User manual GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4. We hope that this GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4.
Manual abstract: user guide GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 02_0641 SILENT_HUNTER UK
02_0641 SILENT_HUNTER UK
WARNING: READ BEFORE PLAYING
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic fits when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to certain patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen, or while playing video games, may induce an epileptic fit in these individuals. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in persons who have no history of prior fits or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your doctor prior to playing. [. . . ] · Allied ports Harbours where you can resupply with fuel and repair your submarine. · Neutral ports Harbours where you can resupply with fuel. · Enemy ports Contacts of groups of aircraft, ships, or convoys. The following information is available for each: · Type Warship represented by a diamond. · Course, displayed with a small line whose direction is contrary to the actual direction of movement. Attached to the contact is a contact tag that contains: · Moment of last contact: HH:MM (this is shown only when you lose contact with a target). · Estimated heading.
The warning area will display all the important messages that require your attention and intervention in order to correct the problem. For example, such messages can appear when there is a fire or flooding aboard the submarine.
· Standard Propulsion · Recharge Mode · Rig for Silent Running · Secure from Silent Running · Crash Dive · Blow Ballast · Deploy Decoys
NAVIGATION MAP STATION
This map is used for navigation, convoy interception, etc.
02_0641 SILENT_HUNTER UK
Geographical landmarks · Sea · Islands · Gulfs · Straits · Canals · Physical features (capes) Navigation landmarks · Lighthouses · Maximum depths · Depth lines
· This system contains: New course with this, new waypoints are place on the map. After you activate the tool, left-click on the map to place the first point, then left-click somewhere else to place the next waypoint, and so on. Add new waypoints when the waypoint tool is selected and a course is already plotted, any new waypoint will continue from where you left off. Insert new waypoints when the waypoint tool is selected, left-click on an existing waypoint to continue the course from this point. Modify current course you can move a selected waypoint by dragging it to a new position. · A tag attached to each waypoint will show: The distance from it to the submarine (in kilometres). ETA The time needed to reach it (using the course set with the waypoints and current submarine speed).
· With this tool you can place marks on the map. · You can modify this name (18 characters max. ) and attach a note (54 characters, centred, max. · You can delete marks.
· With this tool you can delete marks, lines, range circles and waypoints on the map. · After selecting the eraser, any object you touch with it will be deleted. Any map marking, line, range or waypoint you add can be deleted by left-clicking on it.
· With this tool you can measure distances and draw lines on the map. All the distances will be represented in kilometres with one decimal representing hundreds of metres. · The error margin serves to avoid letting you precisely measure distances on the map and then use these measurements for firing solutions. Also it has an immersive value, which gives a more convincing feeling of possible human error in estimations done on the map.
ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT
· With this tool you can draw ranges represented as circles around a selected unit or location. Linked ranges ranges that are linked to a unit (the unit is in the centre of the circle). [. . . ] Leaving them unchecked means that only the server will be able to select the submarine type and the crew's skill. Pressing the Back button will take you to the previous screen.
LIST OF PLAYERS (MAXIMUM 8)
· Player's name · Player's submarine type Allows players to select their submarine type · Players crew experience level Allows players to select their crew experience level · Latency · Ready icon · Kick icon (only for server)
· To all · To allies
· Easy · Normal · Hard · Very hard
· Radio · Normal
The Lobby page contains a list of the available slots and the connected players, the type of submarine for each player, the crew's skill and its latency. Next to each player there is a check mark showing the status of each player. The host of the game will also have an X mark next to the check mark, which makes it possible to kick players out of the game. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual GAMES PC SILENT HUNTER 4 will begin.