User manual ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE. We hope that this ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE.
Manual abstract: user guide ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The minimum distance between parts carrying mains voltage and any switches or breakers that are not connected to the mains (secondary parts) has to be 6 mm and needs to be minded at all times. Replacing special components that are marked in the circuit diagram using the security symbol (Note) is only permissible when using original parts. Altering the circuitry without prior consent or advice is not legitimate. [. . . ] Its excellent dynamic range of more than 116dB, the extremely low noise level and the outstanding price-performance ratio makes the ACONE Controller an advantageous alternative to conventional crossover and controller solutions even in the critical field of permanent installation.
1. Input "A" and "B" level controls These controls are normally set to their "0"-marked (detent) center position. If needed or desired, the controls can be used to individually adjust the input levels of the channels "A" and "B". The green "Signal" LEDs indicate that audio signals are present at the inputs. The red "Peak" LEDs light whenever the audio signal is clipped inside the ACONE which might result in distortion. In case the "Peak" LEDs light continuously, lowering of the input levels is recommended to maintain the entire dynamic range.
2. Lo-Cut filter control This control is normally set to its center (50Hz) position. Lo-EQ control This control is normally set to its center (6dB) position and it is used to correct the frequency response of the sub woofer systems. When the control is set to its clockwise margin, low bass frequencies are amplified by +12dB. The audio signal stays unaltered when the control is positioned at its counter-clockwise margin.
4. Mid-EQ control This control is normally set to its center (-4dB) position. Setting the control to its clockwise margin results in no change in the frequency response but delivers the farthest coverage of the sound reinforcement system. Setting the control to its counter-clockwise margin provides pleasant audio even in the near field of the loudspeaker systems.
5. Hi-EQ control This control is normally set to its center (4dB) position. The control is used to increase the audio signal's high frequency range which allows to accomplish improved intelligibility and brilliance even when using loudspeaker systems with diminished treble characteristics. Setting the control to its counter-clockwise margin leaves the high frequency response unaltered.
6. X-over frequency control The control is normally set to its center (100Hz) position. This sets the crossover frequency between sub woofer (LO OUT) and full-range cabinets (HI OUT) to 100Hz. [. . . ] In case the "Peak" LED lights continuously, lowering the input "A" and input "B" level controls is recommended to maintain the entire dynamic range.
10. Power-On switch The ACONE's outputs employ high quality audio relays. Correct types and values are marked on a label on the rear panel of the appliance.
17. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ELECTRO-VOICE ACONE will begin.