User manual CANON IR6000 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IR6000. We hope that this CANON IR6000 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IR6000.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IR6000BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 9
This section explains how to prepare the camera for use and the basics of shooting, viewing and printing images. Start out by familiarizing yourself with the camera and mastering the basics.
Next. . .
Y P O
Once you have mastered the basics, use the camera's many features to shoot more challenging photos. Details on using each function are described in this section, including how to connect the camera to a television to view images, and how to make My Camera settings.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Items marked with a or procedures. [. . . ] · You can change the display position by using the , , or button. · When you press the FUNC. /SET button, the orange frame returns to its original position.
To Cancel Changing the Display Position: Press the MENU button.
Y P O
· When multiple in-focus frames are displayed, or when multiple faces are detected, the position of the orange colored frame will change each time the FUNC. /SET button is pressed. After you change the display size, the orange frame will adjust to the size of the face when you switch the position of the frame.
Jumping to Images
When you have many images recorded onto a memory card, it is handy to use the search keys below to jump over images to find the object of your search.
Jump Shot Date Jump to My Category Jump to Folder Jump to Movie Jump 10 images Jumps to the first image of each shooting date. Jumps to the first image of each folder sorted by the Auto Category (p. Displays the first image in each folder.
Jump 100 images Jumps over 100 images at a time.
In single image playback mode, press the button.
· The camera will switch to jump search mode.
Use the or button to select a search key.
Y P O
Jumps to a movie.
Jumps over 10 images at a time.
· The screen sample will vary slightly according to the search key. · If you select when an image has not been assigned to any category, you will only be able to select (none) as a search key. Press the button.
Select the search key
· The camera will switch to defined playback mode and display a blue frame. Press the or button.
· Pressing the MENU button cancels the setting. · Press the FUNC. /SET button to switch the camera to defined playback mode when is selected.
Y P O
The defined playback mode will be canceled under the following circumstances. - When selecting images in a range - When displaying images not supported in defined playback - When newly saving images that have effects added or edited - When images are deleted using [Erase] from the menu
Organizing Images by Category (My Category)
You can organize images into prepared categories. The following operations can be performed if the images are sorted into categories. The recording pixels of a trimmed image will be less than the image before trimming. Press the · Images with a or
button to select a button.
Play the movie.
1. Press the or
icon are movies.
button to select
Y P O
Movie Control Panel
· The movie will pause if you press the FUNC. /SET button during playback. Time movie was shot · When playback ends, the movie Volume Level stops at the last frame displayed. (Adjust it with the or Press the FUNC. /SET button to button) display the movie control panel. · You can switch between showing/hiding the playback progress bar by pressing the DISP. · If playback was halted partway through in the prior viewing session, playback will resume from the last frame displayed.
Operating the Movie Control Panel
Use the button.
Exit Print Play Slow Motion First Frame Previous Frame Next Frame Last Frame Edit
button to select a control and press the FUNC. /SET
Ends playback and returns to single image playback. You can use the button to slow down or the button to speed up playback. Switches to the movie editing mode.
Movies cannot be played in the index playback mode. Use the television's controls to adjust the volume when playing a movie on a TV set (p. The sound cannot be played in slow motion playback or
Y P O
You can delete portions of recorded movies. [. . . ] · Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The cable with the ferrite core provided with the digital camera must be used with this equipment in order to comply with Class B limits in Subpart B of Part 15 of the FCC rules.
Y P O
Do not make any changes or modifications to the equipment unless otherwise specified in the manual. If such changes or modifications should be made, you could be required to stop operation of the equipment. (516) 328-5600 Canadian Radio Interference Regulations This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IR6000
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IR6000 will begin.