User manual ICOM IC-T3H
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IC-T3H. We hope that this ICOM IC-T3H user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IC-T3H.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
ICOM IC-T3H BROCHURE (625 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IC-T3H
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Thank you for purchasing the IC-T3H FM transceiver. This transceiver is designed for those who require quality, performance and outstanding reliability under the most demanding conditions.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully and completely before using the transceiver. SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL This instruction manual contains important operating instructions for the transceiver.
The explicit definitions below apply to this instruction manual.
WORD R WARING CAUTION NOTE DEFINITION Personal injury, fire hazard or electric shock may occur. No risk of personal injury, fire or electric shock.
Icom, Icom Inc. [. . . ] e Push [A·FUNC], then push [8·SET] to enter into the channel name
· The character to be edited flashes. · Usable characters are; AZ, 09, "space", +, , =, , /, [, and ] y Push [#·ENT ] to fix and exit the channel name programming
I Memory transferring
Memory (call) channel contents can be transferred to the VFO or to another memory channel.
D Memory/call VFO
q Select the memory (call) channel to be transferred:
Push [C·MR] ([B·CALL]) to select memory (call) mode. Push [Y]/[Z] to select the memory channel.
· When [VOL] is assigned as "dial, " rotate [VOL] to select the memory channel. to transfer the se-
lected memory contents to the VFO.
· VFO mode is selected automatically.
D Memory/call call/memory
q Select the memory (call) channel to be transferred:
Push [C·MR] ([B·CALL]) to select the memory (call) mode. Push [Y]/[Z] to select the memory channel.
· When [VOL] is assigned as "dial, " rotate [VOL] to select the memory channel. 50) w Push [A·FUNC], then push [C·MR] momentarily.
· "--" and "X" flashes.
e Push [Y]/[Z] to select the target memory. · When "dial" is assigned [VOL], rotate [VOL] to select the memory channel. 50) r Push [A·FUNC], then push [C·MR] for 1 sec.
· Memory mode is selected and the contents are transferred to the target memory.
D Clearing a memory
q Push [A·FUNC], then push [C·MR] to enter the memory transfer
· "X" and a memory channel number flash. · When [VOL] is assigned as "dial, " rotate [VOL] to select the memory channel. e Push [A·FUNC], then push [C·MR] momentarily.
r Push [A·FUNC], then push [C·MR] for 1 sec.
· Perform step e and r operations within 1. 5 sec, otherwise the memory clearing is cancelled and the transceiver returns to the memory mode. t Push [D·CLR] to return to regular operation.
I Programming a DTMF code
The transceiver has 5 DTMF memory channels (d0 to d4) for storage of often-used DTMF codes of up to 24 digits.
q Push [A·FUNC], then push [0·DTMF-M] to
enter the DTMF memory.
· One of "d0" to "d4" appears. to enter the DTMF programming mode.
· "_ _ _ _ _" appears. r Push the digit keys, [A·FUNC], [B·CALL], [C·MR], [D·CLR], [·OPTION]
] to enter the desired DTMF code.
· A maximum of 24 digits can be input. · [·OPTION] enters as "E", [#·ENT ] enters as "F. " · If a digit is mistakenly input, push [SQL] or [PTT] momentarily then repeat from step q. t Push [SQL] or [PTT] to input the digits and exit the DTMF pro-
· Programmed DTMF codes sound when [SQL] is pushed to exit.
I Transmitting a DTMF code
D Using a DTMF memory channel
q Push [A·FUNC], then push [0·DTMF-M] to enter the DTMF mem-
w Rotate [VOL] to select the desired channel. r While pushing [PTT], push [SQL] to transmit the selected DTMF
· After the DTMF code is transmitted, the transceiver returns to receive automatically.
D Manual DTMF code transmission
While pushing [PTT], push digit keys, AF to transmit a DTMF code manually.
USING INITIAL SET MODE I DTMF transmission speed
When slow DTMF transmission speeds are required with DTMF memory transmission (as for some repeaters), the transceiver's rate of DTMF transmission can be adjusted.
q While pushing [Y] and [Z], turn the power
F MR TX
on to enter INITIAL SET MODE. e Rotate [VOL] to select the desired DTMF transmission speed.
· Four speeds are available: "1" (100 msec. r Push [#·ENT
] to exit INITIAL SET MODE.
I Scan types
1A 2A 3A Scan edges Scan Jump 1b 2b 3b
MEMORY (SKIP) SCAN
Mch 1 Mch 0 Mch 99 Mch 10 Mch 9 Mch 8 Mch 7 Mch 2 Mch 3 Mch 4 Mch 5 Mch 6
Priority memory channel watch
VFO frequency 145. 20 MHz 5 sec.
Mch 3 Mch 2 Mch 4
Priority memory channel scan
VFO frequency 145. 20 MHz 5 sec. 50 msec.
Mch 99 Mch 6
I Programmed scan
Programmed scan repeatedly scans between two user programmed frequencies (memory channels "1A3A" and "1b3b") or scans between upper and lower band edges. This scan is useful for checking for signals within a specific frequency range such as repeater output frequencies, etc. w Push [A·FUNC], then push [5·SCAN] to start the scan, then a selected scan edge appears as "P1", "P2", "P3" or "AL. "
· To change the scan edge, push [A·FUNC] then push [8·SET] several times until the desired scan edge appears. · "AL" for full scan, "P1", "P2" and "P3" for programmed scan between the programmed scan edge channels as "1A""1b", "2A""2b" and "3A""3b". [. . . ] This will cause a cloning error.
13 OPTIONAL UNIT
D Optional UT-108 installation
q Remove the optional
connecter access cover
(named 2251 OPT sheet). · Insert a screwdriver into the hollow of the chassis, then lift and take away the cover. NEVER attempt to remove the optional connector cover using your finger nails, this may result in injury. e Remove the paper backing of 2251 OPT sheet supplied as an accessory. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IC-T3H
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IC-T3H will begin.