User manual ICOM IC 7100
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC 7100. We hope that this ICOM IC 7100 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC 7100.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC 7100
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
HF/VHF/UHF ALL MODE TRANSCEIVER
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: MODIFICATION OF THIS DEVICE TO RECEIVE C E L L U L A R R A D I OT E L E P H O N E S E RV I C E S I G N A L S I S PROHIBITED UNDER FCC RULES AND FEDERAL LAW.
Thank you for purchasing this fine Icom product. The IC-7100 hf/vhf/uhf all mode transceiver is designed and build with Icom’s superior technology and craftsmanship combining traditional analog technologies with the new digital technology, Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio (D-STAR), for a balanced package. With proper care, this product should provide you with years of trouble-free operation. [. . . ] If a band key or [GENE] is touched for 1 second once, the last used frequency and operating mode are called up. When the key is touched for 1 second again, another stored frequency and operating mode are called up. See the table below for a list of the available frequency bands and their default frequency and mode settings.
BAND REGISTER 1
The L, R, C or D in the instructions indicate the part of the controller. L: Left side, R: Right side, C: Center bottom D: Display (Touch screen)
REGISTER 2 REGISTER 3
1. 8 3. 5 10
MHz*1 MHz*1 MHz*1
1. 900000 MHz CW 3. 550000 MHz LSB 7. 050000 MHz LSB 10. 120000 MHz CW 14. 100000 MHz USB 18. 100000 MHz USB 21. 200000 MHz USB 24. 950000 MHz USB 28. 500000 MHz USB 50. 100000 MHz USB 145. 000000 MHz FM 433. 000000 MHz FM 15. 000000 MHz USB
1. 910000 MHz CW 3. 560000 MHz LSB 7. 060000 MHz LSB 10. 130000 MHz CW 14. 200000 MHz USB 18. 130000 MHz USB 21. 300000 MHz USB 24. 980000 MHz USB 29. 500000 MHz USB 50. 200000 MHz USB 145. 100000 MHz FM 433. 100000 MHz FM 15. 100000 MHz USB
1. 915000 MHz CW 3. 580000 MHz LSB 7. 020000 MHz CW 10. 140000 MHz CW 14. 050000 MHz CW 18. 150000 MHz USB 21. 050000 MHz CW 24. 900000 MHz CW 28. 100000 MHz CW 51. 000000 MHz FM 145. 200000 MHz FM 433. 200000 MHz FM 15. 200000 MHz USB
7 MHz 14 MHz 18 MHz 21 MHz 24 MHz 28 MHz 50
144 MHz 430 MHz*1
*1 The default frequency and mode settings differ depending on the version. *2 [GENE] selects the general coverage band.
You can select the transceiver’s frequency by using the Dial, or you can enter it on the Direct input screen.
DDTuning with the Dial
q n the Band selection screen, select the desired freO quency band. R
• he default tuning step differs, depending on the operatT ing mode, frequency band and a version.
If the frequency cannot be changed: Check the Lock function, and if it is ON, “ ” is displayed, and the Dial does not function. In this case, hold down SPEECH (R) for 1 second to turn OFF the Lock function. When “LOCK/SPEECH” is selected in the “[SPEECH/ LOCK] Switch” item of the “Function” Set mode, pushing [SPEECH/LOCK] turns OFF the lock function. 6-6) SET (C) > Function > [SPEECH/LOCK] switch Left Display Right The L, R, C or D in the instructions indicate the part of the controller. L: Left side R: Right side C: Center bottom D: Display (Touch screen)
Setting frequency (Continued)
DDQuick Tuning function
The operating frequency can be changed in ‘kHz’ or ‘MHz’ steps for quick tuning. Select the desired tuning step in each operating frequency band and mode. q ouch the kHz digits to select the ‘kHz’ Quick Tuning T function step, or turn it OFF. Or touch the MHz digits for 1 second to select the ‘MHz’ Quick Tuning function step, or turn it OFF.
• hile the quick tuning icon “Z” is displayed above the 1 W kHz or 1 MHz digit, the frequency will be changed in ‘kHz’ or ‘MHz’ steps. • hen the function is OFF, the frequency will be changed W in 10 Hz or 1 Hz steps.
• ‘kHz’ Quick Tuning function
Touch the kHz digits
Quick tuning icon Touch the kHz digits to turn it OFF
w otate the Dial to change the frequency in the seR lected steps.
• ‘MHz’ Quick Tuning function
Touch the MHz digits for 1 second
Touch the MHz digits for 1 second to turn it OFF
Quick tuning icon
Setting frequency (Continued) W hen the ‘kHz’ Quick Tuning is selected, the frequency can be changed in the selected ‘kHz’ steps. 3-17) ww ouch the kHz digits for 1 second to enter the Tuning T step selection screen.
• he ‘kHz’ Quick Tuning function is turned ON, and then T the “Z” icon is displayed.
DDSelecting ‘kHz’ step
Touch the kHz digits for 1 second
ee ouch the desired tuning step to select the desired T ‘kHz’ step.
• . 1, 1, 5, 6. 25, 9, 10, 12. 5, 20, 25, 50 and 100 kHz are 0 selectable. • f the desired step is not displayed, touch [Y] or [Z](D) I to select the page. • n the Tuning step selection screen, rotating the Dial O also selects the tuning step. • f desired, touch (D) or push MENU (C) to return to I the normal operating screen. • Tuning step selection screen
rr epeat steps q to e to select the Quick tuning R steps for other modes.
Selects pages Cancel edit
Right The L, R, C or D in the instructions indicate the part of the controller. L: Left side R: Right side C: Center bottom D: Display (Touch screen)
DDSelecting 1 Hz step
You can change the frequency in 1 Hz steps for fine tuning. ➥➥ ouch the Hz digits for 1 second to turn the 1 Hz tunT ing step ON or OFF. NOTE: • hen the RIT function is used, it also tunes in 1 Hz W tuning steps. [. . . ] OFF or ON Selects whether or not to display the opening message at power ON. OFF or ON Selects whether or not to display the RF Power, RIT, Auto Power OFF condition at power ON. English or Japanese Sets the screen display language type in the DR mode or Menu mode. When the System Language is “English, ” this item disappears. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC 7100
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC 7100 will begin.