User manual ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66. We hope that this ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66.
Manual abstract: user guide ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The minimum distance between parts carrying mains voltage and any switches or breakers that are not connected to the mains (secondary parts) has to be 6 mm and needs to be minded at all times. Replacing special components that are marked in the circuit diagram using the security symbol (Note) is only permissible when using original parts. Altering the circuitry without prior consent or advice is not legitimate. [. . . ] The power outputs CANNEL A, CHANNEL B and BRIDGED OUT are carried out as Speakon connectors. A ground-lift switch that separates the enclosure from the appliance's ground potential and therefore helps to eliminate ground noise loops and the mono bridged mode switch are also located on the rear panel. In normal operation all Q-SERIES power amplifiers can be used to drive loads down to 2 ohms; in bridged mode the minimal load is 4 ohms. All amps are equipped with extremely silent running fans providing front-to-rear air circulation, guaranteeing trouble-free operation even in smaller power amplifier rack systems. Studying this owner's manual carefully will provide you with further and more detailed in formation about the Q-SERIES power amplifiers. Thus we recommend to keep on reading, assuring you that the Electro Voice Q-SERIES power amplifiers will provide you with a lot of fun and satisfaction in your work.
1. LIMIT This indicator lights when the amplifier enters clipping and the internal limiter is activated. Anyway, if this indicator lights continuously, reducing the overall volume is recommended to avoid that the connected loudspeaker systems are getting damaged from overload.
2. SIGNAL INDICATOR This indicator lights when an output signal is present. In case of short-circuited speaker cabling or one of the amplifier's protection functions is engaged the indicator is off, showing that there is no signal outputted.
3. PROTECT If this indicator lights during operation, one of the amp's internal protection functions against thermal overload, short-circuit, occurrence of HF or DC at the output . . . In case of thermal overload you have to wait until the power amplifier returns into normal operation mode.
4. POWER ON INDICATOR This LED lights when the appliance's power switch has been engaged. If the indicator does not light after you have engaged the power switch, either the amplifier is not connected to the mains or the internal mains fuse is blown and has to be replaced.
5. [. . . ] Contact Telex customer service at: Telex Communications, Inc West First Street, Blue Earth MN 56013, Phone 800-218-2412 + 2128, Fax 507-526-2295
Incidental and Consequential Damages Excluded: Product repair or replacement and return to the customer are the only remedies provided to the customer. Electro-Voice shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, injury to persons or property or loss of use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ELECTRO-VOICE Q44Q66 will begin.