User manual ICOM IPCR2500
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM IPCR2500. We hope that this ICOM IPCR2500 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM IPCR2500.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM IPCR2500
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Thank you for purchasing this Icom radio. The IC-PCR1500/ PCR2500 COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVERS is designed and built with Icom's state of the art technology and craftsmanship. With proper care, this product should provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully and completely
before using the receiver.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL-- This instruction manual contains important operating instructions for the IC-PCR1500/PCR2500.
[COMMON] Wide frequency coverage with all mode receive Real-time bandscope function IF shift function ANF and NR functions are available
(Only when the DSP unit is installed. )
DEFINITION Personal injury, fire hazard or electric shock R WARNING!WORD
[For IC-PCR2500 only] Dualwatch operation/Diversity operation DV and P25, Digital modes are available
(Only when the specific digital unit is installed. )
MOUSE PROPERTY SETTING
Depending on the `Mouse Property' setting in the control panel, main and sub mouse button functions are swapped. [. . . ] 73)
Active band only · [Compo] screen IC-PCR1500
MEMO BANK zYx/zZx zYx/zZx
· [Simple] screen IC-PCR1500 IC-PCR2500
· Direct channel number input on the [Receiver]/[Compo] screen Use the 10-keypad to input the desired memory channel number, then click zMchx to select the memory channel. · If a mistake is made when inputting a memory channel, click zCEx to
clear the input and return to the previous frequency indication. · [Receiver] screen IC-PCR1500 IC-PCR2500 10-KEYPAD
D Selecting with the memory channel screen
q Click the zMemory Editx icon on the tool bar to call up the [Memory Channel Editor] screen if it is not displayed. r Click zRX Entryx, or right-click a cell then click zRX Entryx in the edit menu.
· The selected channel data is displayed on the receiver screen. e Click
Active band only zMchx · [Compo] screen IC-PCR1500 IC-PCR2500 zCEx e Click
10-KEYPAD zMemory Editx w Select a memory channel.
Active band only
Memory channel programming
100 memory channels are assigned into a memory bank. Any of the following information can be stored.
· Bank name, memory name, frequency, duplex direction, offset frequency, mode, filter, attenuator, tuning step, select memory scan, skip channel, squelch control setting and remark.
· [Receiver] screen IC-PCR1500 IC-PCR2500
D Programming from the receiver screen
· Using [Receiver]/[Compo] screen q Click zYx(BANK) or zZx(BANK) to select a memory bank to be programmed. w Click zYx(MEMO) or zZx(MEMO), or use the 10-keypad to input the desired memory channel number, then click zMchx to select a memory channel to be programmed. to program the setting information into the selected memory channel.
Active band only
MEMO zYx/zZx BANK zYx/zZx
· [Compo] screen IC-PCR1500
TUNING MEMO zYx/zZx BANK zYx/zZx
SUB Active band only MEMO BANK zYx/zZx zYx/zZx
· Using [Simple] screen q Click zYx(BANK) or zZx(BANK) to select a memory bank to be programmed. w Click zYx(MEMO) or zZx(MEMO) to select a pre-programmed memory channel to be programmed. NOTE: During [Simple] screen, you cannot set or change a receive frequency on a blank channel. to program the setting information into the selected memory channel.
· [Simple] screen IC-PCR1500 IC-PCR2500
D Initializing the memory channel contents
The memory channel contents can be initialized using the "preset_e. mch" file (which is saved in mch format). q Click the zMemory Editx icon on the tool bar to call up the [Memory Channel Editor] screen if it is not displayed. w Click [Open. . . ] in the [File] menu, then select "preset_e. mch" that is contained in the "ICPCR1500_2500" folder to load.
· If the "preset_e. mch" file is overwritten or lose, copy it from the supplied CD into the "IC-PCR1500_2500" folder. Then click [Read-only] check box (no check mark) to cancel the read protection.
MAIN MEMO zYx/zZx
q Click w Select the specific folder.
e Select the desired MCH file. r Click
Editing the memory list
q Click the zMemory Editx icon on the tool bar to call up the [Memory Channel Editor] screen if it is not displayed. e Click the [Frequency] cell of the desired memory channel, then input the receive frequency from the keyboard. Program the receive frequency first, otherwise no setting can be made except for the name. r Double-click the desired cell directory, or right-click the cell then click [Edit. . . Enter] from the displayed menu to set other items such as duplex direction, mode, tuning step, etc. , if desired.
· Click the desired setting item in the pull down menu to select or change the channel setting, or edit it directly depends on the item. q Select a memory bank.
w Input the receive frequency, then set other items. r Click e Click
t Click the zRX Entryx to write the edited memory contents to the receiver. y Click the close button ([X]) to close the [Memory Channel Editor] screen.
D About the [View] menu
The indicated character size, sub name, TSQL/DTCS setting, DV setting, P25 setting indication can be set in [View] menu.
Click to turn the Sub Name, TSQL/DTCS, DV and P25 indication ON and OFF. [. . . ] · Band scope function is activated in SSB or CW mode.
Sensitivity is low and only · Antenna feedline or the antenna connector has a · Check, and if necessary, replace the feedline or sol- p. 59 Frequency cannot be set · The receiver screen is not selected. · Only 1 memory channel is programmed or other · Program other memory channels or cancel the pgs. The Communication error · The computer does not recognize the connected · Launch the program after approx. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM IPCR2500
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM IPCR2500 will begin.