User manual ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION-
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION-. We hope that this ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION- user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION-.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION-
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Any other information which might facilitate the rescue.
Thank you for purchasing this Icom radio. The IC-M15E-UK VERSION- VHF MARINE TRANSCEIVER is designed and built with Icom's state of the art technology and craftsmanship. With proper care this product should provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
Built tough to withstand the punishing marine environment, the IC-M15E-UK VERSION- meets IPX7 waterproof specification while using BP-223 (option), BP-224 (option) or BP-225. In addition to, the speaker grill adopts a new structure which drains water or seawater easily.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
pletely before using the transceiver. [. . . ] after pushing [PTT], hold the microphone 5 to 10 cm from your mouth and speak into the microphone at a normal voice level. NOTE: The transceiver has a power save function to conserve the battery power. The power save function activates automatically when no signal is received for 5 sec. To prevent accidental prolonged transmission, etc. , the ICM90E has a time-out-timer function. of continuous transmission.
r Push [Hi/Lo·
] to select the output power if necessary.
t Push to transmit y Release to receive
- "LOW" appears when low power is selected; "MID" appears when middle power is selected; no indication when high power is selected. - Choose low power to conserve battery power, choose high power for longer distance communications.
q Power ON w Set volume Speaker
t Push and hold [PTT] to transmit, then speak into the microphone. - Channel 70 cannot be used for transmission.
Microphone w Set the squelch level
y Release [PTT] to receive.
w Set the squelch level e Set channel
r Set output power
I Call channel programming
The call channel key is used to select the default channel, however, you can program your most often-used channel in each channel group for quick recall. several times to select the desired channel group (INT, USA*1, ATIS*2) to be programmed.
*1U. K version only, *2German version only
I Lock function
This function electronically locks all keys (except for [PTT], ]) to prevent accidental channel [SQL·MONI] and [Hi/Lo· changes and function access. to turn the lock function ON and OFF.
Appears while the lock function is used.
w Push [16·C] for 1 sec. to select the call channel.
· "CALL" and the call channel number appear.
I Signal strength indicator
The received signal strength level is indicated by number of bars as below. 20) if desired.
Indication Signal strength No signal or very weak
e Push [16·C] again for 3 sec. Tag channels can be assigned to each channel group (INT, USA*1, ATIS*2) independently. q Select the desired channel group (INT, USA*1, ATIS*2) by pushing [DIAL] for 1 sec. , if desired.
*1U. K. version only, *2German version only
I Starting a scan
Set the priority scan function, scan resume timer and auto scan function in advance, using the SET mode. 17) q Select the desired channel group (INT, USA*1, ATIS*2) by pushing [DIAL] for 1 sec. , if desired.
*1U. K. version only, *2German version only
w Push [SCAN·DUAL] to start priority or normal scan.
· "SCAN" blinks in the function display. · "16" appears on the sub channel readout during priority scan. · When a signal is received, scan pauses until the signal disappears or resumes after pausing 5 sec. (Channel 16 is still monitored during priority scan. ) · Push [Y]/[Z] to check the scanning tag channels, change the scanning direction or resume the scan manually.
w Select the desired channel to set as a tag channel. to set the displayed channel as a tag channel.
·" " appears in the function display.
r To cancel the tag channel setting, push both [Y] and [Z] for 1 sec.
·" " disappears.
e To stop the scan, push [SCAN·DUAL].
· "SCAN" disappears. · Pushing [PTT], [16·C] or [DIAL] also stops the scan.
Clearing all tag channels in the selected channel group While pushing and holding both [Y] and [Z], turn power ON to clear all tag channels in the channel group. Push
to stop the scan 13
Dualwatch monitors Channel 16 while you are receiving another channel; tri-watch monitors Channel 16 and the call channel while receiving another channel. [. . . ] is ±4 kHz.
· Modulation system · Microphone impedance · Max. frequency deviation [Marine] [PMR]
· Intermodulation rejection ratio [Marine] : 68 dB [PMR] : 65 dB · Spurious response rejection ratio : 70 dB · Adjacent channel selectivity [Marine] : 70 dB [PMR] : 70 dB (Wide), 60 dB (Narrow) · Audio output power : [Marine] 0. 2 W at 10% distortion with an 8 load [PMR] 0. 35 W at 10% distortion with an 8 load · Hum and noise [Marine] : 40 dB [PMR] : 40 dB (Wide), 34 dB (Narrow)
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
D DC CABLES
· CP-17L CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE Charges the battery pack through a 12 V cigarette lighter socket. (For BC-119N) · OPC-515L/OPC-656 DC POWER CABLES Charges the battery pack using 13. 8 V power source instead of the AC adapter. OPC-515L: For BC-119N OPC-656 : For BC-121N
D BATTERY CASE AND PACK
· BP-225 Ni-Cd BATTERY PACK 7. 2 V/1100 mAh Ni-Cd battery pack. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION-
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-M15E-UK VERSION- will begin.