User manual HP CB350 DATASHEET
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual HP CB350. We hope that this HP CB350 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide HP CB350.
Manual abstract: user guide HP CB350DATASHEET
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] HP CB350 Digital Camera
Capture that magic moment with the HP CB350 digital camera. [. . . ] The CB350 is also rich in features such as Smile Detection, Blink Detection, Face Detection, Red eye removal, different scene modes, and more. With up to 3200 ISO sensitivity, you can capture the smile of a child blowing out birthday candles in even dim light. It uses 2-AA size batteries for easy replacement so you don't have to worry about running out of battery and missing any precious photo moments. The CB350 comes with three fashionable colors: Black, Red, Purple.
Creative and Fun
· Give you the best camera settings in different environments to take great photos · 28 available scene modes including night scenes, fireworks and landscape · PASM (Program, Aperture-priority, Shutter-priority, Manual) modes give you the controls you need for the perfect shot
Key Speci cations
12. 2 Megapixel 2. 7" LCD panel 3X optical zoom, 5X digital zoom 32MB internal memory Up to ISO 3200
HP CB350 Digital Camera Wrist strap 0. 8 meter USB cable Two AA batteries Quick start guide Software install and electronic user manual CD-ROM Warranty document
· When camera movement is detected, the camera makes adjustment to captured image to compensate for the motion · Increases image clarity and reduces or eliminates undesired image jitter
· Takes 6 (six) continuous shots when a smile is detected · Helps you capture smiles of moving people in different angles
· Automatically tracks faces and determines if a captured image contains subject with blinded eyes · Allows you to save or delete captured image immediately when a blink is detected
One year limited warranty
· Ensures great picture quality even in very low light setting · Up to ISO 1600 for all images, and ISO 3200 for images below 3MP
MJPEG video capture
· Record VGA-quality video with audio
Questions about the HP CB350 Digital Camera?Look us up online at http://www. hp. com
Hewlett-Packard Company, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Actual product may vary from image shown on datasheet. HP and the invent signature are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. [. . . ] All other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE HP CB350
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual HP CB350 will begin.