User manual ICOM IC-R9500 BROCHURE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-R9500. We hope that this ICOM IC-R9500 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-R9500.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-R9500BROCHURE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Professional Communications Receiver
Professional communications receiver
with 0. 005 to 3335MHz coverage and high performance spectrum scope
The IC-R9500 is a high-end professional communications receiver for wideband monitoring, signal detection, spectrum analysis, recording received signals, and more.
· 0. 0053335MHz wideband coverage · +40dBm 3rd order intercept point and 109dB dynamic range* (*At 14. 1MHz) · Multi-function high performance spectrum scope · ± 0. 05ppm high frequency stability · ± 3dB* accuracy of dBµ /dBµ (emf) /dBm meter (*10 to 70dBµ signal between 100kHz · SSB/CW /AM mode auto tuning function · Optional P25 digital mode reception · Professional grade operation, functionality and build
to 3335MHz at 25°C)
Dual DSP units provide superb receiver
The IC-R9500 covers 0. 0053335MHz in SSB, AM, FM (WFM), CW, FSK and P25* modes. It is suitable for a wide variety of radio monitoring and listening activities.
* Optional UT-122 digital unit is required.
Five roofing filters
The IC-R9500 has 5 independent roofing filters (240, 50, 15, 6 and 3kHz) for improved selectivity. [. . . ] In addition to these features, the scope has 3 levels of attenuation (10dB, 20dB, 30dB).
* While using the wide band scope function, AF output is muted.
· Fixed mode . . . the scope screen does not shift when you change the receiving frequency. · Sweep speed/span/ filter width setting · Peak search function · Peak hold function · Attenuator · Mini scope function
Center mode setting example
Mini scope function example Fix mode setting example
Wide band scope example (±100MHz)
Monitor and connection cab
Multiple functions and sophisticated oper
7-inch wide color TFT LCD
The large 7-inch wide (800 × 480 pixels) a c tiv e ma trix displa y deliv er s quick response time, high resolution and has a wide viewing angle. The background color is selectable from black or blue for your preference. In addition, the IC-R9500 has a VGA connector allowing you to connect an external monitor.
Two-point manual notch filter
The digital manual notch filter has a depth of more than 70dB at two points with adjustable filter width (wide, middle, narrow). This means that two strong beat signals can be eliminated at once even while using the auto notch filter.
VFO-3 for the 1200MHz band, etc. When the VFO is changed, the settings are automatically stored in that VFO channel.
Manual notch filter characteristics
NARROW MIDDLE WIDE
A total of 1220 memory channels
T he IC-R 9 5 0 0 ha s a t o t al o f 12 20 memor y channels. B y c onnec ting t o a USB keyboard, you can edit memor y contents directly.
· 1000ch regular memory channels · 20ch scan edge channels · 100 auto memory write channels · 100 memory scan skip channels
0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 800 600 400 200
S-meter, dBµ, dBµ(emf) and dBm meter types are selectable in the IC-R9500. The dBµ, dBµ(emf) and dBm meter have ±3dB of accuracy (10 to 70dBµ signal from 100kHz to
3335MHz at 25°C).
Synchronous AM detection
dBµ (EMF) meter
The synchronous AM (S-AM) detection pr o v ide s le s s dis t or t e d audio than normal diode detection. The IC-R9500 can recreate the carrier signal exactly by using the DSP. [. . . ] Firmware upgrades are also possible via USB memory.
· Optional P25 digital mode reception · Optional CI-V inter face and RS-232C for PC remote control · Analog TV tuner (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)*2
* 1 Some functions are not available depending on operating mode or band.
*2 Except USA version
Additional outstanding features
Various receive assist functions*
· SSB/CW/AM mode auto tuning function · AFC function compensates for frequency shifts (FM/WFM mode only) · Preamp and attenuator · 1/4 tuning step function and dial click function · CW-R (reverse) mode · APF (Audio Peak Filter) · AGC (Automatic Gain Control) · VSC (Voice Squelch Control) · Input overload protection (HF bands only)
· 4 antenna connectors: an SO-239 type, a phono (RCA) connector and two type-N connectors · S/P DIF output jack · Video input/output · Clock function with daily timer and sleep timer · CTCSS and DTCS tone squelch · Simplified frequency calibration using WWV or WWVH · Dial lock function · Panel lock function · Adjustable tuning step · Dimmer function · Monitor function
The built-in synthesizer announces the receiving frequency, mode and signal strength in English.
External Speaker Jack External DC Output Jack (15. 0V) ACC Socket Antenna Selector Jack Reference Frequency In/Out Terminal Speech Output Jack Line Output Jack Recorder Remote Jack
Detector Output Jack Video Input Jack Video Output Jack Spare Jack IF Output Jack DC-DC Power Socket Fuse Holder AC Power Socket
Main Power Switch Data Input Socket CI-V Remote Control Jack RS-232C Connector External Display Connector Antenna Connector 2 Ethernet Connector
Antenna Connector 1/ HF Antenna Connector 3 S/P DIF Output Terminal USB Connector HF Antenna Connector 2 HF Antenna Connector 1 Ground Terminal
Frequency coverage (Unit: MHz) France version 0. 0053335. 000000*
* Cellular bands are blocked in the U. S. A. version.
0. 005 29. 999999 50. 200 51. 200000 87. 500 108. 000000 144. 000 146. 000000 430. 000 440. 000000 1240. 000 1300. 000000
58. 7MHz (1st) /10. 7MHz (2nd) /48kHz (3rd) 278. 7MHz or 778. 7MHz (1st) / 58. 7MHz (2nd) /10. 7MHz (3rd)/ 48kHz (4th)
SSB, CW, FSK
Sensitivity 0. 100 1. 799MHz*1 1. 800 29. 999MHz*1 30. 02499. 999MHz*2 25002999. 999MHz*2 30003335. 000MHz*2 0. 5µV 0. 2µV 0. 32µV 0. 32µV 1. 0µV AM 6. 3µV 2. 5µV 3. 5µV 3. 5µV 11µV FM 0. 5µV*3 0. 5µV 0. 5µV 1. 6µV FM50k WFM 0. 71µV*3 0. 71µV 1. 4µV 0. 71µV 1. 4µV 4. 5µV 2. 2µV
Mode Number of memory channels Antenna connectors
USB, LSB, CW, FSK, AM, FM, WFM, P25*
* Optional UT-122 required.
1220 (1000 regular, 100 auto memory write channels, 100 memory scan skip and 20 scan edges) SO-239 (50 for HF), Phono [RCA] (500 for HF), Type-N × 2
(50 , one each for 301149. 99999MHz, 1150 3335MHz)
*1 Preamp1 ON *2 Preamp ON *3 2829. 999MHz SSB, FSK BW=2. 4kHz, CW BW=0. 5kHz, AM BW=6. 0kHz at 10dB S/N, FM BW=15kHz, FM50k BW=50kHz, WFM BW=180kHz at 12dB SINAD
Temperature range Frequency stability Temperature fluctuation Frequency resolution Power supply requirement Power consumption
0°C to +50°C; +32°F to +122°F Less than ±0. 05ppm (at 25°C) after warm up (5 minutes) Less than ±0. 05ppm (0°C to +50°C) 1Hz 100V/120V/230V/240V AC Stand-by Max. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-R9500
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-R9500 will begin.