User manual ICOM IC-F3022
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-F3022. We hope that this ICOM IC-F3022 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-F3022.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-F3022
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The photo shows the 10-key version VHF transceiver.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully and completely before using the transceiver.
R CAUTION!NEVER hold the transceiver so that the
antenna is very close to, or touching exposed parts of the body, especially the face or eyes, while transmitting. The transceiver will perform best if the microphone is 5 to 10 cm away from the lips and the transceiver is vertical.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL -- This instruction manual contains important operating instructions for the IC-F3022T/S VHF TRANSCEIVERS and the ICF4022T/S UHF TRANSCEIVERS.
R CAUTION!NEVER operate the transceiver with a headset or other audio accessories at high volume levels. [. . . ] w Push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to select the conventional system channel, in sequence. e When receiving a call, adjust the audio output level to a comfortable listening level. Transmitting: Wait for the channel to become clear to avoid interference. q Push [Call] when initiating a call from your side.
· Coded audio may be heard from the transceiver, then " " appears. · This operation may not be necessary depending on your signaling system. Ask your dealer for details.
D Transmitting notes
· Transmit inhibit function The transceiver has several inhibit functions which restrict transmission under the following conditions: - The channel is in mute condition (`Inaudible' condition; " " does not appear. ) - The channel is busy. - Un-matched (or matched) CTCSS is received.
(Depending on the pre-setting. )
w While pushing and holding [PTT], speak into the microphone at a normal voice level. Hold the microphone 5 to 10 cm from your mouth, then speak into the microphone at a normal voice level.
- The selected channel is a `receive only' channel. · Time-out timer After continuous transmission for the pre-programmed time period, the time-out timer is activated, causing the transceiver to stop transmitting. · Penalty timer Once the time-out timer is activated, transmission is further inhibited for a period determined by the penalty timer.
D TX code channel selection
If the transceiver has [TX Code CH Select] assigned to it, the indication can be switched between the operating channel number (or name) and TX code channel number (or name). When the TX code channel number (or name) is displayed, [CH Up] or [CH Down] selects the TX code channel. USING [TX CODE CH SELECT] KEY: q Push [TX Code CH Select]-- a TX code channel number (or name) appears. w Push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to select the desired TX code channel.
· Push [TX Code CH Select] again to return to the operating channel number indication.
D TX code number edit
If the transceiver has [TX Code CH Select] or [TX Code Enter] assigned to it, TX code contents can be edited within the allowable digits. USING [TX CODE CH SELECT] KEY: q Push [TX Code CH Select] to enter the TX code channel selection mode.
· Select the desired channel before entering the TX code channel selection mode if necessary.
e Push [Call] to transmit the selected TX code. USING [TX CODE CH UP]/[TX CODE CH DOWN] KEY: If the transceiver has [TX Code CH Up] or [TX Code CH Down] assignment, the programmed TX code channel can be selected directly when pushed.
w Push and hold [TX Code CH Select] for 1 sec. e Push [TX Code CH Select] several times to select the desired digit to be edited.
· The digit to be edited blinks.
r Push [CH Up], [CH Down] or 10-keypad* to set the desired digit. The digit to the right will blink automatically.
· When the 10-keypad* is used for setting, the digit to be edited moves to the right automatically without pushing [TX Code CH Select].
y Repeat r and t to input all allowable digits. u After setting the last digit, push [TX Code CH Select] to set the code and return to the stand-by mode.
*10-key versions only
USING [TX CODE ENTER] KEY: q Select the desired TX code channel via [TX Code CH Select]+[CH Up] or [CH Down], [TX Code CH Up] or [TX Code CH Down]. e Push [TX Code Enter] several times to select the desired digit to be edited.
· The digit to be edited blinks.
I User set mode
User set mode is accessed at power ON and allows you to set seldom-changed settings. In this case you can "customize" the transceiver operation to suit your preferences and operating style. Entering the user set mode: q While pushing and holding [Side2] and [Side3], rotate [VOL] to turn the power ON. Then push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to set the desired level/condition.
· Available set mode functions are Backlight, Beep, Beep Level, SQL Level, Mic Gain, Battery Voltage and Signal Moni.
r Push [CH Up], [CH Down] or 10-keypad* to set the desired digit. [. . . ] 2) e Pinch the clip (q), and slide the base clip in the direction of the arrow (w).
HOLD THE TRANSCEIVER TIGHTLY, WHEN HANGING OR DETACHING THE TRANSCEIVER FROM THE BELT CLIP. Otherwise the transceiver may not be attached to the holder or swivel properly if the transceiver is accidentally dropped and the base clip is scratched or damaged.
BP-231 BP-232 BP-240
D BELT CLIPS
Capacity 1150 mAh 2000 mAh Battery life* 9 hrs. 15. 5 hrs.
D BATTERY PACK
Battery pack Voltage 7. 4 V 7. 4 V
· MB-93 SWIVEL BELT CLIP · MB-94 BELT CLIP Exclusive alligator-type belt clip. · MB-96N/96F LEATHER BELT HANGER
Battery case for AAA (LR03) × 6 alkaline
D OPTIONAL UNITS
· UT-108R DTMF DECODER UNIT Provides pager and code squelch capabilities. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-F3022
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-F3022 will begin.