User manual ICOM IC-2725E
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-2725E. We hope that this ICOM IC-2725E user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-2725E.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-2725E
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
DUAL BAND FM TRANSCEIVER
Thank you for purchasing this Icom product. The IC-2725E VHF/UHF FM TRANSCEIVER is designed and built with Icom's superior technology and craftsmanship. With proper care, this product should provide you with years of trouble-free operation. We want to take a couple of moments of your time to thank you for making your IC-2725E your radio of choice, and hope you agree with Icom's philosophy of "technology first. " Many hours of research and development went into the design of your IC-2725E.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully and completely
before using the transceiver.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL-- This instruction manual contains important operating instructions for the IC-2725E.
DEFINITION Personal injury, fire hazard or electric shock R WARNING! [. . . ] v Push [SET B(D-OFF)] or [ENT C(T-OFF)] until "DUP" and offset frequency appear.
e Push [SET· ] to enter set mode. rPush [SET· ] or [LOW·PRIO] until "DUP" and offset frequency appear.
b Push [Y] or [Z] to set the desired offset.
· Direct frequency entry from the keypad is not possible. [LOW·PRIO] [SET· ]
"DUP" and offset frequency appear
n Push [CLR A(MW)] to exit set mode. NOTE: The offset frequency can be set in a memory/call channel temporarily. However, the set frequency is cleared once another memory channel or VFO mode is selected. To store the offset frequency permanently, overwrite the channel information.
tRotate the main band's [DIAL] to set the desired offset frequency. y Push [TONE·DTMF] to exit set mode.
I General description
The transceiver has 212 memory channels including 10 scan edge memory channels (5 pairs), and 2 call channels. Each of these channels can be individually programmed with operating frequency (pgs. 27), subaudible tone encoder or tone squelch and its tone frequency (pgs. In addition, a total of 10 memory banks, A to J, are available for usage by group, etc.
*except for scan edge memory channels.
D Using the [Y]/[Z] keys
z Push [BAND] to select the desired band as the main band. c Push [Y] or [Z] to select and set the desired memory channel.
· Pushing [Y]/[Z] for 1 sec. · If scan is activated, push [Y]/[Z] again or push [CLR A(MW)] to stop it.
I Memory channel selection
D Using the tuning dial
q Push the desired band's [M/CALL(MW)] several times to select memory mode.
· "!" indicator appears
Push [M/CALL·MW] to select memory mode.
D Using the keypad
z Push [BAND] to select the desired band as the main band. v Push 3 appropriate digit keys to input a channel number.
· Blank channel can be selected. · Push only 1 appropriate digit key, [MONI 1(BANK)], [SCAN 2(T-SCAN)], [PRIO 3(PTT-M)], [HIGH 4(DTCS)] or [MID 5(DTCSS)] then push M [M(TONE-1)] or [SQLZ #(16KEY-L)] to select scan M edge channels. "M" and "#" can be used for "A" and "b" respectively.
w Rotate the same band's [DIAL] to select the desired memory channel.
· Programmed memory channels only can be selected.
I Programming a memory channel
VFO settings, including the set mode contents such as subaudible tone frequency, offset, can be programmed into a memory channel. w Push the same band's [M/CALL·MW] for 1 sec.
· 3 beeps sound · "!" indicator and the memory channel number blink.
eRotate the [DIAL] to select the memory channel to be programmed.
· Memory channels not yet programmed are blank.
r Push the [M/CALL·MW] for 1 sec. to program.
· 3 beeps sound · Memory channel number automatically increases when continuing to push [M/CALL·MW] after programming.
CONVENIENT Memory programming can be performed in versatile ways e. g. memory channel to the same (or different) memory channel, memory channel to the call channel, etc.
[EXAMPLE]: Programming 145. 870 MHz into memory channel 20 (blank channel) via the controller.
for setting frequency, etc.
for 1 sec.
" "Beep " Beep " Beep "
MW S. MW
for 1 sec. and continue to push
" "Beep " Beep " Beep "
MEMORY OPERATION D Programming a memory channel via the microphone
The microphone can also be used to program memory channels. 3 beeps may sound and the VFO contents (including the subaudible tone frequency, etc. ) are programmed. Memory channel number increases when continuing to push [CLR A(MW)] after programming.
z Set the desired frequency in VFO mode. offset frequency, duplex direction, subaudible tone encoder ON/OFF and its frequency), if necessary. [. . . ] not included) : Main Unit 140(W) × 40(H) × 187(D) mm Remote controller 140(W) × 50(H) × 24. 5(D) mm : · Weight (approx. ) Main unit 1. 25 kg (incl. separation cable) Remote controller 150 g · Frequency coverage Europe Italy :
· Receive system : Double-conversion superheterodyne · Intermediate frequencies : Left band 1st: 38. 85 MHz, 2nd: 450 kHz Right band 1st: 46. 05 MHz, 2nd: 455 kHz · Sensitivity (FM: at 12 dB SINAD/AM: at 10 dB S/N): 144 MHz band Less than 0. 18 µV/0. 45 µV typ. 430 MHz band Less than 0. 18 µV/-- · Squelch sensitivity (threshold) : Less than 0. 13 µV · Selectivity (typical) : Wide More than 12 kHz/6 dB Less than 30 kHz/60 dB Narrow More than 6 kHz/6 dB Less than 20 kHz/60 dB · Spurious and image rejection : More than 60 dB · AF output power (at 13. 8 V DC) : More than 2. 4 W at 10% distortion with · Ext. speaker connectors : 3-conductor 3. 5 (d) mm/8
an 8 load
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
SPECIFICATIONS AND OPTIONS
HM-133 REMOTE-CONTROL MICROPHONE
Wired remote control microphone with key backlight. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-2725E
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-2725E will begin.