User manual ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313. We hope that this ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313.
Manual abstract: user guide ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The minimum distance between parts carrying mains voltage and any switches or breakers that are not connected to the mains (secondary parts) has to be 6 mm and needs to be minded at all times. Replacing special components that are marked in the circuit diagram using the security symbol (Note) is only permissible when using original parts. Altering the circuitry without prior consent or advice is not legitimate. Any work security regulations that are applicable at the location where the appliance is being serviced have to be strictly obeyed. [. . . ] The necessary labels are to be found inside the unit on the right adjacent to the PCB 85254. For alteration to 115V AC operation, the wire jumpers S501, S502 and S504 on the PCB 85254 are to be soldered in and the wire jumper S 503 must be removed, (see Figure 3).
S 504 S 503 S 502
PCB 85254 Location of the wire jumpers S501 - S504 for altering mains voltage and position of the output fuse F503
5. Battery charging 5. 1 Charging the batteries in the battery modules DEM 316 or DEM 317 Once the charging unit has been connected to the battery module correctly, (see Section 3) and the mains voltage is present the green LEDs (3) LINE VOLTAGE, BATTERY VOLTAGE and CHARGE CURRENT light up. The charging current is indicated on the LC display (1), if switch (2) is in position A. As charging is completed, the charging current decreases rapidly with rising back-e. m. f. At the end of charging, the charging current falls to a small floating current of approx. 1 mA/Ah of the capacity of the battary to the loaded, a value which is permanently compatible for the battery. This value can vary with older batteries in particular, amounting to between 0. 5 mA and 10 mA per Ah. Note: lf the connection is faulty, there is no charging current and the green LED (3) CHARGE CURRENT does not light up. Description of function and operation The charging unit DEM 313 is designed for constant I/U battery charging in continuous battery power supply mode. Primary switched circuit technology is used to generate a regulated charging voltage or charging current which has a high efficiency rate coupled with excellent regulation characteristics and good reliability.
6. 1 OVERVOLTAGE protection This circuit monitors the value of the output voltage of the charging unit. lf the output voltage exceeds the pre-set upper threshold, the red LED OVERVOLTAGE lights up, the charging unit is disconnected from battery and consumers automatically, activating the error message. Thereby the battery remains connected to the consumer, supplying it until the failure has been remedied. This proection circuit prevents an inadmissible increase of the battery voltage and the resultant gassing of Ihe battery with a possible failure in the charging unit (protection against danger of explosion through detonating gas).
6. 2 LOW VOLTAGE monitoring The battery voltage is monitored in the case of discharge. lf the voltage falls belowthe pre-set threshold of 22 V, the red LED LOW VOLTAGE lights up. Once the mains voltage is back, the battery is re-charged automatically. lf the battery voltage does not reach the adjusted threshold of 25. 5 V within the given charging time of approx. 8 h after a mains failure, and the red LED LOW VOLTAGE does not go out this probably means a battery malfunction and an error message is activated.
6. 3 LINE VOLTAGE monitoring The green LED LINE VO LTAGE goes off in the case of mains failure and an error message is activated.
6. 4 BATTERY VOLTAGE monitoring The battery voltage is monitored with this circuit. lf the battery voltage drops below the value of 19. 5 V, the battery is discharged, all LEDs are off, an error message is activaed, the battery is disconnected from all consumers and thus reliably protected against exhaustive discharging. [. . . ] This depends on the discharge current, the cut-off voltage and the temperature. - Service life For batteries in alarm apparatus and emergency announcement systems, the end of a battery's service life (limited duration of operation) is reached when the capacity is less than 80% of the rated capacity. - Stored energy time This is the time-span between recognition of a failure in the mains supply and remedying of this failure. - Alarm duration The alarm duration is the time-span during which the alarm signal is given out. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ELECTRO-VOICE DEM 313 will begin.