User manual GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL. We hope that this GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
GARMIN GMR 1206 xHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL INSTALLATION (1587 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTALINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] GMRTM 600/1200 Series Radar Installation Instructions
Properly install your GMR 600/1200 series radar according to the following instructions. If you experience difficulty installing the chartplotter, seek the assistance of a professional installer, or contact Garmin® Product Support. Before installing your GMR 600/1200 series radar, confirm that the package contains the items listed on the box. If any parts are missing, contact your Garmin dealer immediately.
WarnInG: Always wear safety goggles, ear protection, and a dust mask when drilling, cutting, or sanding. [. . . ] To change the Front of Boat Offset on a GPSMAP 4000 or 5000 series chartplotter: 1. After an offset is determined, press ENTER to save, and press QUIT to return to the Radar page.
Front of boat Offset = 180°
GMR 600/100 Series Installation Instructions
Front of Boat Offset = 0°
Installing the Field-Installable RJ-45 Network Connector (Optional) O-Ring RJ-45 modular plug Ethernet cable termination opper tape strip (not shown) C
Preparing the Network Cable
A field-installable RJ-45 network connector is provided for you to create a network cable that is the correct length for your installation.
1. Remove the strain-relief nut from the cable-connection housing and slide it onto the cut end of the cable as shown. Feed the cut cable end through the connection housing as shown.
Cut end of cable
4. Examine the RJ-45 connector removed in Step 1 and compare it to the wire positions in the table below. Note which cable side, A or B, was removed in Step 1.
Position 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Wire Color--Main/Stripe Side A White/Orange Orange White/Green Blue White/Blue Green White/Brown Brown Side B White/Green Green White/Orange Blue White/Blue Orange White/Brown Brown Position 8 Position 1
nOTe: The Garmin Marine Network requires cross-over cables not exceeding 100 meters between devices. When constructing a custom cable from bulk wire, you must create both a Side A and Side B.
5. Prepare the cable for plug installation: · Using a sharp knife, insert the blade between the cable shield and jacket. · TrimtheshieldandMylarfilmawayfromwires. Becarefulnottocutanyofthewires. · Fold the drain wire back over the jacket and trim to approximately 9/16 in. Drain · Arrangeindividualwiresinproperorderaccordingtothetableshownabove. Forexample, ifyouhaveidentified wire the end of the cable in Step 4 as Side A, arrange the wires for Side A. If you are constructing a custom cable from bulk wire, you need to make both a Side A and a Side B connection. · Trim the wire ends to an even length, leaving approximately 9/16 in. Wrap the supplied copper tape around cable as close to the edge of the jacket as possible. · Using a pair of pliers, squeeze the copper tape to pre-form the cable jacket end for easier insertion into the plug. Use caution to avoid damaging the copper tape.
GMR 600/100 Series Installation Instructions
Installing the Network Connector
1. Keeping the wires in proper sequence, insert them into the modular plug until the ends bottom out inside the plug. If any wires are not in the correct position, remove the plug and rearrange the wires.
2. Using an AMP Modular Plug Hand Tool and Die Set (or compatible equivalent), crimp the plug onto the wires following the recommended procedure of the crimp-tool manufacturer. After the plug is crimped, align the release tab on the plug with the corresponding notch in the cable-connection housing. Depress the tab and push the cable through the connection housing until the plug is securely seated in the plug cavity.
4. Screw the strain relief nut onto the housing and tighten it snugly with a 15 mm wrench. [. . . ] Securely pack the unit and a copy of the original sales receipt, which is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Send the unit, freight charges prepaid, to any Garmin warranty service station. Online auction Purchases: Products sold through online auctions are not eligible for rebates or other special offers from Garmin. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual GARMIN GMR 1206 XHD OPEN ARRAY AND PEDESTAL will begin.