User manual CANON IR C5185I BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IR C5185I. We hope that this CANON IR C5185I user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IR C5185I.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
CANON IR C5185I BROCHURE (867 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IR C5185IBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] This mark denotes additional topics that complement the basic operating procedures.
This printer supports a variety of storage media from SD* memory cards to MultiMediaCards**. In this guide, all these card types are referred to as "memory cards. " In addition, "camera" in this guide refers to all digital still cameras and digital video cameras supported by the SELPHY CP750/CP740 printers.
This printer's warranty is only effective in the country of sale. If a problem arises while the printer is in use abroad, please convey it back to the country of sale before proceeding with a warranty claim to a Canon Customer Support center. Communication Settings for Cameras Depending on the model of the camera, it may be necessary to change the communication settings prior to connecting the camera to the printer. [. . . ] See the user guide for your mobile telephone for details.
Check whether or not your mobile telephone has the required functions for infrared data transmission enabled printing. Requirement 1: Built-in infrared wireless port supporting IrDA or IrSimple. Requirement 2: Built-in camera capable of recording and saving image data (JPEG images of 2. 5 MB or less).
1 Check the printer to ensure that no memory cards are
inserted, the Bluetooth unit is not attached or that a camera is not connected via a USB cable.
2 Press and hold the printer's power button until the startup image appears in the LCD monitor.
Tasks and Index
Return to Cover Page
3 Aim the mobile telephone's infrared port at the printer's
infrared data receiver and initiate data transfer from the telephone.
See the user guide for your mobile telephone for instructions for configuring the infrared data settings and for printing.
Up to approximately 20 cm (7. 9 in. )
Printing via a Bluetooth Connection
This section explains how to print images from a Bluetooth enabled mobile telephone.
Check whether or not your mobile telephone has the required functions for Bluetooth enabled printing. Requirement 1: Built-in Bluetooth capabilities that support OPP (Object Push Profile) or BIP (Basic Imaging Profile). See the user guide for your mobile telephone for information on the profiles supported. Requirement 2: Built-in camera capable of recording and saving image data (JPEG images of 2. 5 MB or less).
· Mail and address book information cannot be printed. · Mobile telephone security settings prevent printing of images downloaded from the Internet and images downloaded from a URL sent by email. · The printer may not be able to print images saved onto the memory card of some types of mobile telephones. · The position and orientation (horizontal or vertical) of images for printing is set automatically by the printer. Since images are enlarged or reduced to fit the paper size, the edges of the image may be cropped with certain combinations of image and paper sizes. · Data transmission times are long when the data sizes are large. - Charge it within a temperature range of 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F). - The charging time varies according to the ambient temperature and charge state. · The printer will automatically turn off when powered by the battery if the printer is not used for five minutes or more.
While the battery is charging, the indicator will light orange. The battery will cease charging if you turn on the printer during the process. When you turn the printer off again, it will resume charging.
Detaching the Battery
1 Press the battery cover eject lever downward to remove
Tasks and Index
Return to Cover Page
2 Attach the battery pack terminal cover onto the battery.
To protect the battery and prevent a decline in performance, do not charge it continuously for more than 24 hours.
3 Attach the battery cover onto the printer.
Push the battery cover in the direction indicated by the arrow until it clicks into place.
· This is a lithium ion battery pack so there is no need to completely use or discharge it before recharging.
· It can be charged at any charge state.
· You are advised to charge the battery on the day of use, or one day before, to ensure a full charge.
· Even charged battery packs continue to discharge naturally.
· The battery life should be considered over when the usable time is severely limited even after the prescribed charging time.
· Replace it with a new battery.
· After you finish using the battery, attach the battery pack terminal cover and store it at a cool temperature (0°-30°C/32°-86°F).
Storing the battery fully charged for long periods of time (about 1 year) shortens the battery life and causes its performance to decline. When you do not use it for long period of time, fully charge it once a year and store after fully discharging it in the printer.
Remaining Battery Charge
The printer indicator will begin to blink orange when the battery charge is low. In addition, a message may appear on a connected camera's LCD monitor or the printer's LCD monitor. Recharge the battery or exchange it for a fully charged one.
Tasks and Index
Return to Cover Page
Use this equipment correctly according to the following precautions to avoid the risk of injury, fire, electrical shock, malfunctions and other hazards. 41).
· Equipment refers to the printer, compact power adapter, ink cassettes, paper cassettes and paper.
· Do not insert or drop metallic objects or flammable substances into the equipment interior. Immediately switch off the printer power and remove the power cord from the power outlet. (If powering it by battery, remove the battery. ) · Do not touch metal parts of the devices or the power plug during thunderstorms. [. . . ] In this case, the image cannot be printed.
Paper Error/No Paper
· Confirm that the paper cassette is firmly inserted all the way into the printer. · If the paper is not feeding correctly into the printer, remove the paper cassette as well as any paper left in the printer. · Check to see if there is any paper in the paper cassette of a size that cannot be printed.
· Turn the power off and then back on. · Contact a customer support center if the paper will not come out even when the power is turned back on.
No Images on Memory Card
· Check to see if a memory card is in the printer. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IR C5185I
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IR C5185I will begin.