User manual ICOM IC-SM5
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-SM5. We hope that this ICOM IC-SM5 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-SM5.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-SM5
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The large size programmable buttons have ample button-pitch to allow blind touch operation. * 53(W)×120(H)×36. 9(D) mm
** 296g including BP-232N
IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance
The IC-F3022 series meets IP54 requirements for dust-protection and splash resistance. [. . . ] The aluminum die-cast chassis is the basis for this rugged construction, allowing long-life usage in various environments.
128 memory channels and button control memory channel
The IC-F3022 series has 128 memory channels with 8 zones. Memory channel selection can be made easily with the up/down buttons laid out below the PTT button.
Most popular signalings built-in
Use the built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities as standard to set up your own talk groups and quiet standby when others are talking.
Multiple 2-Tone, Multiple 5-Tone
Up to ten 2-Tone and eight 5-Tone codes can be decoded on a channel. When a matched tone is received, the following items are programmable for each code. · Beep sound · Answer back · Scan · Bell icon · Radio stun/kill
Lithium-Ion battery standard
Supplied 2000mAh Li-Ion battery pack, BP-232N, provides 15. 5 hours* of operating time. Li-Ion batteries have virtually no memory issues and allows you flexible charging. * Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Standby=5:5:90, power save on
simple to use but versatile rich light weight body, many attracle signalings, large capacity quency coverage are standard. ceeds your expectations with unication quality.
8 programmable buttons
The [P0][P3], , , [Monitor] and [Red] buttons are programmable to meet specific needs. HM-159L: Full size durable speaker microphone.
· Optional man down unit, UT-124R · TOT (Time-Out-Timer) function and lock out penalty timer · 8 DTMF autodial memories · 2 step power saver · 2 step low battery beep · Surveillance function temporarily turns off the LED backlight and beep sound · Normal and priority scan · 500mW loud and clear audio
STUBBY ANTENNAS · FA-SC56VS: 150162MHz, 80mm · FA-SC57VS: 160174MHz, 80mm · FA-SC73US: 450490MHz, 60mm CUT ANTENNAS · FA-SC61VC: 136174MHz · FA-SC61UC: 380520MHz
UT-109R VOICE SCRAMBLER UNIT
UT-110R VOICE SCRAMBLER UNIT
UT-108R UT-124R MAN DTMF DECODER DOWN UNIT
Cut the antenna element to tune to a specific center frequency.
UT-109R: Up to 32 scrambling codes are available. 40pin type.
Provides clear audio in noisy environments.
ANTENNAS · FA-SC25V: 136150MHz · FA-SC55V: 150174MHz · FA-SC25U: 400430MHz · FA-SC57U: 430470MHz
UT-124R: Automatically sends an emergency signal when the transceiver is left in a horizontal position for a preset time. 40-pin type.
VHF AND UHF TRANSCEIVERS
· Frequency range IC-F3022T/S IC-F4022T/S · Number of channels · Channel spacing · PLL channel step · Antenna impedance
: 136174MHz 400470MHz : 128 channels/8 zones : 12. 5/20/25kHz : 2. 5kHz, 3. 125kHz : 50
· Intermediate frequency · Sensitivity · Squelch sensitivity · Adjacent channel selectivity · Spurious response · Intermodulation
: 1st 46. 35MHz 2nd 450kHz : 4dBµV typ. : 67dB typ.
· Usable temperature range : 25°C to +55°C · Power supply requirement : 7. 2V DC · Current drain (at 7. 2V DC; approx. ): 1. 5A/1. 5A (at 5W/4W) Transmit VHF/UHF Receive Stand-by 72mA Rated output 250mA · Dimensions (with BP-232N) : 53 (W) ×120 (H) ×36. 9 (D) mm
(projections are not included)
· Hum and noise ratio VHF : 60/58/55dB typ. (Wide/mid/narrow) · Audio output power : 500mW typ.
(at 5% distortion with an 8 load)
· External speaker connector: 2-conductor 3. 5 (d) mm/8
· Weight (approx. )
: 296g (with BP-232N)
· Output power · Frequency error · Spurious emissions · Adjacent channel power · Modulation limiting
: 5W (VHF), 4W (UHF) : ±2. 5ppm : 0. 25µW ( 1GHz) 1. 0µW (> 1GHz)
VHF : 80/80/70dB typ. frequency deviation : ±5. 0/±4. 0/±2. 5kHz (Wide/mid/narrow)
(May differ according to version)
· Audio harmonic distortion : 1. 5% typ. microphone connector : 3-conductor 2. 5 (d) mm/2. 2k
· UHF Antenna
Measurements made in accordance with EN 300-086. [. . . ] microphone connector : 3-conductor 2. 5 (d) mm/2. 2k
· UHF Antenna
Measurements made in accordance with EN 300-086. All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-SM5
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-SM5 will begin.