User manual GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER. We hope that this GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER.
Manual abstract: user guide GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTERINSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] A
Printed in Taiwan
Determining an Installation Location
When you are selecting a location to install the GFL 10 adapter, consider the following: · During installation, you connect the GFL 10 adapter to the analog gauge (or directly to the fluid-level sensor), and to the NMEA 2000 network. (4. 4 m) of the analog gauge (or the fluid-level sensor) to avoid splicing bare wires. Choose a location between the NMEA 2000 backbone and the analog gauge (or the fluidlevel sensor). If you cannot connect the adapter directly to the NMEA 2000 network, add a drop cable. [. . . ] Connect the drop cable to the T-connector and to the NMEA 2000 connector on the GFL 10 adapter. notiCe: If you have an existing NMEA 2000 network on your boat, it should already be connected to power. Do not connect an additional NMEA 2000 power cable to an existing NMEA 2000 network, because only one power source should be connected to a NMEA 2000 network.
Connecting the GFL 10 Adapter to an Existing NMEA 2000 Network
GFL10adapter NMEA000device(notincluded) Dropcable(optional-notincluded) T-connector(oneincluded) ExistingNMEA000network
Configuring the GFL 10 Adapter
notiCe: This section provides specific configuration information for the GFL 10 adapter using your compatible Garmin display device. To access the NMEA 2000 configuration menu on your display device, consult the documentation provided with your display device.
Configuring the NMEA 2000 Fluid Type
You can indicate the type of fluid that is in the tank with which each GFL 10 adapter is associated.
1. Select an option: · For most Garmin chartplotters, select Review > N2K Fluid Type. · For other Garmin marine devices, select Config > N2K Fluid Type. Select OK.
Configuring the Tank Number
If your boat has multiple fluid tanks, you can indicate which tank each GFL 10 adapter is associated with.
1. Select an option: · For most Garmin chartplotters, select Review > Tank Number. · For other Garmin marine devices, select Config > Tank Number. Select OK.
Configuring the NMEA 2000 Tank Capacity
You can indicate the capacity of the fluid tank that the GFL 10 adapter is associated with.
1. Select an option: · For most Garmin chartplotters, select Review > N2K Tank Capacity. · For other Garmin marine devices, select Config > N2K Tank Capacity. Select Done.
Calibrating the Fluid Level
To use the GFL 10 adapter, you must calibrate the fluid level of the tank that the adapter is associated with, using a minimum of two calibration points. The greater the number of fluid calibration points, the greater the accuracy of the reading on the fluid-level gauge.
1. Select an option: · For most Garmin chartplotters, select Review > Level Calibration > Add Calibration Point. · For other Garmin marine devices, select Config > Level Calibration > Add Calibration Point. Selectthepercentageoffluidcurrentlyinthetank, basedonthetotaltankcapacity. Selectthepercentageoffluidcurrentlyinthetank, basedonthetotaltankcapacity. epeatsteps6through9toaddadditional, optionalfluid-levelcalibrationpoints. R
Troubleshooting the Tank Number
If multiple GFL 10 adapters are assigned to the same NMEA 2000 fluid type, each adapter is assigned a unique tank number automatically. If the "Invalid NMEA 2000 tank configuration" error message appears, you must assign a unique tank number to each adapter. For example, if two adapters are assigned the NMEA 2000 fluid type value of Live Well and the error message appears, you must assign each adapter a unique tank number.
1. [. . . ] Except as expressly provided herein, no part of this manual may be reproduced, copied, transmitted, disseminated, downloaded or stored in any storage medium, for any purpose without the express prior written consent of Garmin. Garmin hereby grants permission to download a single copy of this manual onto a hard drive or other electronic storage medium to be viewed and to print one copy of this manual or of any revision hereto, provided that such electronic or printed copy of this manual must contain the complete text of this copyright notice and provided further that any unauthorized commercial distribution of this manual or any revision hereto is strictly prohibited. Garmin reserves the right to change or improve its products and to make changes in the content without obligation to notify any person or organization of such changes or improvements. Visit the Garmin Web site (www. garmin. com) for current updates and supplemental information concerning the use and operation of this and other Garmin products. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual GARMIN GFL 10 FLUID LEVEL ADAPTER will begin.