User manual ICOM IC-F4026T-S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-F4026T-S. We hope that this ICOM IC-F4026T-S user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-F4026T-S.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-F4026T-S
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
iF3021T/S iF3023T/S iF3026T/S
iF4021T/S iF4023T/S iF4026T/S
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference.
The photo shows the 10-key version VHF transceiver.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully and completely before using the transceiver.
R CAUTION!NEVER hold the transceiver so that the
antenna is very close to, or touching exposed parts of the body, especially the face or eyes, while transmitting. (5 to 10 cm) away from the lips and the transceiver is vertical.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL -- This instruction manual contains important operating instructions for the IC-F3021T/S, IC-F3023T/S, IC-F3026T/S VHF TRANSCEIVERS and the IC-F4021T/S, IC-F4023T/S, ICF4026T/S UHF TRANSCEIVERS.
R CAUTION! [. . . ] w Push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to select the conventional system channel, in sequence. e When receiving a call, adjust the audio output level to a comfortable listening level. Transmitting: Wait for the channel to become clear to avoid interference. q Push [Call] when initiating a call from your side.
· Coded audio may be heard from the transceiver, then " " appears. · This operation may not be necessary depending on your signaling system. Ask your dealer for details.
D Transmitting notes
· Transmit inhibit function The transceiver has several inhibit functions which restrict transmission under the following conditions: - The channel is in mute condition (`Inaudible' condition; " " does not appear. ) - The channel is busy. - Un-matched (or matched) CTCSS is received.
(Depending on the pre-setting. )
w While pushing and holding [PTT], speak into the microphone at a normal voice level. Hold the microphone 5 to 10 cm (2 to 4 inches) from your mouth, then speak into the microphone at a normal voice level.
- The selected channel is a `receive only' channel. · Time-out timer After continuous transmission for the pre-programmed time period, the time-out timer is activated, causing the transceiver to stop transmitting. · Penalty timer Once the time-out timer is activated, transmission is further inhibited for a period determined by the penalty timer.
D TX code channel selection
If the transceiver has [TX Code CH Select] assigned to it, the indication can be toggled between the operating channel number (or name) and TX code channel number (or name). When the TX code channel number (or name) is displayed, [CH Up] or [CH Down] selects the TX code channel. USING [TX CODE CH SELECT] KEY: q Push [TX Code CH Select]-- a TX code channel number (or name) appears. w Push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to select the desired TX code channel.
· Push [TX Code CH Select] again to return to the operating channel number indication.
D DTMF transmission
If the transceiver has [DTMF Autodial] assigned to it, the automatic DTMF transmission function is available. e Push [DTMF Autodial] to transmit the DTMF code in the selected DTMF channel.
e Push [Call] to transmit the selected TX code. USING [TX CODE CH UP]/[TX CODE CH DOWN] KEY: If the transceiver has [TX Code CH Up] or [TX Code CH Down] assignment, the programmed TX code channel can be selected directly when pushed.
I User set mode
User set mode is accessed at power ON and allows you to set seldom-changed settings. In this case you can "customize" the transceiver operation to suit your preferences and operating style. Entering the user set mode: q While pushing and holding [Side2] and [Side3], rotate [VOL] to turn the power ON. Then push [CH Up] or [CH Down] to set the desired level/condition.
· Available set mode functions are Backlight, Beep, Beep Level, SQL Level, Mic Gain, Battery Voltage and Signal Moni.
I Emergency transmission
When [Emergency Single] or [Emergency Repeat] is pushed, an emergency signal is automatically transmitted for the specified time period. When [Emergency] is pushed, the DTMF emergency signal is transmitted on the priority channel. When [Emergency Single] or [Emergency Repeat] is pushed for the specified time period, the DTMF emergency signal is transmitted once or repeatedly on the emergency channel. However, when no emergency channel is specified, the signal is transmitted on the previously selected channel.
e Rotate [VOL] to turn the power OFF to exit user set mode. NOTE: User set mode is also available via a programmable function key. [. . . ] 24
D DC CABLES
· CP-17L CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE Allows charging of the battery pack through a 12 V cigarette lighter socket. (For BC-119N) · OPC-515L/OPC-656 DC POWER CABLES Allows charging of the battery pack using a 13. 8 V power source instead of the AC adapter. OPC-515L: For BC-119N OPC-656 : For BC-121N
OPTIONS D OTHER OPTIONS
· SP-13 EARPHONE Provides clear receive audio in noisy environment. · HM-158L/159L SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Combination speaker-microphone that provides convenient operation while hanging the transceiver from your belt. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-F4026T-S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-F4026T-S will begin.