User manual HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA. We hope that this HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA.
Manual abstract: user guide HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Once the appliance has been installed, the power supply cable and the electrical socket must be easily accessible. The cable must be checked regularly and replaced by authorised technicians only (see Assistance). The manufacturer declines any liability should these safety measures not be observed. [. . . ] It is necessary to clean the discharge hole regularly so that the water can flow out easily. GB
Cleaning the appliance
• The external and internal parts, as well as the rubber seals may be cleaned using a sponge that has been soaked in lukewarm water and bicarbonate of soda or neutral soap. Replacing the light bulb To replace the light bulb in the refrigerator compartment, pull out the plug from the electrical socket. Access the light bulb by removing the cover as indicated in the diagram. Replace it with a similar light bulb within the power range indicated on the cover (15W or 25W). Avoiding mould and unpleasant odours
• The appliance is manufactured with hygienic materials which are odour free. In order to maintain an odour free refrigerator and to prevent the formation of stains, food must always be covered or sealed properly. If you want to switch the appliance off for an extended period of time, clean the inside and leave the doors open. The appliance was designed and manufactured in compliance with international safety standards. The following warnings are provided for safety reasons and must be read carefully. This appliance complies with the following Community Directives: - 73/23/EEC of 19/02/73 (Low Voltage) and subsequent amendments; -89/336/EEC of 03. GB
• Observe local environmental standards when disposing packaging material for recycling purposes. The European Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), requires that old household electrical appliances must not be disposed of in the normal unsorted municipal waste stream. Old appliances must be collected separately in order to optimise the recovery and recycling of the materials they contain and reduce the impact on human health and the environment. The crossed out “wheeled bin” symbol on the product reminds you of your obligation, that when you dispose of the appliance it must be separately collected. Consumers should contact their local authority or retailer for information concerning the correct disposal of their old appliance. General safety
• The appliance was designed for domestic use inside the home and is not intended for commercial or industrial use. The appliance must be used to store and freeze food products by adults only and according to the instructions in this manual. [. . . ] Possible causes / Solutions:
• The plug has not been inserted into the electrical socket, or not far enough to make contact, or there is no power in the house. • • • The door do not close properly or the seals are damaged. The TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT knob is not in the correct position The refrigerator or the freezer have been over-filled. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual HOTPOINT BTS 1622/HA will begin.