User manual GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1

Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!

Sponsored Links

If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1. We hope that this GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1 user guide will be useful to you.

Lastmanuals help download the user guide GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1.


GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1 : Download the complete user guide (295 Ko)

You may also download the following manuals related to this product:

   GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1 QUICK REFERENCE CARD (311 ko)

Manual abstract: user guide GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1

Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.

[. . . ] Neither the Information nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer or other electronic storage device except for personal and non-commercial use. Users of the Information must seek permission from Ensemble Studios Corporation for all uses that are not allowed by fair use and other provisions of the U. This Information may not, under any circumstances, be resold or redistributed for compensation of any kind without the prior written permission of Ensemble Studios Corporation, 10440 N. The Information may only be used as a source of data and may only be used for noncommercial purposes. [. . . ] The random string is defined by a string id randomly picked out of a given string id range. Ensemble Studios use only. chat-local-to-self <string> This action displays a given string as local chat message. The message is displayed only if the user is the same player as the computer player sending the message. For debugging purposes only. CPSB. doc PAGE 40 chat-to-all <string> This action sends a given string as a chat message to all players. chat-to-all-using-id <string-id> This action sends a string, defined by a string id, as a chat message to all players. Ensemble Studios use only. chat-to-all-using-range <string-id-start> <string-id-range> This action sends a random string as chat message to all players. The random string is defined by a string id randomly picked out of a given string id range. Example: (chat-to-all-using-range 5020 5) will send a random localized message with a string id between 5020 and 5024. chat-to-allies <string> This action sends a given string as a chat message to allies. chat-to-allies-using-id <string-id> This action sends a string, defined by a string id, as a chat message to allied players. Ensemble Studios use only. chat-to-allies-using-range <string-id-start> <string-id-range> This action sends a random string as a chat message to allied players. The random string is defined by a string id randomly picked out of a given string id range. Ensemble Studios use only. chat-to-enemies <string> This action sends a given string as a chat message to enemies and neutral players. . chat-to-enemies-using-id <string-id> This action sends a string, defined by a string id, as a chat message to enemies and neutral players. Ensemble Studios use only. chat-to-enemies-using-range <string-id-start> <string-id-range> This action sends a random string as a chat message to enemies and neutral players. This will generate number between 1 and 100 inclusive (defrule (true) => (generate-random-number 100) (disable-self) ) ; Based on the outcome we pick the strategy: ; 20% chance of feudal age rush ; 80% chance of castle age rush (defrule (random-number > 80) => (set-goal 1 feudal-age-rush) (disable-self) ) (defrule (random-number < 81) => (set-goal 1 castle-age-rush) (disable-self) ) log <string> This action writes the given string to a log file. Works only if logging is enabled. log-trace <value> This action writes the given value to a log file. Works only if logging is enabled. release-escrow <resource-type> This action releases the computer player's escrow for a given resource type. research <research-item> This action researches the given item. To prevent cheating, this action uses the same criteria as the can-research fact to make sure the item can be researched. CPSB. doc PAGE 44 research <age> This action researches the next age. resign This action causes the computer player to resign. (defrule (game-time equal 6000) => (resign) ) sell-commodity <commodity> This action sells one lot of a given commodity. set-difficulty-parameter <difficulty-parameter> <value> This action sets a given difficulty parameter to a given value. set-doctrine <value> This action sets the doctrine to the given value. set-escrow-percentage <resource-type> <value> This action sets the computer player's escrow percentage for a given resource type. Given values have to be in the range 0-100. set-goal <goal-id> <value> This action sets a given goal to a given value. set-shared-goal <shared-goal-id> <value> This action sets a given shared goal (a goal that is shared among computer players) to a given value. To be used only when all computer players are on the same team. set-signal <signal-id> This action sets a given signal that can be checked by the trigger system. set-stance <player-number> <diplomatic-stance> This action sets the stance toward a given player. The action allows "any"/"every" wildcard parameters for the <player-number>. It also allows the use of rule variables for the <player-number>. set-strategic-number <strategic-number> <value> This action sets a given strategic number to a given value. See Appendix A for for information on strategic numbers. spy This action executes a spy command. taunt <value> This action triggers the taunt associated with the given value. (defrule CPSB. doc PAGE 45 (game-time equal 6000) => (taunt 10) (disable-self) ) taunt-using-range <taunt-start> <taunt-range> This action triggers a random taunt that is picked from a given taunt range. Example: (taunt-using-range 50 10) will use a random taunt between 50 and 59. train <unit> This action trains the given unit. To prevent cheating, this action uses the same criteria as the cantrain fact to make sure the unit can be trained. [. . . ] sn-target-evaluation-boat Sets the additive value used for influencing land units to attack or not attack boats. Must be > 0 to influence land units to attack boats, 0 for no special influence, and less than 0 for aversion. sn-target-evaluation-time-kill-ratio The amount of influence the time to kill a target has in deciding what to attack. sn-target-evaluation-in-progress The amount of influence of continuing to attack a target already under attack. [. . . ]

DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1

Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.

Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual GAMES PC LEISURE SUIT LARRY 1 will begin.

Search for a user manual

 

Copyright © 2015 - LastManuals - All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

flag