User manual HP C 6326
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual HP C 6326. We hope that this HP C 6326 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide HP C 6326.
Manual abstract: user guide HP C 6326
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] • Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. • Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Warning: A shielded-type power cord is required in order to meet FCC emission limits and to prevent interference to radio and television reception. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer may void your warranty and service agreement.
Declaration of Conformity
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. [. . . ] Via this connection, you can download photographs and video clips to a computer. Explanation of the status icons
Function Mode selected
Description Photographs mode. Shows selected Self-timer setting 16M = 4608 x 3456; 5M = 2592 x 1944; VGA = 640 x 480 Super fine. 8M = 3264 x 2448; 3M = 2048 x 1536;
3 4 5
Normal/Macro mode indicator Self-timer Selected resolution Picture quality Battery indicator
The batteries are full. The batteries are empty.
8 9 10 11
Zoom indicator The micro SD card indication White Balance Photo/Video counter
Shows the zoom ratio in preview mode The micro SD card is inserted and will be used as storage for PHOTO and VIDEO Shows selected White-Balance mode. Details for camera setting
Resolution 16M pixel resolution 8M pixel resolution 5M pixel resolution 3M pixel resolution VGA resolution SuperFine/Fine/Normal Center/Multi/Spot Auto Daylight White Balance Cloudy Tungsten Fluorescent ISO Exposure Self Timer Sharpness Effect Date Stamp Quick View Movie Size Video Auto/100/200/400/800 ± 2. 0, ± 1. 7, ± 1. 3, ± 1. 0, ± 0. 7, ± 0. 3, 0 On/Off Hard/ Normal/ Soft Normal/ B&W/ Sepia/ Negative/ Lomo/Pencil Sketch/ Red/ Green/ Blue/ Vivid On/ Off On/ Off Settings 4608 x 3456 3264 x 2448 2592 x 1944 2048 x 1536 640 x 480 Picture quality setting Metering setting Automatic White Balance White Balance selected for daylight surrounding White Balance selected for cloudy surrounding White Balance selected for tungsten lighting White Balance selected for fluorescent surrounding Sensitivity selection Exposure setting Self timer setting Sharpness setting Effect setting Date stamp setting
VGA 640 x 480, QVGA 320 x 240 White Balance Auto
Video resolution setting
If on, then it displays the photo just taken on the LCD.
Daylight Cloudy Tungsten Fluorescent
Automatic White Balance White Balance selected for daylight surrounding White Balance selected for cloudy surrounding White Balance selected for tungsten lighting White Balance selected for fluorescent surrounding
Sounds Frequency Power Save Setup Language Date/Time Format Reset All Version
Off/On 50Hz / 60Hz Off / 1Minute / 3 Minutes English/ French/ Deutsch/Italian/Spanish/ Portuguese/Japanese YY/MM/DD Yes/No Yes/No
Sounds setting Select power frequency in your location Auto power off selection Display language selection Date or time setting Format the memory location selection. Reset all setting See the firmware version
Note: The camera will remain the last setting when it is turned off.
5. 1 Installing the batteries
5. Follow the instructions below to insert the optional micro SD memory card into the camera. Open the battery door (please make sure the battery door was unlocked before open). Note: There is only one right direction to insert the micro SD memory card into the slot. Do not force the card into the memory card-slot, it may damage both the camera and the micro SD memory card. Note: The micro SD memory card must be formatted before taking photographs. See the following sections for more information.
5. 2 Inserting a memory card (not included)
5. 3 Formatting the micro SD card
1. Select the format icon by pressing the W( ) button and press the Shutter button to confirm. Press the Shutter button to format the SD memory card.
5. 4 Setting the resolution
The camera can be set to different resolutions. Press the Menu button ( ) in PHOTO mode, select the resolutions icon by the W ( ) key and press the Shutter to confirm. Resolutions: VGA (640 x 480), 3M (2048 x 1536), 5M (2592 x 1944), 8M (3264 x 2448), 16M (4608 x 3456) 2. Select the desired resolution by using the Up or Down button and press the Shutter button to confirm the selection.
5. 5 Taking photographs
1. Depending on the distance to the object being photographed, use macro switch on the left side ) if you wish to take a of the camera to adjust the distance. If you wish to take a video or a photograph of surroundings or people (0. 5m – infinity), set the macro switch to normal mode ( ). If you are not sure if there is enough lighting, turn on the automatic flash( ) by pressing the Flash button. (If the battery power is too low, the flash won’t be activated). [. . . ] Press and hold the camera power button (2 seconds) to power on the camera so that a connection can be established. A new removable drive will appear that will allow you to access photos and videos located on the micro-SD card in the camera. Note: Follow the operating system's process for properly ejecting the removable drive before disconnecting from the PC/Laptop.
Sensor 8 Mega pixel CMOS sensor 16 Mega pixels: (4608 x 3456) 8 Mega pixels: (3264 x 2448) 5 Mega pixels: (2592 x 1944) 3 Mega pixels: (2048 x 1536) VGA: (640 x 480) F/2. 8 f =4. 8mm 0. 5m ~ Infinity 11cm – 18cm 4x Built-in ( Auto / force / off ) 2. 7+1. 8" TFT color display Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Fluorescent / Tungsten 30fps@VGA / 30fps@QVGA with micro SD card Supports Micro SD cards up to 32GB Picture: JPEG, Video: AVI 10 seconds USB 2. 0 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (Option)
Lens Focus range Macro mode Digital zoom Flash strobe LCD display White Balance Video mode External memory card File format Self timer PC interface Power source
8. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE HP C 6326
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual HP C 6326 will begin.