User manual ICOM BP-96G
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM BP-96G. We hope that this ICOM BP-96G user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM BP-96G.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM BP-96G
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The bright and clear LCD display and easy to operate key layout, always provides reliable information, even in critical situations. [. . . ] TUNE, GAIN and SEA are adjustable automatically or manually.
Powerful 4kW output for 36 nautical miles observations
The 60cm (2ft) radome scanner provides from 0. 125 to 36 nautical miles of observation with the powerful 4kW of magnetron. This allows an efficient screen renewal for fast moving vessels.
When connected to a GPS or other navigation system, which have NMEA 0183, N+1, AUX data format outputs, the waypoint indication is shown on the screen (with ship's position in Lon/Lat and
distance to the point).
High-contrast 5. 7" LCD display
The compact 5. 7" display is convenient for pleasure boats or fast moving vessels, where space is at a premium. Its QVGA (320×240 pixels) display clearly shows the radar echoes in 4 shades. The negative display setting lights up objects in white during night time operation.
EPA and MOB
The EPA* (Electrical Plotting Aid) allows you to plot 10 targets and forecast the courses with these vectors on the screen. Also North-up, Courseup and Heading-up are available.
* True motion requires additional bearing and position data.
And more features
· Automatic tuning and automatic GAIN · Rain clutter and automatic sea clutter · Switchable pulse-width to detect a small target · Off-center function allows you to shift the desired direction, useful for watching bow direction or coastline · Alarm zone setting emits a beep sound when an other ship or island comes into the range or out of the range · Interference Reduction decreases the interference from other ships · Zoom function expands the targets two times to detect a small target · NMEA 0183 format output to connect a video plotter or computer · Stretch function enlarges the echo images
2 EBL's and 2 VRM's
By having 2 EBL's (Electronic Bearing Lines) and 2 VRM's (Variable Range Markers), this allows tracking of 2 targets simultaneously. Further more, advanced measuring such as the distance and bearing between 2 targets, relative speed and course of a target, and distance and course from a waypoint are available.
G Scanner Unit
LCD MARINE RADAR
· Minimum range · Maximum range · Measurement range/fixed rings : 25m (when measurement range is 1/8 NM) : 36NM :
*Projections not included
Range (NM) 1/8 Ring (NM) 1/16
1 1. 5 2
12 16 24 32 36 4 4 8 8 12
· Preheat time · Connection length between display and scanner
: 90sec. : 10m(standard), 20m(option), 30m(option)
· Display type · Pixels · Power supply requirement · Power consumption (approx. ) · Operatable temp. range · Unit of distance · Dimensions
(projections not included)
· Weight (approx. ) · Input data format · Output data format
: 5. 7 monochrome LCD : 240×320 : 10. 242V DC (negative ground) : 47W : 15°C to +60°C; +5°F to +140°F : NM (nautical mile), km : 186 (W)×203 (H)×103 (D) mm 7 5/16 (W)×8 (H)×4 1/16(D) in : 2kg; 4lb 6. 5oz : NMEA 0183, N+1, AUX : NMEA 0183
The stand can also be attached to the top of the unit.
· Type · Rotation speed · Beamwidth · Sidelobe · Polarization · Dimensions (radome)
(projections not included)
· Weight (approx. ) · Operating temperature range · Frequency · Peak output power · Pulse-width/Reception rate · Modulator · Mixer and local oscillator · Intermediate frequency · IF passband width · Tuning · Transmit/receive switching
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
OPC-1077 SYSTEM CABLE
Allows you 20m (65. 6ft) separate installation between the display unit and the scanner unit.
OPC-1078 SYSTEM CABLE
Allows you 30m (98. 4ft) separate installation between the display unit and the scanner unit.
* The screens use image photos in this catalog.
Les spécifications et informations données dans ce document peuvent être modifiées sans préavis. [. . . ] ICOM FRANCE Zac de la Plaine - 1, Rue Brindejonc des Moulinais BP 5804 - 31505 TOULOUSE CEDEX Tél : 05 61 36 03 03 - Fax : 05 61 36 03 00 WEB ICOM : http://www. icom-france. com E-mail : icom@icom-france. com Agence Côte d'Azur Port Inland locaux N°112 et 113 701 avenue de Fontmichel - 06210 MANDELIEU Tél : 04 92 19 68 00 - Fax : 04 92 19 68 01
243mm ; 99 16
: 2ft slotted wave-guided array in radome : 2448rpm typ. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM BP-96G
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM BP-96G will begin.