User manual CANON IRC3220N BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual CANON IRC3220N. We hope that this CANON IRC3220N user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide CANON IRC3220N.
Manual abstract: user guide CANON IRC3220NBROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Please read and ensure that you understand them before proceeding to other sections of the guide.
Canon Customer Support
For Canon Customer Support contacts, please see the Canon Limited Warranty supplied with your camera.
This symbol indicates topics that could lead to death or serious injury if ignored or handled incorrectly.
ArcSoft Customer Support
46601 Fremont Blvd. , Fremont, CA 94538 Tel: (510) 440-9901 (Mon. - Fri. , 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST) E-mail: support@arcsoft. com
· Do not play the supplied CD-ROM(s) in any CD player that does not support data CDROMs. Playing the CD-ROM(s) in an audio CD player (music player) could damage the speakers. It is also possible to suffer from hearing loss from listening with headphones to the loud sounds of a CD-ROM played on a music CD player.
Please see the ArcSoft web site: http://www. arcsoft. com/maininternational. html.
· While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this guide is accurate and complete, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions. [. . . ] To set the start-up image or sound individually, click the [Set individually] tab and select it. Select the settings file you wish to save to the camera from the My Computer list. Select the setting from the Camera list that you would like to change and click [Save to Camera]. This concludes the process of saving the My Camera settings to the camera. If a setting for this category has previously been saved to the camera, it will be overwritten. To use this data on the camera, change the start-up image and sound settings on the camera itself. Please see the Camera User Guide for these instructions.
Saving the Camera's My Camera Settings to the Computer 1 Select the [Setup as a theme] tab in the My Camera window. 2 3 4
To set the start-up image or sound individually, click the [Set individually] tab and select it. Select the settings files from the Camera list that you wish to save to the computer. This concludes the process of saving the My Camera settings to the computer. Repeat steps 1-4 as required.
Enjoy Customizing Your Camera with the My Camera Settings
Adding New Data to the My Camera Window
Create a new image or sound file and add it to the My Camera window. If it does not open, click the [CameraWindow] icon in the Dock (the bar at the bottom of the desktop). To set whether this window automatically opens when you connect the camera to the computer, remove the check mark from the [Start when a camera is connected] in the [File] menu in the Camera Control window.
Download images. By default, the downloaded images are saved into the [Pictures] folder.
Camera Control Window You can adjust the settings, such as the type of image downloaded and the destination folder, by clicking [Preferences].
Using the Camera to Download Images (Direct Transfer Function)
· If the conditions are right for the Direct Transfer function, the Direct Transfer settings menu will appear in the LCD monitor. In addition, the (Print/Share) button will light if your camera is equipped with one. · See the Camera User Guide for instructions regarding Direct Transfer settings and procedures. Set the Direct Transfer settings on the camera and press the (Print/Share) button or the [SET] button.
Using the Computer to Download Images
Click [Starts to download images].
Downloading Images to the Computer
· By default, all the images that have yet to be downloaded are downloaded and saved to the [Pictures] folder. · To download images that have had their transfer settings set with the camera, click [Preferences] and select [Images whose transfer settings were specified with the camera] as the image type to be downloaded. · Click [Lets you select and download images] to show the camera images in a list, check the images before downloading and download only selected images. By default, when the download is complete, the thumbnails (tiny versions) of the downloaded images display in ImageBrowser's Browser Window.
The downloaded symbol displays on downloaded folders (the symbol will disappear when you exit ImageBrowser). 56).
Memory Card Reader Connection 1
Insert the memory card into the reader. See the manual for the memory card reader for details on how to connect and use the reader.
(2) Insert the loaded adapter into the slot.
(1) Place the memory card in an adapter if required.
The card adapter and memory card shape may vary according to the type of memory card your camera utilizes. [. . . ] To display these files, first perform steps 1-3 above and then carry on with Step 4.
4. Use Windows Explorer to copy the folder and the images it contains from the [Program Files] folder to another folder. Copy the image folders in C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Library One to another location. ) The moved folder images can now be selected and displayed with ZoomBrowser EX 5.
Information about Your Camera
The software package and the procedures for connecting to a computer and preparing for data transfers vary between camera models. Certain software functions may also not be supported by some camera models.
Non-Supported Programs and Features
Applicable Camera Models
PowerShot SD30 DIGITAL ELPH/DIGITAL IXUS i zoom PowerShot SD550 DIGITAL ELPH/DIGITAL IXUS 750 PowerShot A410
· The camera does not record RAW images. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE CANON IRC3220N
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual CANON IRC3220N will begin.