARD CAMERA CARD PLAY
Open the menu and select [CAMERA SETUP]. [. . . ] Tape is running, but image will not appear on the TV screen.
DV] is set to [ON].
DV] to [OFF].
81 33 131 32
TV/VIDEO selector on the TV is not set to VIDEO. You attempted to play back or dub copyright protected tape.
Set the selector to VIDEO. Adjust the volume with the SET dial.
No sound from the built-in speaker.
Speaker volume is turned off.
Dubbing via the camcorder's DV terminal does not work. Refer also to the instruction manual of the connected device.
Memory Card Operation
Memory card cannot be inserted. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IR1020-IR2500 SERIEN will begin.