User manual ICOM IC-F3GT
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-F3GT. We hope that this ICOM IC-F3GT user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-F3GT.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
ICOM IC-F3GT BROCHURE (1043 ko)
ICOM IC-F3GT Instruction Manual (778 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-F3GT
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The belt clip is clamped between the radio and the battery, making it nearly impossible to knock loose.
Having only 3 buttons, volume and channel knobs, the IC-F15/S series does not require special training to use. Positive button action for sure operation even when wearing gloves, allows you to get down to the business of communicating without fuss.
Wide frequency coverage
The IC-F15/S series covers a wide frequency range with one version (136174, 400470MHz). [. . . ] Wide range frequency coverclear audio, built-in signalings ined with Icom grade electrical will easily exceed your expecta-
Some options may not be available in some countries. Please ask your dealer for details.
Battery packs BP-230 BP-231 BP-232
Type and capacity Li-Ion 7. 4V/ 800mAh Li-Ion 7. 4V/1150mAh Li-Ion 7. 4V/2000mAh
Operating Output power time* (VHF/UHF) 5. 5 hours 8 hours 14 hours 5W/4W 5W/4W 5W/4W
* Operating time is approximate time (at 20°C). Tx: Rx: standby=5:5:90.
Lithium-Ion battery standard
The IC-F15/S series comes with the BP231 Li-Ion battery pack as standard. Li-Ion batteries have virtually no memory issues and allows you flexible charging. In addition, the optional BP-232 provides a high capacity 2000mAh for longer operating time.
BC-145 BC-160 CP-17L OPC-515L MB-93 MB-94
BC-160 DESKTOP CHARGER + BC-145 AC ADAPTER Charges the BP-231 in 2 hours (approx. ). BC-119N DESKTOP CHARGER + AD-106 CHARGER ADAPTER + BC-145 AC ADAPTER : Charges the BP-231 in 2 hours (approx. ). UT-113 : Automatically sends an emergency signal when the transceiver is left in a horizontal position for a preset time.
ANTENNAS · FA-SC25V : 136150MHz · FA-SC55V : 146174MHz · FA-SC25U : 400430MHz · FA-SC57U : 430470MHz
VHF AND UHF TRANSCEIVERS
· Frequency range IC-F15/IC-F15S IC-F25/IC-F3GT · Number of channels · Channel spacing · PLL channel step
: 136174MHz 400470MHz : 16 (IC-F15, IC-F25) 4 (Max. , IC-F15S, IC-F3GT) : 12. 5kHz/20kHz/25kHz : 2. 5kHz, 3. 125kHz (VHF) 5kHz, 6. 25kHz (UHF)
· Sensitivity · Squelch sensitivity VHF UHF · Spurious response · Intermodulation · Hum and noise ratio
(with CCITT FILTER)
: 4dBµV typ. (Narrow) : 500mW typ.
(at 5% distortion with an 8 load)
· Adjacent channel selectivity :
· Power supply requirement : 7. 2V DC · Current drain (at 7. 2V DC; approx. ): 1. 5A Transmit VHF (5W) 1. 6A UHF (4W) Receive stand-by 70mA rated output 300mA · Antenna impedance : 50 · Usable temperature range : 25°C to +55°C · Dimensions (with BP-231) : 53 (W) ×120 (H) ×38 (D) mm
(projections are not included)
· Audio output power
· External speaker connector: 2-conductor 3. 5 (d) mm/8
Measurements made in accordance with EN 300-086. All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
· Weight (approx. with BP-231) : 260g
· Output power
: 5W (VHF), 4W (UHF)
· Max. frequency deviation : ±5kHz (Wide) ±4kHz (Middle) ±2. 5kHz (Narrow) · Frequency error · Spurious emissions : ±2. 5ppm : 0. 25µW (below 1GHz) 1. 0µW (above 1GHz) SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
(May differ according to version)
· Adjacent channel power : VHF 80dB typ. (Wide/middle/narrow) · Residual modulation (With CCITT filter) : 55dB typ. [. . . ] (Wide/middle/narrow) · Residual modulation (With CCITT filter) : 55dB typ. deviation
· Belt clip, MB-94
· VHF Antenna
· UHF Antenna
· Audio harmonic distortion : 3% typ. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-F3GT
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-F3GT will begin.